ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Feb 14 07:00:08 GMT 2009

databases/p5-DBD-Pg                     graphics/evince
mail/evolution-plugin-rss               mail/msmtp
misc/magicpoint                         net/net-snmp
net/spectrum-tools                      security/p0f

== databases ========================================================= 01/06 ==

p5-DBD-Pg

  > Update to 2.11.8
  > ok simon@, ajacoutot "ok me@" (pea@)

== graphics ========================================================== 02/06 ==

evince

  ~ Makefile

  > does not build for me on a clean system due to missing LIB_DEPENDS;
  > fix.  ok sthen@ (martynas@)

== mail ============================================================== 03/06 ==

evolution-plugin-rss

  ~ Makefile                              + patch-src_rss-config-factory_c

  > - fix two crashers when adding feeds, evolution-plugin-rss now works
  > as expected again. patch from upstream svn. (jasper@)

msmtp

  + patches/patch-doc_msmtprc-system_example

  > Update to msmtp 1.4.17. Tested by few on sparc64, amd64 and i386. Thanks!
  > Also added @sample for msmtprc-system_example as a system configuration for
  > localhost per sthen@'s request.
  > Okay sthen at . (pirofti@)

== misc ============================================================== 04/06 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

magicpoint

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-tfont_c

  > Fix a segfault when using unicode chars with ttf fonts
  > ok sthen@ (giovanni@)

== net =============================================================== 05/06 ==

net-snmp

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-snmplib_snmpUDPDomain_c

  > - roll in a security fix for SA33884, which could disclose sensitive
  > information
  > * patch taken from upstream svn
  > "<sthen_p> makes sense if you can get it in before lock" on rui's diff
  > ok rui@ (MAINTAINER) who came up with the same diff (jasper@)

spectrum-tools

  ~ Makefile

  > lowercase first word of COMMENT and bump (sthen@)

p0f

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-p0f_c