ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Jan 12 07:00:14 GMT 2009

audio                                   audio/audacious
audio/audacity                          audio/jack
audio/libsamplerate                     audio/mpg123
audio/sox                               audio/vamp-plugin-sdk
devel                                   devel/fasm
devel/glib2                             devel/libglademm
devel/pangomm                           editors/ht
graphics/inkscape                       graphics/rawstudio
infrastructure/plist                    mail/roundcubemail
net/irssi-silc                          net/silc-client
x11/gnome                               x11/gtk+2
x11/gtk2mm

== audio ============================================================= 01/08 ==

audio

  ~ Makefile

  > + vamp-plugin-sdk (jakemsr@)

audacious

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB and bump (ajacoutot@)

audacity

  - patches/patch-lib-src_allegro_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-lib-src_allegro_mfallegro_cpp
  - patches/patch-lib-src_expat_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-lib-src_libnyquist_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-lib-src_libresample_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-lib-src_libvamp_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-src_AudioIO_cpp
  - patches/patch-src_prefs_FileFormatPrefs_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ patches/patch-src_Benchmark_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-src_Sequence_cpp        ~ patches/patch-src_audacity_desktop
  ~ patches/patch-src_export_ExportMP3_cpp
  ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-lib-src_portmixer_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-src_Audacity_h          + patches/patch-src_FFmpeg_cpp
  + patches/patch-src_FFmpeg_h

  > update to audacity-1.3.6
  > - lots of bugs fixed (though importing Ogg and Flac formats is still
  > broken)
  > - now uses external vamp-plugin-sdk (jakemsr@)

jack

  - patches/patch-jackd_Makefile_am       - patches/patch-libjack_Makefile_am
  - patches/patch-libjack_client_c        - patches/patch-libjack_intclient_c
  - patches/patch-tools_netsource_c       ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-configure_ac
  ~ patches/patch-jackd_engine_c          ~ pkg/PLIST
  + files/Makefile.am                     + files/sndio_driver.c
  + files/sndio_driver.h                  + patches/patch-drivers_Makefile_am
  + patches/patch-drivers_netjack_Makefile_am
  + patches/patch-drivers_netjack_net_driver_c
  + patches/patch-jackd_jackd_1_in        + patches/patch-jackd_jackd_c

  > - update to 0.116.1, mostly stability/reliability fixes
  > - add sndio backend
  > playback under aucat server is pretty solid.  for full-duplex,
  > starting aucat with 'aucat -l -b 2048' and jackd with just
  > 'jackd -d sndio' seems to work best for me.  we want low latency
  > anyway, right ;) (jakemsr@)

libsamplerate

  > - update libsamplerate to version 0.1.5
  > - resign from maintainership (any takers?)
  > dependent ports are still happy with this update (ajacoutot@)

mpg123

  > update to 1.6.4, which fixes a resampling bug (naddy@)

sox

  ~ Makefile

  > include wavpack support (naddy@)

vamp-plugin-sdk

  + patches/patch-examples_SpectralCentroid_cpp
  + patches/patch-Makefile                + pkg/PLIST
  + pkg/PFRAG.shared                      + pkg/DESCR

  > New import:
  >	import vamp-plugin-sdk-1.3

== devel ============================================================= 02/08 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > Add fasm to the makefile. (pirofti@)

  ~ Makefile

  > link pangomm to the build (landry@)

fasm

  >	Import fasm, from Dmitri Alenichev. Thanks!

glib2

  ~ patches/patch-gio_gfile_c

  > - bugfix release to glib2-2.18.4
  > thanks to Benoit Lecocq for amd64 testing (ajacoutot@)

libglademm

  ~ Makefile

  > Fix LIB_DEPENDS nom that pangomm is in its own port (landry@)

pangomm

  + pkg/PLIST                             + pkg/PFRAG.shared
  + pkg/DESCR

  > New import:
  >	Import pangomm, a c++ wrapper around pango.

== editors =========================================================== 03/08 ==

ht

  > Update to version 2.0.15 from Benoit Lecocq. Thanks! (pirofti@)

== graphics ========================================================== 04/08 ==

inkscape

  ~ Makefile

  > Fix LIB_DEPENDS nom that pangomm is in its own port (landry@)

rawstudio

  - patches/patch-src_md5_c               ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-src_Makefile_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to 1.1.1; adds support for EXIF, new cameras and bug fixes. (sthen@)

  ~ Makefile

  > tidy Makefile (Thomas Pfaff), better license marker. No package change.
  > (sthen@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 05/08 ==

plist

  ~ arm

  > add a few packages, mostly by request, to the regular arm builds (sthen@)

== mail ============================================================== 06/08 ==

roundcubemail

  > update to 0.2-stable, ok sthen@ (jolan@)

== net =============================================================== 07/08 ==

irssi-silc

  ~ patch-apps_irssi_src_fe-common_core_Makefile_in
  ~ patch-apps_irssi_src_fe-common_silc_Makefile_in
  ~ patch-apps_irssi_src_silc_core_Makefile_in
  ~ patch-doc_Makefile_in                 ~ patch-lib_Makefile_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update to irssi-silc-1.1.7
  > - remove --without-libtoolfix, since it does not exist;  sthen/brad
  > ok sthen@;	also tested by Simon Kuhnle (martynas@)

silc-client

  ~ patch-apps_irssi_src_fe-common_core_Makefile_in
  ~ patch-configure_ac                    ~ patch-doc_Makefile_in
  ~ patch-lib_Makefile_in                 ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update to silc-client-1.1.7
  > - remove --without-libtoolfix, since it does not exist;  sthen/brad
  > ok brad (maintainer), sthen@;  also tested by Simon Kuhnle (martynas@)

== x11 =============================================================== 08/08 ==

  ~ gedit/Makefile                        ~ gedit/distinfo

  > - small update to gedit 2.24.3
  > * backport some bugfixes from the developement version
  > * new and updated translations (ajacoutot@)

  ~ gvfs/Makefile                         ~ gvfs/pkg/PLIST-main

  > - comment gvfsd-burn as CD/DVD Creator feature does not work yet under
  > OpenBSD, so don't give false hope ;-)
  > - regen WANTLIB while here (ajacoutot@)

  ~ libgnomemm/Makefile

  > Fix LIB_DEPENDS nom that pangomm is in its own port (landry@)

  ~ libgnomecanvasmm/Makefile

  > Fix LIB_DEPENDS nom that pangomm is in its own port (landry@)

gtk+2

  ~ patches/patch-demos_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-gdk-pixbuf_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-gtk_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-modules_input_Makefile_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > - bugfix update to version 2.14.7 (ajacoutot@)

gtk2mm

  - patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared-main
  ~ pkg/PLIST-docs                        ~ pkg/PLIST-main