ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Apr 27 07:00:18 BST 2009

audio                                   audio/gmpc-serverstats
audio/libsndfile                        audio/py-eyed3
comms/hamlib                            databases/architect
databases/db                            databases/jxplorer
databases/postgresql-jdbc               databases/py-psycopg
devel                                   devel/apache-ant
devel/bouml                             devel/dotconf
devel/hudson                            devel/ivy
devel/jakarta-servletapi                devel/libglade2
devel/libgsf                            devel/m4
devel/maven                             devel/mercurial
devel/netbeans                          devel/py-gobject
devel/py-notify                         devel/py-orbit
devel/vte                               editors/openoffice
editors/openoffice3                     games/wormux
geo/gdal                                geo/jeoip
graphics/clutter                        graphics/py-cairo
graphics/py-goocanvas                   infrastructure/package
java/junit                              lang/jruby
lang/python                             misc/gpsd
multimedia/recordmydesktop              net/gajim
net/libproxy                            net/rrdtool
net/telepathy                           net/zabbix
print/lilypond                          print/lyx
productivity/thinkingrock               security/prelude
sysutils/heartbeat                      textproc/libxml
textproc/libxslt                        textproc/xerces
www/epiphany                            www/igal
www/mozilla-firefox                     www/p5-RTx-Tags
www/tomcat                              x11/awesome
x11/awn                                 x11/dbus-python
x11/dwm                                 x11/gdesklets
x11/gnome                               x11/gtk-vnc
x11/py-gtk2                             x11/py-gtksourceview

== audio ============================================================= 01/21 ==

audio

  ~ Makefile

  > server stats have been integrated into the main gmpc package since 0.18.0
  > (jasper@)

gmpc-serverstats

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > server stats have been integrated into the main gmpc package since 0.18.0
  > (jasper@)

libsndfile

  - patches/patch-examples_sndfile-play_c
  + patches/patch-programs_sndfile-play_c

  > - update libsndfile to 1.0.19
  > * includes a SECURITY FIX for CVE-2009-0186
  > - specify license version
  > - bump major
  > ok naddy@ (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

py-eyed3

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

== comms ============================================================= 02/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/comms

hamlib

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

== databases ========================================================= 03/21 ==

architect

  ~ Makefile

  > pkgname bumps following java.port.mk r1.18, pointed out by espie@ (sthen@)

db

  ~ v4/Makefile

  > pkgname bumps following java.port.mk r1.18, pointed out by espie@ (sthen@)

jxplorer

  ~ Makefile

  > pkgname bumps following java.port.mk r1.18, pointed out by espie@ (sthen@)

postgresql-jdbc

  ~ Makefile

  > pkgname bumps following java.port.mk r1.18, pointed out by espie@ (sthen@)

py-psycopg

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

== devel ============================================================= 04/21 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > - add dotconf (jasper@)

apache-ant

  ~ Makefile

  > pkgname bumps following java.port.mk r1.18, pointed out by espie@ (sthen@)

bouml

  ~ pkg/PLIST-docs                        ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > - update bouml to 4.12.2 (jasper@)

dotconf

  + pkg/PLIST                             + pkg/PFRAG.shared
  + pkg/DESCR

  > New import:
  >	import dotconf 1.1.0

hudson

  ~ Makefile

  > pkgname bumps following java.port.mk r1.18, pointed out by espie@ (sthen@)

ivy

  ~ Makefile

  > pkgname bumps following java.port.mk r1.18, pointed out by espie@ (sthen@)

jakarta-servletapi

  ~ Makefile

  > pkgname bumps following java.port.mk r1.18, pointed out by espie@ (sthen@)

libglade2

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

libgsf

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

  > - bugfix update to libgsf-1.14.12
  > - hobbits take maintainance (ajacoutot@)

m4

  ~ patches/patch-doc_m4_1                ~ patches/patch-doc_m4_texinfo
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to 1.4.13 from Brad; looks good to jasper@ (sthen@)

maven

  ~ Makefile

  > pkgname bumps following java.port.mk r1.18, pointed out by espie@ (sthen@)

mercurial

  > Fix build (pointed out by naddy@, thanks).
  > Upstream bug (now fixed) sets MODPY_EGG_VERSION=unknown, so we have to
  > use that for now. Also, locale stuffs moved to i18n module. No bump
  > because it didn't package anyway. Sigh. (wcmaier@)

netbeans

  ~ Makefile

  > pkgname bumps following java.port.mk r1.18, pointed out by espie@ (sthen@)

py-gobject

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

py-notify

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

py-orbit

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

vte

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

== editors =========================================================== 05/21 ==

openoffice

  ~ Makefile

  > pkgname bumps following java.port.mk r1.18, pointed out by espie@ (sthen@)

