ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Feb 3 07:00:07 GMT 2009

audio                                   audio/gmpc-libnotify
audio/gmpc-shout                        databases/mysql
databases/mysql-administrator           databases/mysql-query-browser
devel                                   devel/p5-B-Hooks-EndOfScope
devel/p5-Catalyst-Manual                devel/p5-Variable-Magic
devel/p5-namespace-clean                devel/py-gdata
graphics/gimp                           infrastructure/db
infrastructure/templates                mail/fetchmail
multimedia/xine-lib                     net/unbound
print/hplip                             print/system-config-printer
sysutils/sec                            www/tinyproxy
x11                                     x11/gnome
x11/p5-X-Osd                            x11/scrotwm
x11/terminus-font                       x11/x11vnc
x11/xbindkeys

== audio ============================================================= 01/12 ==

audio

  ~ Makefile

  > - add gmpc-libnotify (jasper@)

gmpc-libnotify

  >	import gmpc-libnotify 0.17.0

gmpc-shout

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_plugin_c

  > Now that this weird thing has been tested working fine, patch it to
  > default to a sane output (sndio) instead of the crazy pulseaudio (which
  > we don't have, and will probably never.. but never say never.)
  > ok aja@ jasperix@ (landry@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/12 ==

mysql

  ~ Makefile

  > - add a whole bunch of master sites for mysql as MASTER_SITES_MYSQL
  > ok ajacoutot@ (jasper@)

mysql-administrator

  ~ Makefile

  > - add a whole bunch of master sites for mysql as MASTER_SITES_MYSQL
  > ok ajacoutot@ (jasper@)

mysql-query-browser

  ~ Makefile

  > - add a whole bunch of master sites for mysql as MASTER_SITES_MYSQL
  > ok ajacoutot@ (jasper@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/12 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > add p5-Variable-Magic and p5-B-Hooks-EndOfScope (simon@)

p5-B-Hooks-EndOfScope

  >	import p5-B-Hooks-EndOfScope

p5-Catalyst-Manual

  > update to version 5.7016 but pad the PKGNAME with two zeros to keep
  > upgrades working (simon@)

p5-Variable-Magic

  >	import p5-Variable-Magic

p5-namespace-clean

  > update to version 0.09 (simon@)

py-gdata

  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update py-gdata to version 1.2.4
  > - reformat and tweak DESCR
  > from frantisek holop (MAINTAINER) (ajacoutot@)

== graphics ========================================================== 04/12 ==

gimp

  ~ stable/Makefile                       ~ stable/distinfo
  ~ stable/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to gimp-2.6.4.
  > ok ajacoutot@ (giovanni@)

  ~ stable/Makefile                       ~ stable/pkg/PLIST

  > Fix PLIST typo
  > ok ajacoutot@ (giovanni@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 05/12 ==

db

  ~ user.list

  > add _tinyproxy.  ok sthen@, merdely@, sturm@ (martynas@)

templates

  ~ network.conf.template

  > - add a whole bunch of master sites for mysql as MASTER_SITES_MYSQL
  > ok ajacoutot@ (jasper@)

== mail ============================================================== 06/12 ==

fetchmail

  + patches/patch-pop3_c

  > Fix stunnel usage with TLS1 encryption.
  > From
  > https://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/fetchmail-users/2007-December/001396.htm
  > via Dieter Rauschenberger. Thank you!
  > Regen PLIST and drop maintainership. I don't use it anymore. (bernd@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 07/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

xine-lib

  - patches/patch-src_audio_out_audio_sun_out_c
  - patches/patch-src_demuxers_demux_flv_c
  - patches/patch-src_xine-engine_buffer_h
  - pkg/DESCR-jack                        - pkg/DESCR-main
  - pkg/PFRAG.i386-main                   - pkg/PLIST-jack
  - pkg/PLIST-main                        ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-configure_ac
  ~ patches/patch-src_audio_out_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-src_demuxers_demux_mpeg_pes_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_demuxers_demux_qt_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_input_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-src_input_input_cdda_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_input_input_dvd_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_input_input_file_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_input_input_http_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_input_input_net_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_input_input_stdin_fifo_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_input_mms_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_libw32dll_wine_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-src_post_deinterlace_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-src_post_deinterlace_plugins_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-src_xine-engine_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-m4_attributes_m4        + pkg/DESCR
  + pkg/PFRAG.i386                        + pkg/PLIST

