ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Apr 23 07:00:08 BST 2009

audio/taglib                            databases/sqlite3
graphics/GraphicsMagick                 infrastructure/db
mail/zarafa                             net
net/zabbix                              print/fontforge
print/poppler                           productivity/homebank
www/cherokee                            www/firefox-i18n
www/mozilla-firefox                     www/pecl-APC
www/py-turbogears                       x11/gnome
x11/xfce4

== audio ============================================================= 01/10 ==

taglib

  > Update to taglib 1.5, bump majors, precise licence markers.
  > ok ajacoutot@ jasper@ pea@ (landry@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/10 ==

sqlite3

  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ patches/patch-src_os_unix_c

  > sqlite3-3.6.13.  full bulk build done by jasper at .  ok jasper@, simon@
  > (martynas@)

== graphics ========================================================== 03/10 ==

GraphicsMagick

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-coders_bmp_c

  > - add a SECURITY FIX for graphicsmagick for SA33697, which could lead to
  > a DoS. (jasper@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 04/10 ==

db

  ~ user.list

  > - add _zabbix/_zabbix (jasper@)

== mail ============================================================== 05/10 ==

zarafa

  ~ zarafa/Makefile                       ~ zarafa/files/README.OpenBSD

== net =============================================================== 06/10 ==

  > - add zabbix (jasper@)

zabbix

  + pkg/PLIST-server                      + pkg/DESCR-main
  + pkg/PLIST-web                         + pkg/DESCR-web
  + pkg/PLIST-main                        + pkg/DESCR-server
  + patches/patch-configure
  + patches/patch-src_libs_zbxsysinfo_openbsd_net_c

  > New import:
  >	import zabbix 1.6.4

== print ============================================================= 07/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

fontforge

  ~ patches/patch-Unicode_Makefile_dynamic_in
  ~ patches/patch-configure_in
  ~ patches/patch-gdraw_Makefile_dynamic_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to fontforge-20090408. (kili@)

poppler

  ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > Security update to 0.10.6
  > Fixes CVE-2009-0799, CVE-2009-0800, CVE-2009-1179, CVE-2009-1180,
  > CVE-2009-1181, CVE-2009-1182, CVE-2009-1183, CVE-2009-1187,
  > CVE-2009-1188 and a couple of other bugs.
  > Detailed changelog at http://poppler.freedesktop.org/releases.html
  > Major bumps to all shared libs. I think that only libpoppler.so
  > needs a a bump, but bumps are cheap and don't hurt, and I may have
  > missed some changes when reading the diffs.
  > ok landry@ (who tested it with epdfview) (kili@)

== productivity ====================================================== 08/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/productivity

homebank

  + patches/patch-po_POTFILES_in

  > Update to 4.0.2.
  > ok landry@ (pea@)

== www =============================================================== 09/10 ==

cherokee

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main                        + pkg/DESCR-streaming
  + pkg/PLIST-streaming

  > - add -streaming module for video streaming
  > - add "debug" flavour enabling the CHEROKEE_TRACE feature
  > - bump affected -main subpackage
  > based on a diff from Valery Masiutsin (sthen@)

  ~ Makefile

  > remove unnecessary RUN_DEPENDS from -streaming, bump.
  > pointed out by Brad. (sthen@)

firefox-i18n

  > sync to firefox-i18n-3.0.9 (martynas@)

mozilla-firefox

  ~ Makefile
  + patch-widget_src_xpwidgets_nsPrintSettingsImpl_cpp

  > turn off Ignore Scaling and Shrink to fit page width.  fixes printing
  > for beck at .	ok kurt@, "no objections" naddy@ (martynas@)

  > security update to mozilla-firefox-3.0.9.  MFSA 2009-22, MFSA
  > 2009-21, MFSA 2009-20, MFSA 2009-19, MFSA 2009-18, MFSA 2009-17,
  > MFSA 2009-16, MFSA 2009-15, MFSA 2009-14:
  > "go ahead" naddy@ (martynas@)

pecl-APC

  ~ patches/patch-apc_php

  > - update pecl-APC to 3.1.2
  > "reads fine" William Yodlowsky (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

py-turbogears

  > 1.0.8 is a bugfix release.	ok wcmaier@ (martynas@)

== x11 =============================================================== 10/10 ==

  - tracker/patches/patch-data_Makefile_in
  ~ tracker/Makefile                      ~ tracker/pkg/PLIST

  > - make trackerd auto-start upon login (jasper@)

  ~ nautilus/Makefile

  > - bump after tracker name change (jasper@)

  - tracker/patches/patch-src_tracker-applet_Makefile_in
  ~ tracker/Makefile                      ~ tracker/pkg/PLIST

  > - install autostart file for tracker-applet
  > - fix WANTLIB (jasper@)

xfce4

  ~ xfce4-clipman/Makefile                ~ xfce4-clipman/distinfo
  ~ xfce4-clipman/pkg/DESCR               ~ xfce4-clipman/pkg/PLIST