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

openoffice3

  ~ Makefile

  > pkgname bumps following java.port.mk r1.18, pointed out by espie@ (sthen@)

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

== games ============================================================= 06/21 ==

wormux

  - patches/patch-src_game_config_cpp
  - patches/patch-src_tool_file_tools_cpp
  + patches/patch-src_interface_interface_cpp

  > Update to wormux 0.8.3. Tested by myself & dbd.
  > 'diff looks good so if it works, ok' ajacoutot@ (landry@)

== geo =============================================================== 07/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/geo

gdal

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

jeoip

  ~ Makefile

  > pkgname bumps following java.port.mk r1.18, pointed out by espie@ (sthen@)

== graphics ========================================================== 08/21 ==

clutter

  ~ pyclutter/Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

py-cairo

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

py-goocanvas

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 09/21 ==

package

  ~ register-plist

  > flattening signatures mean they won't be compared, but they still end up
  > in the recorded plist, consuming space for nothing. So also remove them
  > from the plist.
  > while there, $o->method() becomes $o->method (espie@)

== java ============================================================== 10/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/java

junit

  ~ Makefile

  > pkgname bumps following java.port.mk r1.18, pointed out by espie@ (sthen@)

== lang ============================================================== 11/21 ==

jruby

  ~ Makefile

  > pkgname bumps following java.port.mk r1.18, pointed out by espie@ (sthen@)

python

  ~ python.port.mk

  > Add CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}"
  > Lots of python ports already do this, so better factorize. It will also
  > help mitigate some build breakages when several python versions are
  > installed.
  > Related ports cleanup coming in a few...
  > "looks ok" wcmaier@
  > "makes sense" sthen@
  > "no objection"  djm@ (ajacoutot@)

== misc ============================================================== 12/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

gpsd

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 13/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

recordmydesktop

  ~ gtk/Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

== net =============================================================== 14/21 ==

gajim

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

libproxy

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

rrdtool

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

telepathy

  ~ libtelepathy/Makefile                 ~ telepathy-idle/Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

zabbix

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-src_libs_zbxnix_daemon_c

  > pasto (jasper@)

== print ============================================================= 15/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

lilypond

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

lyx

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

== productivity ====================================================== 16/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/productivity

thinkingrock

  ~ Makefile

  > pkgname bumps following java.port.mk r1.18, pointed out by espie@ (sthen@)

== security ========================================================== 17/21 ==

prelude

  ~ libprelude/Makefile                   ~ libpreludedb/Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 18/21 ==

heartbeat

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

== textproc ========================================================== 19/21 ==

libxml

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

libxslt

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

xerces

  ~ Makefile

  > pkgname bumps following java.port.mk r1.18, pointed out by espie@ (sthen@)

== www =============================================================== 20/21 ==

epiphany

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

igal

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-igal
  + patches/patch-slidetemplate_html

  > adds a "-j" option to invoke jhead on the source image, and substitutes the
  > results at the "<!--EXIF-IMAGE-->" token
  > ok jasper@ (ckuethe@)

mozilla-firefox

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

p5-RTx-Tags

  ~ Makefile

  > COMMENT was too long, so chop off some garbage; spotted by naddy (robert@)

tomcat

  ~ v4/Makefile                           ~ v5/Makefile
  ~ v6/Makefile

  > pkgname bumps following java.port.mk r1.18, pointed out by espie@ (sthen@)

== x11 =============================================================== 21/21 ==

awesome

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

awn

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

dbus-python

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

dwm

  ~ patches/patch-config_def_h            ~ patches/patch-config_mk

  > update to 5.5; Jim Razmus (maintainer) (sthen@)

gdesklets

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

gnome

  ~ alacarte/Makefile                     ~ at-spi/Makefile
  ~ conduit/Makefile                      ~ deskbar-applet/Makefile
  ~ devhelp/Makefile                      ~ doc-utils/Makefile
  ~ games/Makefile                        ~ gedit/Makefile
  ~ hamster-applet/Makefile               ~ mag/Makefile
  ~ menus/Makefile                        ~ orca/Makefile
  ~ pessulus/Makefile                     ~ planner/Makefile
  ~ py-gnome/Makefile                     ~ py-gnome-desktop/Makefile
  ~ py-gnome-extras/Makefile              ~ py-nautilus/Makefile
  ~ totem/Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

  ~ conduit/Makefile                      ~ conduit/pkg/PLIST

  > - uncomment some stuff that should work now (jasper@)

gtk-vnc

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

py-gtk2

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_ENV += PYTHON="${MODPY_BIN}" is inherited from the python module
  > (ajacoutot@)

py-gtksourceview