[odc] Daily X11 changes for 2009-12-14

ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Dec 15 07:00:09 GMT 2009

OpenBSD X11 changes summary for 2009-12-14

MODULES                                 app
driver

== MODULES =========================================================== 01/03 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/MODULES

MODULES

  > update (matthieu@)

== app =============================================================== 02/03 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/app

app

  ~ cwm/calmwm.h                          ~ cwm/group.c
  ~ cwm/xutil.c

  > kill _CWM_GRP atom setting. The netwm stuff does us well enough now that
  > it's superfluous.
  > ok okan@ (oga@)

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/driver

driver