[odc] Daily X11 changes for 2009-12-10

ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Dec 11 07:00:11 GMT 2009

OpenBSD X11 changes summary for 2009-12-10

app                                     driver

== app =============================================================== 01/02 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/app

app

  ~ cwm/calmwm.c                          ~ cwm/calmwm.h
  ~ cwm/client.c                          ~ cwm/group.c
  ~ cwm/kbfunc.c                          ~ cwm/menu.c
  ~ cwm/mousefunc.c                       ~ cwm/screen.c
  ~ cwm/xevents.c

  > finish unfucking the screen_ctx handling.
  > remove screen_current() it was utterly bogus when nscreens > 1.
  > pass a fake client_ctx in the case where there's no client and the
  > kbfunc or mousefunc doesn't need a real one, it just contains the
  > current screen, modify these functions so that they pass down the screen
  > context to their callees.
  > make groups per screen, it's the only way it makes sense in this regard.
  > ok okan at . (oga@)

  ~ cwm/calmwm.c                          ~ cwm/calmwm.h
  ~ cwm/group.c                           ~ cwm/screen.c
  ~ cwm/xevents.c                         ~ cwm/xutil.c

  > Implement _NET_CURRENT_DESKTOP, _NET_DESKTOP_VIEWPORT and
  > _NET_DESKTOP_GEOMETRY.
  > ok okan@ (oga@)

  ~ cwm/calmwm.h                          ~ cwm/group.c
  ~ cwm/xutil.c

  > Implement _NET_VIRTUAL_ROOTS (just clear it, we don't use that technique)
  > and _NET_SHOWING_DESKTOP (we're never doing so right now).
  > only three informational root-window hints to go.
  > ok okan@ (oga@)

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/driver

driver

  ~ xf86-input-ws/src/ws.c