ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Dec 3 07:00:08 GMT 2009

comms/smstools                          devel/ipython
devel/mercurial                         mail/procmail
multimedia/gstreamer-0.10               net/p5-POE-Component-IRC
sysutils/pftop                          x11/kde

== comms ============================================================= 01/07 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/comms

smstools

  > update smstools to 3.1.6;
  > 'This version was released because of a critical bug in the handling
  > of a concatenation storage. Users of version 3.1.5 should upgrade
  > to this version. As a workaround, disable purging of a concatenation
  > storage with a global setting in the smsd.conf: ic_purge_hours =
  > 0. If ic_purge_minutes was set, remove the setting or change it to
  > 0.' (sthen@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/07 ==

ipython

  - patches/patch-IPython_Extensions_pickleshare_py
  - patches/patch-IPython_Magic_py
  - patches/patch-IPython_external_mglob_py
  - patches/patch-IPython_iplib_py
  - patches/patch-IPython_kernel_tests_engineservicetest_py

  > Update to 0.10.
  > Diff sent by Alexandr Shadchin <ShadchinAV at mail dot ru>. Thanks!
  > (wcmaier@)

mercurial

  > Update to 1.4.1.
  > Use gettext MODULE, reported by jasper at . Thanks! (wcmaier@)

== mail ============================================================== 03/07 ==

procmail

  ~ patches/patch-src_comsat_c            ~ patches/patch-src_pipes_c

  > regen patches. no package change. (ajacoutot@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 04/07 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

gstreamer-0.10

  ~ plugins-bad/Makefile
  + plugins-bad/patch-ext_resindvd_resindvdbin_c
  + plugins-bad/patch-ext_resindvd_resindvdsrc_c

  > Add a pair of patches to resindvd plugin to set DEFAULT_DEVICE to
  > /dev/rcd0c instead of /dev/dvd.. no better workaround atm, but at
  > least gstreamer-enabled apps have more chances to play dvds.
  > (btw, you have to be in operator group to access the device)
  > Note that gstreamer-ugly also provides some more or less working
  > plugins for dvd playing, but resindvd is supposed to be the way to go.
  > ok ajacoutot@ with some grumblings (landry@)

== net =============================================================== 05/07 ==

p5-POE-Component-IRC

  ~ Makefile

  > - connections to an ssl'd server...well, require an ssl module? (jasper@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 06/07 ==

pftop

  ~ patches/patch-pftop_c

  > regen patches. no package change. (sthen@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-pftop_c

  > Sync actiontypes (pass, block etc) with the version in systat.
  > From Mitja Muzenic. (sthen@)

kde

  ~ libs3/Makefile
  + libs3/patches/patch-kded_vfolder_menu_cpp