[odc] Daily src changes for 2009-02-22

ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Feb 23 07:00:02 GMT 2009

sbin/bioctl                             share/man
sys/arch/socppc/dev                     sys/dev/i2c
sys/dev/mii                             sys/dev/pci
sys/kern                                sys/miscfs/fifofs
sys/netinet6                            sys/nfs
sys/sys                                 sys/uvm
usr.bin/ssh                             usr.bin/sudo
usr.sbin/smtpd

== sbin ============================================================== 01/05 ==

bioctl

  ~ bioctl.8                              ~ bioctl.c

  > split synopsis and the options list according to functionality;
  > diff from Mitja Mu?eni?
  > ok marco (jmc@)

== share ============================================================= 02/05 ==

  ~ man4/ddb.4

  > Document ddb.trigger.
  > ok jmc@ (jsing@)

== sys =============================================================== 03/05 ==

arch/socppc/dev

  ~ if_tsec.c

  > Replace bcmp in while loop with check of ac_multirangecnt.
  > From brad at comstyle.com.
  > ok deraadt@ (kettenis@)

dev/i2c

  ~ spdmem.c

  > Untested FB-DIMM decoding adapted from changes made to NetBSD
  > by Paul Goyette.
  > ok deraadt@ (jsg@)

dev/mii

  ~ eephy.c

  > Make 88E3016 actually work. (kettenis@)

dev/pci

  ~ if_msk.c

  > Make Yukon-2 FE+ (88E8040, 88E8042) work.
  > ok deraadt@ (kettenis@)

kern

  ~ sys_socket.c                          ~ uipc_socket.c
  ~ uipc_syscalls.c                       ~ uipc_usrreq.c

  > fix PR 6082: do not create more fd's than will fit in the message on
  > the receiving side when passing fd's. ok deraadt@ kettenis@ (otto@)

  ~ kern_malloc.c

  > Don't enforce a minimum size for nkmempages by default; if the computed
  > value (based on physmem) is below NKMEMPAGES_MIN, we are on a low memory
  > machine and can not afford more anyway.
  > ok deraadt@ tedu@ (miod@)

miscfs/fifofs

  ~ fifo_vnops.c

  > fix PR 6082: do not create more fd's than will fit in the message on
  > the receiving side when passing fd's. ok deraadt@ kettenis@ (otto@)

netinet6

  ~ icmp6.c

  > In icmp6_mtudisc_update make sure that the requested MTU is not less then
  > the minimal IPv6 MTU minus the size of a frag header (which is needed
  > because
  > of a hack in ip6_output/ip6_setpmtu).
  > Inspired by a similar fix from netbsd. OK markus@, OK deraadt@ (claudio@)

nfs

  ~ krpc_subr.c                           ~ nfs_socket.c

  > fix PR 6082: do not create more fd's than will fit in the message on
  > the receiving side when passing fd's. ok deraadt@ kettenis@ (otto@)

sys

  ~ domain.h                              ~ socketvar.h
  ~ un.h

  > fix PR 6082: do not create more fd's than will fit in the message on
  > the receiving side when passing fd's. ok deraadt@ kettenis@ (otto@)

uvm

  ~ uvm_km.c

  > On machines with less than 16MB of physical memory, reduce the lower bound
  > of uvm_km_pages.
  > ok deraadt@ tedu@ (miod@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 04/05 ==

  ~ ssh_config.5                          ~ sshd_config.5

  > don't advertise experimental options (djm@)

  ~ sshd_config.5

  > missing period (djm@)

sudo

  ~ parse.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_4
  > Fix for http://www.sudo.ws/sudo/alerts/group_vector.html
  > OK henning@ (millert@)

  ~ parse.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_3
  > Fix for http://www.sudo.ws/sudo/alerts/group_vector.html
  > OK henning@ (millert@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 05/05 ==

smtpd

  ~ control.c                             ~ dns.c
  ~ enqueue.c                             ~ forward.c
  ~ lka.c                                 ~ makemap.c
  ~ mta.c                                 ~ parse.y
  ~ queue_shared.c                        ~ runner.c
  ~ smtp.c                                ~ smtpd.c
  ~ util.c

  > replace MAX* constants by sizeof where possible
  > ok jacekm@ (form@)

  ~ queue_shared.c

  > simplify qwalk() error handling; ok gilles@ (jacekm@)

  ~ mta.c                                 ~ smtp_session.c
  ~ smtpd.h                               ~ util.c

  > put repeated inet_ntop calls into new func ss_to_text, which uses
  > getnameinfo internally; ok gilles@ (jacekm@)

  ~ control.c                             ~ lka.c
  ~ mda.c                                 ~ mfa.c
  ~ mta.c                                 ~ queue.c
  ~ smtp.c

  > add missing headers
  > ok gilles@ (chl@)

  ~ lka.c

  > reorganize code so that couple of indentation levels can be removed;
  > ok gilles@ (jacekm@)

  ~ queue_shared.c                        ~ runner.c