ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Feb 7 07:00:07 GMT 2009

databases                               databases/p5-CGI-Application-Plugin-DBH
devel/catalyst-tutorial                 devel/fasm
editors/joe                             editors/openoffice3
editors/openoffice3-dicts               emulators/simh
sysutils/gkrellm                        sysutils/notification-daemon
www                                     www/p5-CGI-Application-Plugin-ConfigAuto
www/p5-CGI-Application-Plugin-ValidateRMx11/gnome

== databases ========================================================= 01/07 ==

databases

  ~ Makefile

  > add p5-CGI-Application-Plugin-DBH (simon@)

p5-CGI-Application-Plugin-DBH

  >	import p5-CGI-Application-Plugin-DBH

== devel ============================================================= 02/07 ==

catalyst-tutorial

  - patches/patch-Makefile_PL             ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to version 0.05
  > ok espie@ (MAINTAINER) (simon@)

fasm

  ~ Makefile

  > Remove amd64 support as it does not work yet.
  > Asked by Dmitri Alenichev (maintainer). (pirofti@)

== editors =========================================================== 03/07 ==

joe

  ~ Makefile

  > o take maintainership
  > o bump PKGNAMEs
  > ok sturm@ (form@)

openoffice3

  ~ Makefile

  > we need bash to complete a build at the moment. this is being worked on,
  > but for now, add it to the build dependencies.
  > noted by simon@ (robert@)

openoffice3-dicts

  + pkg/DESCR-ru_RU                       + pkg/PLIST-ru_RU

  > add ru_RU (robert@)

== emulators ========================================================= 04/07 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/emulators

simh

  ~ Makefile

  > o take maintainership
  > o bump PKGNAMEs
  > ok sturm@ (form@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 05/07 ==

gkrellm

  ~ gkrellm/Makefile
  ~ gkrellm/patches/patch-src_sysdeps_openbsd_c

  > - fix a misplaced cast that would corrupt swap statistics for systems
  > with >=2GB swap
  > - replace kvm reads with sysctl()
  > this change brings some useful improvements in the process:
  > * it fixes the disk plugin
  > * if you don't care about TCP connection statistics, then running sgid
  > is not needed anymore
  > all work done by Josh Elsasser, thank you!
  > "functionality-wise: thumbs up!" sturm@ (ajacoutot@)

notification-daemon

  ~ Makefile

  > - add missing run_dependency on
  > multimedia/gstreamer-0.10/plugins-good,-gconf
  > based on submissions from Benoit Chesneau and David Coppa (ajacoutot@)

== www =============================================================== 06/07 ==

www

  ~ Makefile

  > add p5-CGI-Application-Plugin-ConfigAuto and
  > p5-CGI-Application-Plugin-ValidateRM (simon@)

p5-CGI-Application-Plugin-ConfigAuto

  >	import p5-CGI-Application-Plugin-ConfigAuto

p5-CGI-Application-Plugin-ValidateRM

  >	import p5-CGI-Application-Plugin-ValidateRM

  ~ applets2/Makefile