ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Jan 9 07:00:08 GMT 2009

audio                                   audio/p5-Audio-MPD
audio/p5-Audio-MPD-Common               audio/p5-POE-Component-Client-MPD
audio/sox                               databases/py-mysql
databases/ruby-activerecord             devel
devel/p5-Getopt-Euclid                  devel/sdl
graphics/GraphicsMagick                 graphics/evince
mail/dovecot                            mail/enigmail-seamonkey
net/tcptrace                            print/a2ps
sysutils/dmidecode                      telephony/asterisk
www/ratproxy                            www/squid
x11/gnome                               x11/kde

== audio ============================================================= 01/11 ==

audio

  ~ Makefile

  > remove flavors no longer used for sox (todd@)

p5-Audio-MPD

  > - update p5-Audio-MPD to 0.19.5 (jasper@)

p5-Audio-MPD-Common

  > - update p5-Audio-MPD-Common to 0.1.4 (jasper@)

p5-POE-Component-Client-MPD

  > - update p5-POE-Component-Client-MPD to 0.9.1 (jasper@)

sox

  - patches/patch-src_dat_c               - patches/patch-src_misc_c
  - patches/patch-src_mp3_c               - patches/patch-src_smp_c
  - patches/patch-src_sndrtool_c          - patches/patch-src_sphere_c
  - patches/patch-src_stretch_c           - patches/patch-src_trim_c
  - patches/patch-src_util_c              ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/DESCR
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-src_Makefile_in
  + pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > - Large update to 14.2.0.
  > - Drop snprintf() patches that were not accepted upstream.
  > - Drop flavors and just add most external libraries sox supports.
  > - Don't modularize the format converters. (naddy@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/11 ==

py-mysql

  > fix PLIST, bump (sturm@)

ruby-activerecord

  ~ Makefile
  + patch-lib_active_record_connection_adapters_mysql_adapter_rb
  + patch-lib_active_record_vendor_mysql_rb

  > look for a socket in /var/run/mysql/mysql.sock by default instead of
  > /tmp/mysql.sock to match our mysql-server port
  > bump pkgname
  > ok bernd@ (jcs@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/11 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > - add p5-Getopt-Euclid (jasper@)

p5-Getopt-Euclid

  >	import p5-Getopt-Euclid 0.2.0

sdl

  ~ files/SDL_libsndioaudio.c

  > allow programs to use big endian and unsigned 16-bit encodings
  > discussed with, tested by and ok todd@,
  > looks good to jakemsr@ (ratchov@)

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAME, forgotten in the last commit
  > requested by sturm@ (ratchov@)

== graphics ========================================================== 04/11 ==

GraphicsMagick

  - patches/patch-configure_ac            ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-coders_png_c
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-configure

  > update to latest stable version, 1.3.3.
  > ok kili@ (okan@)

evince

  ~ Makefile

  > missing LIB_DEPENDS on gnome-keyring
  > unbreak BUILD_DEPENDS
  > bump PKGNAME (sturm@)

== mail ============================================================== 05/11 ==

dovecot

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ patches/patch-configure_in
  ~ patches/patch-dovecot-example_conf    ~ pkg/PLIST-server

  > bugfix updates to 1.1.8 (Dovecot) and 1.1.6 (dovecot-sieve), from
  > Brad (maintainer). (sthen@)

enigmail-seamonkey

  > enigmail-seamonkey needs to re-register seamonkey's components
  > database after installation and removal
  > problem reported by chefren (chefren at pi dot net)
  > also, do not run registration with a predictable directory name as
  > root;  suggested by naddy@
  > looks good to kurt at .  ok naddy@ (martynas@)

== net =============================================================== 06/11 ==

tcptrace

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ patches/patch-print_c
  ~ patches/patch-tcptrace_c              ~ patches/patch-tcptrace_h
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to 6.6.7, from Benoit Lecocq on ports at .
  > ok kili@ (giovanni@)

== print ============================================================= 07/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

a2ps

  ~ Makefile

  > - this needs gperf to build
  > from Andreas Kahari on ports@, thanks! (ajacoutot@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 08/11 ==

dmidecode

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile                ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to 2.10; from benoit lecocq (jolan@)

== telephony ========================================================= 09/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/telephony

asterisk

  ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > SECURITY update to 1.4.22.1, fixing CVE-2009-0041: remote unauthenticated
  > users with access to the IAX port can use it to verify validity of
  > usernames.
  > No other code changes in this version.
  > While there, remove spurious @user from PLIST. (sthen@)

== www =============================================================== 10/11 ==

ratproxy

  > - update ratproxy to 1.53
  > from Benoit Lecocq, thanks! (jasper@)

squid

  ~ patches/patch-src_cf_data_pre

  > update to 2.7.STABLE5, various bugfixes. From Brad (and running here
  > ~3wks). (sthen@)

== x11 =============================================================== 11/11 ==

  ~ hamster-applet/Makefile               ~ session/Makefile

  > - bump PKGNAME after control-center2's package name change
  > discussed with and ok ajacoutot@ (jasper@)

  ~ controlcenter2/Makefile               ~ controlcenter2/pkg/PLIST

  > - change package name to match upstream's component name
  > please note that updating with pkg_add -u won't work, you'll need
  > pkg_add -r
  > discussed with and ok ajacoutot@ (jasper@)

  ~ empathy/Makefile

  > missing LIB_DEPENDS on panel-applet
  > cleanup WANTLIB
  > bump PKGNAME (sturm@)

kde

  ~ office3/Makefile
  + office3/patch-filters_krita_gmagick_kis_image_magick_converter_cc