ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Feb 12 07:00:09 GMT 2009

audio                                   audio/libmp3splt
audio/mp3splt                           audio/mp3wrap
audio/xmms                              emulators/qemu
games                                   games/gargoyle
games/numptyphysics                     geo/openbsd-developers
mail/claws-mail-cachesaver              misc/dvtm
net/amsn                                net/ntp
net/powerdns                            print/acroread
print/hplip                             sysutils/rancid
www                                     www/mplayerplug-in
www/phpicalendar                        www/piwik
x11/gnome

== audio ============================================================= 01/11 ==

audio

  ~ Makefile

  > add libmp3splt and mp3wrap (kevlo@)

libmp3splt

  + pkg/PFRAG.shared                      + patches/patch-src_mp3splt_c
  + patches/patch-src_plugins_c           + patches/patch-plugins_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-src_checks_c

  > New import:
  >	Initial import of libmp3splt 0.5.4

mp3splt

  > update to 2.2.3; maintainer timeout.
  > ok sthen@ (kevlo@)

mp3wrap

  >	Initial import of mp3wrap 0.5.

xmms

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-Input_cdaudio_cdaudio_c
  + patches/patch-Input_cdaudio_cdaudio_h

  > add digital audio extraction to the cdaudio input plugin (pinched from
  > cdio)
  > ok robert@ (naddy@)

== emulators ========================================================= 02/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/emulators

qemu

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/README.OpenBSD

  > o more clarity in README based on feedback
  > o we are now at 4.5(beta)
  > bump pkgname (todd@)

== games ============================================================= 03/11 ==

games

  ~ Makefile

  > +gargoyle (sthen@)

gargoyle

  + patches/patch-tads_Jamfile            + patches/patch-Jamrules
  + patches/patch-terps_Jamfile           + patches/patch-garglk_launcher_sh

  >	import games/gargoyle; some licenses missing and upstream didn't

numptyphysics

  ~ Makefile

  > mark BROKEN on sparc64; SIGBUS at startup, thus far resistant to my
  > attempts to repair. (sthen@)

== geo =============================================================== 04/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/geo

openbsd-developers

  ~ files/OpenBSD                         ~ Makefile

  > Correct my entry. Noticed by mikeb@, thanks! (pirofti@)

== mail ============================================================== 05/11 ==

claws-mail-cachesaver

  > Upstream re-rolled distfile after claws-mail 3.7 release without bumping
  > version, fixit & bump PKGNAME.
  > Spotted by robert at openbsd dot pap dot st, thanks!
  > (no cookie for me, i should have checked that....) (landry@)

== misc ============================================================== 06/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

dvtm

  - patches/patch-dvtm_c                  ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-config_mk

  > bugfix update to 0.5.1, ok maintainer. (sthen@)

== net =============================================================== 07/11 ==

amsn

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-autoupdate_tcl
  + patches/patch-proxy_tcl
  + patches/patch-utils_TkCximage_src_TkCximage_cpp

  > Fixes amsn startup.
  > Patch from Azwaw Ousadou <bsdmaniak at gmail.com>, thanks.
  > ok ajacoutot@ (pea@)

ntp

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/README.OpenBSD

  > properly substitute paths in README.OpenBSD (naddy@)

powerdns

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/MESSAGE-main

  > - tweak the command for rc.local, prodded by Piotr Sikora (jasper@)

== print ============================================================= 08/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

acroread

  ~ Makefile

  > forgotten pkgname bump (naddy@)

hplip

  ~ Makefile

  > forgotten package bump (naddy@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 09/11 ==

rancid

  - patches/patch-bin_rancid-fe_in        ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-bin_Makefile_in         ~ patches/patch-bin_fnrancid_in
  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ patches/patch-etc_Makefile_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to the latest alpha version (recommended version by upstream)
  > ok okan@ ajacoutot@ (pea@)

== www =============================================================== 10/11 ==

www

  ~ Makefile

  > - add piwik (jasper@)

mplayerplug-in

  ~ patches/patch-configure_in            ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-Source_plugin-support_cpp
  + patches/patch-Source_plugin-threads_cpp

  > - update mplayerplug-in to 3.55
  > - install plugins into a more appropriate directory (prodded by claudio@,
  > done with help from martynas@)
  > - fix mplayer zombie and firefox freeze when closing a movie,
  > with mplayer still playing it.
  > this makes mplayerplug-in work as it should've.
  > from mikolaj kucharski, thanks! (jasper@)

phpicalendar

  > - update phpicalendar to 2.31
  > - specify license version
  > - simplify do-install a bit (jasper@)

piwik

  + /distinfo                             + /Makefile
  + /pkg/DESCR                            + /pkg/PLIST
  + /pkg/MESSAGE

  > New import:
  >	import piwik 0.2.28

== x11 =============================================================== 11/11 ==

  - libgda/patches/patch-Makefile_in
  - libgda/patches/patch-doc_C_Makefile_in
  - libgda/patches/patch-libgda_gda-data-model-bdb_c
  - libgda/patches/patch-libgda_sqlite_gda-sqlite-provider_c
  ~ libgda/Makefile                       ~ libgda/distinfo
  ~ libgda/patches/patch-configure        ~ libgda/pkg/PLIST-main

  > - use a stable version as the gnomedb API will change in the next major and
  > we do not want to use an in-between release
  > - fix a LIB_DEPENDS while here
  > - remove an XXX
  > "go for it!" jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ py-gnome-extras/Makefile

