[odc] Daily www changes for 2009-02-05

ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Feb 6 07:00:08 GMT 2009

OpenBSD www changes summary for 2009-02-05

faq                                     hppa.html
ports.html

== faq =============================================================== 01/03 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/faq

faq

  ~ index.html

  > sync section headers with individual faq pages; incorporating diff
  > re faq14 headers from Alan R. S. Bueno on www at . (sthen@)

  ~ faq14.html

  > fix link to description of softdep; part of a diff on www@ from
  > Alan R. S. Bueno. (sthen@)

  ~ faq8.html

  > "why does...run on Solaris" -> "why did...used to run on Solaris" in the
  > section index, as was already done in the section header and index.html.
  > (sthen@)

  ~ faq8.html

  > list some additional web browsers from ports: kazehakase, midori, minimo.
  > an enthusiastic "commit!" from nick at . (sthen@)

  ~ faq8.html                             ~ index.html

  > remove #wwwsolaris from index and faq8.
  > "Why would anyone possibly care now?" - chris
  > "I'm with Chris" - ian
  > "nuke++" - krw
  > "Well, this has always been a trolling subject so I'd say... please do
  > *not* remove it ;)" - ajacoutot (sthen@)

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/hppa.html

hppa.html

  > List PA7000 as supported and sort the cpu list; reminded by jsg@ (miod@)