[odc] Daily src changes for 2009-02-01

ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Feb 2 07:00:01 GMT 2009

distrib/notes                           sbin/dhclient
sys/arch/alpha/include                  sys/arch/alpha/pci
sys/arch/alpha/stand/setnetbootinfo     sys/arch/alpha/tc
sys/arch/hppa/hppa                      sys/arch/hppa/include
sys/arch/m88k/include                   sys/arch/m88k/m88k
sys/arch/macppc/dev                     sys/arch/mvme88k/dev
sys/arch/mvme88k/mvme88k                sys/dev/ic
sys/dev/pci                             usr.bin/vi
usr.sbin/bgpctl                         usr.sbin/dhcpd
usr.sbin/mrouted                        usr.sbin/rbootd

== distrib =========================================================== 01/05 ==

  ~ hppa/prep

  > fix typo
  > ok miod@ (simon@)

== sbin ============================================================== 02/05 ==

dhclient

  ~ dhclient.c

  > Let this compile with gcc2. (miod@)

== sys =============================================================== 03/05 ==

arch/alpha/include

  ~ bus.h

  > Remove unused _pfthresh member from struct alpha_bus_dma_tag. (miod@)

arch/alpha/pci

  ~ apecs_dma.c                           ~ cia_dma.c
  ~ lca_dma.c                             ~ mcpcia_dma.c
  ~ tsp_dma.c

  > Remove unused _pfthresh member from struct alpha_bus_dma_tag. (miod@)

arch/alpha/stand/setnetbootinfo

  ~ setnetbootinfo.8

  > "Ethernet" is a family of networking technologies developed at Xerox PARC,
  > not a generic name.  we must use the right capitalization for this term.
  > ok jmc@ (sobrado@)

arch/alpha/tc

  ~ tc_dma.c                              ~ tc_dma_3000_500.c

  > Remove unused _pfthresh member from struct alpha_bus_dma_tag. (miod@)

arch/hppa/hppa

  ~ mainbus.c

  > Fix the logic in mbus_add_mapping() to correctly handle requests spanning
  > more than one flex ``tile'', when the first one is already mapped.
  > Some sti(4) devices have such requests.
  > ok kettenis@ (miod@)

arch/hppa/include

  ~ cpu.h

  > Fix the logic in mbus_add_mapping() to correctly handle requests spanning
  > more than one flex ``tile'', when the first one is already mapped.
  > Some sti(4) devices have such requests.
  > ok kettenis@ (miod@)

arch/m88k/include

  ~ cmmu.h

  > Remove dma_cachectl() and rename dma_cachectl_pa() to dma_cachectl() now
  > that
  > the old vs(4) code is gone. (miod@)

arch/m88k/m88k

  ~ m8820x_machdep.c                      ~ trap.c

  > Remove dma_cachectl() and rename dma_cachectl_pa() to dma_cachectl() now
  > that
  > the old vs(4) code is gone. (miod@)

arch/macppc/dev

  ~ adb.c

  > Revert 1.28, rumoured to cause problems on some machines. (miod@)

arch/mvme88k/dev

  ~ vs.c                                  ~ vsvar.h

  > Finally switch this driver to bus_dma. (miod@)

  ~ vs.c

  > Nuke whitespace at EOL. (miod@)

arch/mvme88k/mvme88k

  ~ bus_dma.c                             ~ m88110.c

  > Remove dma_cachectl() and rename dma_cachectl_pa() to dma_cachectl() now
  > that
  > the old vs(4) code is gone. (miod@)

  ~ machdep.c                             ~ m187_machdep.c

  > Get the cpu speed from the pcctwo configuration on MVME187. (miod@)

dev/ic

  ~ vga.c                                 ~ vgareg.h
  ~ vgavar.h

  > Save the text mode color palette upon startup, and restore it when
  > switching consoles or when X11 exits. Almost all other operating systems
  > do this, and thus do not suffer from palette bugs in some X11 drivers.
  > From FreeBSD. (miod@)

dev/pci

  ~ if_vic.c

  > use m_clsetwms to tell the allocator how big the rings are. (dlg@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 04/05 ==

vi

  ~ common/main.c

  > Move variable declarations around to compile with gcc 2 (miod@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 05/05 ==

bgpctl

  ~ bgpctl.c

  > embellish the output of bgpctl(8).
  > ok claudio@ (sobrado@)

dhcpd

  ~ dhcpd.conf.5

  > "Ethernet" is a family of networking technologies developed at Xerox PARC,
  > not a generic name.  we must use the right capitalization for this term.
  > ok jmc@ (sobrado@)

mrouted

  ~ mrouted.8

  > "Ethernet" is a family of networking technologies developed at Xerox PARC,
  > not a generic name.  we must use the right capitalization for this term.
  > ok jmc@ (sobrado@)

rbootd

  ~ rbootd.8