  > - fix WANTLIB after libgda change
  > "go for it!" jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ mergeant/Makefile                     ~ mergeant/pkg/PLIST
  + mergeant/patches/patch-src_main_c

  > - fix WANTLIB after libgnomedb+libgda changes
  > - add a workaround to prevent a SIGSEGV when no datasources are configured.
  > "go for it!" jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

  - libgnomedb/patches/patch-Makefile_in
  - libgnomedb/patches/patch-libgnomedb-goo_gnome-db-goo-text_c
  ~ libgnomedb/Makefile                   ~ libgnomedb/distinfo
  ~ libgnomedb/pkg/PLIST

  > - use a stable version as the gnomedb API will change in the next major and
  > we do not want to use an in-between release
  > "go for it!" jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ alacarte/Makefile
  ~ applets2/Makefile                     ~ at-spi/Makefile
  ~ audio/Makefile                        ~ backgrounds/Makefile
  ~ baker/Makefile                        ~ bug-buddy/Makefile
  ~ build/Makefile                        ~ cheese/Makefile
  ~ common/Makefile                       ~ conduit/Makefile
  ~ controlcenter2/Makefile               ~ dasher/Makefile
  ~ deskbar-applet/Makefile               ~ desktop/Makefile
  ~ devel-docs/Makefile                   ~ devhelp/Makefile
  ~ doc-utils/Makefile                    ~ eel/Makefile
  ~ ekiga/Makefile                        ~ empathy/Makefile
  ~ eog/Makefile                          ~ f-spot/Makefile
  ~ file-roller/Makefile                  ~ games-extra-data/Makefile
  ~ games/Makefile                        ~ gcalctool/Makefile
  ~ gdl/Makefile                          ~ gdm/Makefile
  ~ gedit-plugins/Makefile                ~ gedit/Makefile
  ~ ghex/Makefile                         ~ gnopernicus/Makefile
  ~ gok/Makefile                          ~ gossip/Makefile
  ~ gucharmap/Makefile                    ~ gvfs/Makefile
  ~ hamster-applet/Makefile               ~ icon-theme/Makefile
  ~ keyring-manager/Makefile              ~ keyring-query/Makefile
  ~ keyring/Makefile                      ~ libbonobo/Makefile
  ~ libbonoboui/Makefile                  ~ libgail-gnome/Makefile
  ~ libgda/Makefile                       ~ libgnome/Makefile
  ~ libgnomecanvas/Makefile               ~ libgnomecanvasmm/Makefile
  ~ libgnomecups/Makefile                 ~ libgnomedb/Makefile
  ~ libgnomekbd/Makefile                  ~ libgnomemm/Makefile
  ~ libgnomeprint/Makefile                ~ libgnomeprintui/Makefile
  ~ libgnomeui/Makefile                   ~ libgnomeuimm/Makefile
  ~ libgtkhtml/Makefile                   ~ libgweather/Makefile
  ~ librsvg/Makefile                      ~ libxklavier/Makefile
  ~ mag/Makefile                          ~ media/Makefile
  ~ menus/Makefile                        ~ mergeant/Makefile
  ~ metacity/Makefile                     ~ mime-data/Makefile
  ~ mono-gnome/Makefile                   ~ mousetweaks/Makefile
  ~ nautilus/Makefile                     ~ orca/Makefile
  ~ panel/Makefile                        ~ pessulus/Makefile
  ~ planner/Makefile                      ~ py-gnome-desktop/Makefile
  ~ py-gnome-extras/Makefile              ~ py-gnome/Makefile
  ~ py-nautilus/Makefile                  ~ scan/Makefile
  ~ screensaver/Makefile                  ~ seahorse/Makefile
  ~ session/Makefile                      ~ settings-daemon/Makefile
  ~ speech/Makefile                       ~ ssh-askpass/Makefile
  ~ terminal/Makefile                     ~ themes-extras/Makefile
  ~ themes/Makefile                       ~ tomboy/Makefile
  ~ totem-pl-parser/Makefile              ~ totem/Makefile
  ~ users-guide/Makefile                  ~ utils/Makefile
  ~ vfs2/Makefile                         ~ vfsmm/Makefile
  ~ vinagre/Makefile                      ~ vino/Makefile
  ~ yelp/Makefile                         ~ zenity/Makefile

  > - add another tadpole as maintainer of this hobbit (jasper@)

  ~ mime-data/Makefile                    ~ libgnomecanvas/Makefile

> [...]

  ~ panel/Makefile                        ~ pessulus/Makefile
  ~ planner/Makefile                      ~ py-gnome-desktop/Makefile
  ~ py-gnome-extras/Makefile              ~ py-gnome/Makefile
  ~ py-nautilus/Makefile                  ~ scan/Makefile
  ~ screensaver/Makefile                  ~ seahorse/Makefile
  ~ session/Makefile                      ~ settings-daemon/Makefile
  ~ speech/Makefile                       ~ ssh-askpass/Makefile
  ~ terminal/Makefile                     ~ themes-extras/Makefile
  ~ themes/Makefile                       ~ tomboy/Makefile
  ~ totem-pl-parser/Makefile              ~ totem/Makefile
  ~ users-guide/Makefile                  ~ utils/Makefile
  ~ vfs2/Makefile                         ~ vfsmm/Makefile
  ~ vinagre/Makefile                      ~ vino/Makefile
  ~ yelp/Makefile                         ~ zenity/Makefile

  ~ ssh-askpass/Makefile                  ~ ssh-askpass/distinfo
  ~ ssh-askpass/pkg/PLIST