ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Feb 4 07:00:08 GMT 2009

archivers                               archivers/ruby-archive-tar-minitar
databases                               databases/evolution-data-server
databases/ruby-sequel                   devel/p5-Config-IniFiles
devel/p5-Graph                          devel/p5-PAR-Dist
devel/p5-POE-Component-Pluggable        devel/py-nose
devel/ruby-parsetree                    devel/ruby-ruby2ruby
devel/ruby-sexp_processor               devel/ruby-zentest
games/openarena                         graphics
graphics/p5-SVG                         graphics/ruby-color
graphics/ruby-mini_magick               graphics/scratch
infrastructure/db                       infrastructure/plist
infrastructure/templates                lang/mono
lang/ruby                               lang/spidermonkey
mail/evolution                          math
math/wcalc                              misc/p5-Spreadsheet-ParseExcel
net/lftp                                net/librsync
net/p5-Net-Whois-Raw                    net/p5-POE-Component-IRC
net/pebrot                              textproc/icu4c
textproc/ruby-pdf-writer                www
www/ajaxterm                            www/minimo
www/ruby-typo                           www/webalizer
x11/scrotwm

== archivers ========================================================= 01/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

archivers

  ~ Makefile

  > Add ruby-archive-tar-minitar. (pirofti@)

ruby-archive-tar-minitar

  >	Initial import of ruby-archive-tar-minitar.

== databases ========================================================= 02/14 ==

databases

  ~ Makefile

  > add ruby-sequel (bernd@)

evolution-data-server

  ~ patch-docs_reference_camel_Makefile_in

  > - update evolution-data-server to 2.24.4.1
  > * fixes accidentally committed debugging code
  > - use same way of getting ${R} (for PLIST) as evolution does now (jasper@)

ruby-sequel

  >	Initial import of ruby-sequel-2.10.0.

== devel ============================================================= 03/14 ==

p5-Config-IniFiles

  > - bugfix update p5-Config-IniFiles to 2.47
  > - switch to modbuild (jasper@)

p5-Graph

  > - update p5-Graph to 0.91 (jasper@)

p5-PAR-Dist

  > update to version 0.44 (simon@)

p5-POE-Component-Pluggable

  > - update p5-POE-Component-Pluggable to 1.14 (jasper@)

py-nose

  > - update to py-nose-0.10.4;  from Benoit Chesneau
  > - move to MODPY_EGG_VERSION;  from eric@
  > ok eric@, wcmaier@ (martynas@)

ruby-parsetree

  > Update to 3.0.3. Okay bernd at . (pirofti@)

ruby-ruby2ruby

  > Update to 1.2.2. Okay bernd at . (pirofti@)

ruby-sexp_processor

  > Update to 3.0.1. Okay bernd at . (pirofti@)

ruby-zentest

  > Update to 3.11.1. Okay bernd at . (pirofti@)

== games ============================================================= 04/14 ==

openarena

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile
  + patches/patch-code_qcommon_vm_interpreted_c

  > Unbreak for amd64.	Initial fix (for amd64 only) from Jordi Beltran
  > Creix (jbcreix.mail at gmail.com). Generalized for all LP64
  > architectures by me. At least in theory. Some tests on sparc64
  > didn't go very well, and nobody tested on other archs, so just keep
  > ONLY_FOR_ARCHS (with amd64 added) for now.
  > Antti Harri (MAINTAINER) agrees. (kili@)

== graphics ========================================================== 05/14 ==

graphics

  ~ Makefile

  > Add ruby-color. (pirofti@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Add ruby-mini_magick. (pirofti@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +scratch (sthen@)

p5-SVG

  > - update p5-SVG to 2.49 (jasper@)

ruby-color

  >	Initial import of ruby-color.

ruby-mini_magick

  >	Initial import of ruby-mini_magick.

scratch

  + pkg/MESSAGE                           + files/scratch
  + files/iniscratch

  > New import:
  >	import graphics/scratch:

== infrastructure ==================================================== 06/14 ==

db

  ~ user.list

  > reserve group/user for ajaxterm (espie@)

plist

  ~ arm

  > add scrotwm, dmenu, and a few other things that might be useful on zaurus.
  > (sthen@)

templates

  ~ network.conf.template

  > - bring the packetstorm mirror list in sync with the published list on
  > the website
  > - zap trailing whitespace
  > from Jim Razmus, thanks (jasper@)

== lang ============================================================== 07/14 ==

mono

  ~ Makefile

  > - use gettext MODULE (ajacoutot@)

ruby

  - patches/patch-class_c                 - patches/patch-eval_c
  - patches/patch-node_h                  ~ Makefile

  > Revert last "fix". I causes problems with some Ruby code which worked
  > before. (bernd@)

spidermonkey

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_jsnum_h

  > fix endianness on arm.  tested by, and ok kili@ (martynas@)

== mail ============================================================== 08/14 ==

evolution

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patch-widgets_e-timezone-dialog_e-timezone-dialog_c

  > - modify the timezone patch; from NetBSD
  > fixes the timezone selection GUI
  > "commit it" jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

== math ============================================================== 09/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

math

  ~ Makefile

  > add wcalc (martynas@)

wcalc

  + patches/patch-files_c                 + patches/patch-main_c

  > New import:
  >	import wcalc-2.4

== misc ============================================================== 10/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

p5-Spreadsheet-ParseExcel

  > - update p5-Spreadsheet-ParseExcel to 0.49 (jasper@)

== net =============================================================== 11/14 ==

lftp

  + patches/patch-src_FileCopy_cc         + patches/patch-src_lftp_pty_c

  > update to 3.7.8
  > ok pea@ (kevlo@)

librsync

  > Use popt from ports instead of old included version, and
  > require bzip2 for additional rdiff functionality.
  > Slightly changed version of a diff from Wim Lewis <wiml at hhhh.org> (jsg@)

p5-Net-Whois-Raw

  > - update p5-Net-Whois-Raw to 1.61 (jasper@)

p5-POE-Component-IRC

  > - update p5-POE-Component-IRC to 5.96
  > - fix license marker (jasper@)

pebrot

  > update to 0.8.9
  > ok ajacoutot@ (kevlo@)

== textproc ========================================================== 12/14 ==

icu4c

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-source_configure

  > - fix an evil typo... we use pthread, not phtread (ajacoutot@)

ruby-pdf-writer

  > Update to 1.1.8. Okay bernd at . (pirofti@)

== www =============================================================== 13/14 ==

www

  ~ Makefile

  > +ajaxterm (espie@)

ajaxterm

  ~ Makefile

  > forgot: arch independent (espie@)

  + pkg/MESSAGE                           + patches/patch-ajaxterm_py

  > New import:
  >	ajaxterm is a web <-> ssh proxy.

  ~ Makefile

  > - tweak MASTER_SITES
  > "Yes." espie@ (jasper@)

minimo

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patch-extensions_transformiix_source_base_Double_cpp

  > fix endianness on arm.  tested by, and ok kili@ (martynas@)

ruby-typo

  ~ distinfo                              ~ Makefile
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to 5.2. Okay bernd at . (pirofti@)

webalizer

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/MESSAGE

  > add hint how to convert original webalizer incremental mode files
  > (webalizer.current) for use with recent webalizer xtended
  > ok mbalmer@ (MAINTAINER) (simon@)

scrotwm