[odc] Daily X11 changes for 2009-01-08

ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Jan 9 07:00:07 GMT 2009

OpenBSD X11 changes summary for 2009-01-08

3RDPARTY                                MODULES
app                                     driver

== 3RDPARTY ========================================================== 01/04 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/3RDPARTY

3RDPARTY

  > update (matthieu@)

== MODULES =========================================================== 02/04 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/MODULES

MODULES

  > update (matthieu@)

== app =============================================================== 03/04 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/app

app

  ~ cwm/conf.c

  > If the mousebutton is unknown when we go to grab, don't just print a
  > warning, but also skip the XGrabButton call. Noticed by code inspection
  > by okan@, but we agreed my fix was cleaner.
  > ok okan. (oga@)

== driver ============================================================ 04/04 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/driver

driver

  ~ xf86-video-openchrome/Makefile.bsd-wrapper
  ~ xf86-video-openchrome/config.h.in     ~ xf86-video-openchrome/configure
  ~ xf86-video-openchrome/configure.ac
  ~ xf86-video-openchrome/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-openchrome/src/via_accel.c
  ~ xf86-video-openchrome/src/via_driver.c
  ~ xf86-video-openchrome/src/via_driver.h
  ~ xf86-video-openchrome/src/via_memory.c
  ~ xf86-video-openchrome/src/via_priv.h
  ~ xf86-video-openchrome/src/via_swov.c
  ~ xf86-video-openchrome/src/via_video.c
  ~ xf86-video-openchrome/src/via_xvmc.c