  > - SECURITY update to Xine-lib 1.1.16.1
  > - Heap overflow in Quicktime atom parsing.	(CVE-2008-5234 vector 1)
  > - Multiple buffer overflows.		(CVE-2008-5236)
  > - Multiple integer overflows.		(CVE-2008-5237)
  > - Unchecked read function results.		(CVE-2008-5239)
  > - Unchecked malloc using untrusted values.	(CVE-2008-5240 vectors 3 & 4)
  > - Buffer indexing using an untrusted value. (CVE-2008-5243)
  > - Clean up the Makefile
  > - Enable the Xv motion compensation support
  > - Remove the JACK sound support
  > - Remove the now unnecessary multi-packaging
  > - Remove an unnecessary patch for the Sun sound code
  > - Comment out some files in the PLIST that do not pertain to OpenBSD
  > - Add WavPack support
  > from Brad (taking MAINTAINER). (sthen@)

== net =============================================================== 08/12 ==

unbound

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-util_netevent_c

  > A fix from upstream for a race condition which can cause a crash
  > upon starting up or restarting Unbound. (jakob@)

== print ============================================================= 09/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

hplip

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-base_service_py
  ~ patches/patch-installer_core_install_py
  ~ patches/patch-installer_dcheck_py     ~ pkg/PLIST-hpijs
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main                        + patches/patch-base_g_py
  + patches/patch-check_py
  + patches/patch-doc_release_notes_html
  + patches/patch-doc_tech_docs_man_pages_hpssd_html
  + patches/patch-fax_backend_hpfax_py    + patches/patch-hpssd_py
  + patches/patch-prnt_hpijs_globals_cpp

  > - SECURITY: fix for Secunia SA31470 -- patches adapted from RedHat
  > (CVE-2008-2940 CVE-2008-2941)
  > prodded by jasper@
  > - fix some hardcoded paths and regen PLIST while here
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

system-config-printer

  ~ Makefile                              + patch-newprinternotification_conf

  > - add a patch to allow anyone to listen to the new printer notification
  > dbus signal
  > from Debian (ajacoutot@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 10/12 ==

sec

  > - update to 2.5.0
  > - clarify GPLv2 license marker
  > ok merdely@ (okan@)

== www =============================================================== 11/12 ==

tinyproxy

  + patches/patch-doc_tinyproxy_conf

  > add user _tinyproxy, and by default use it to drop privs.
  > ok sturm@, merdely@, sthen@ (martynas@)

== x11 =============================================================== 12/12 ==

x11

  ~ Makefile

  > add p5-X-Osd (simon@)

gnome

  ~ gdm/Makefile

  > - bump package now that we have Xephyr(1)
  > it will be picked up and .desktop file will change (ajacoutot@)

  ~ settings-daemon/Makefile
  + settings-daemon/patch-gnome-settings-daemon_gnome-settings-module_c
  + settings-daemon/patch-plugins_mouse_gsd-mouse-manager_c

  > - fix 2 crashes under VNC displays:
  > * patch-plugins_mouse_gsd-mouse-manager_c is from upstream SVN: fix crash
  > with X servers that don't provide XInput
  > * patch-gnome-settings-daemon_gnome-settings-module_c: disable loading of
  > the keyboard plugin under VNC-like displays
  > "commit it" jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ speech/Makefile                       ~ speech/distinfo

  > - maintenance update to gnome-speech-0.4.23 (ajacoutot@)

p5-X-Osd

  + patches/patch-t_1-basic_t

  > New import:
  >	import p5-X-Osd

scrotwm

  ~ patches/patch-scrotwm_c               ~ patches/patch-scrotwm_conf

  > Update to scrotwm-0.7.
  > Kill scrot and terminus-font dependency as they are not required.
  > Mention scrot in the configuration file.
  > ok ajacoutot@ (pyr@)

terminus-font

  > somewhere in the update between 4.20 and 4.28 upstream changed this to
  > install an identical copy of the 6x12 font named "bold" (i.e. to prevent
  > a synthetic bold font being generated). everyone I talked to hates this,
  > and would like it if 6x12 bold was distinct from 6x12 normal, even if
  > it's a little blocky, so change ALL_TARGET from pcf to n12, and regen
  > the PLIST, this reinstates the expected behaviour. (sthen@)

x11vnc

  > - add jpeg compression support
  > - explicitely disable avahi, as requested by sthen@