[odc] Daily src changes for 2009-01-12

ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Jan 13 07:00:01 GMT 2009

lib/libsndio                            lib/libssl
share/man                               sys/arch/sparc/dev
sys/arch/sparc64/conf                   sys/arch/sparc64/dev
sys/dev/sun                             sys/dev/wscons
sys/kern                                sys/uvm
usr.sbin/smtpd

== lib =============================================================== 01/04 ==

libsndio

  ~ sio_open.3

  > replace s/routine/function/, as other manuals do
  > from Thomas Pfaff <tpfaff(at)tp76.info>, thanks!
  > ok jmc@ (ratchov@)

libssl

  ~ src/crypto/mem_dbg.c

  > convert a strdup (into a purpose-allocated buffer) in libcrypto to a
  > memcpy to avoid linker deprecation warnings; pointed out by dkrause@ (djm@)

== share ============================================================= 02/04 ==

  ~ man4/termios.4

  > macro fix; from patrick keshishian (jmc@)

  ~ man4/man4.sparc64/Makefile            + man4/man4.sparc64/vdsk.4

  > vdsk(4) (kettenis@)

== sys =============================================================== 03/04 ==

arch/sparc/dev

  ~ fb.c

  > Be more strict when checking window-left and window-top values. (miod@)

  ~ z8530kbd.c

  > Oops, sunkbd_decode() still needs to be public for *cngetc() to work;
  > spotted the hard way by kettenis. (miod@)

arch/sparc64/conf

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ files.sparc64

  > Initial stab at a driver for virtual disks found on sun4v logical domains.
  > Still needs some work, but reading from and writing to a disk image works.
  > (kettenis@)

  ~ GENERIC

  > Enable WSDISPLAY_COMPAT_RAWKBD and wsmux on sparc64; ok matthieu@ (miod@)

arch/sparc64/dev

  ~ fb.c

  > Be more strict when checking window-left and window-top values. (miod@)

  ~ vnet.c

  > As recommended by the Sun Virtual IO specification, use tick() to generate
  > session ID instead of arc4random(). (kettenis@)

  ~ ldcvar.h                              ~ ldc.c

  > Add a callback function that gets called when an LDC connection is
  > established. (kettenis@)

  ~ viovar.h

  > Add padding to some message structs since the Solaris virtual disk servers
  > seems to want it.  Also add 'struct vio_rdx' to make sure we use the proper
  > padding there too. (kettenis@)

  + vdsk.c

  > Initial stab at a driver for virtual disks found on sun4v logical domains.
  > Still needs some work, but reading from and writing to a disk image works.
  > (kettenis@)

  ~ z8530kbd.c

  > Oops, sunkbd_decode() still needs to be public for *cngetc() to work;
  > spotted the hard way by kettenis. (miod@)

  ~ com_ebus.c

  > Look up the "compatible" property of the right node to detect serial
  > interfaces on the m4k/m5k/m8k/m9k. (kettenis@)

  ~ vdsk.c

  > A storage driver should be DV_DULL, not DV_IFNET.  Pointed out by dlg at .
  > (kettenis@)

dev/sun

  ~ sunkbd.c                              ~ sunkbdmap.c
  ~ sunkbdvar.h

  > Remap the audio mute key on type 5, as it collides with the keypad equal
  > key on type 4. (miod@)

  ~ sunkbd.c                              ~ sunkbdvar.h

  > Oops, sunkbd_decode() still needs to be public for *cngetc() to work;
  > spotted the hard way by kettenis. (miod@)

dev/wscons

  ~ ascii.h                               ~ wsemul_vt100.c

  > Recognize CAN and SUB control characters, and cancel any current escape
  > sequence when they appear. Per VT100 manual via naddy@, ok naddy@ (miod@)

kern

  ~ tty_msts.c

  > comment should be epoch not midnight; ok mbalmer@ (stevesk@)

  ~ tty_msts.c

  > 1) remove invalid comment since first field is not message type
  > in msts
  > 2) modify debug string to not print first field (which is not
  > the sentence message type)
  > ok mbalmer@ (stevesk@)

  ~ tty_msts.c

  > make compile with #define MSTS_DEBUG; ok mbalmer@ (stevesk@)

uvm

  ~ uvm_pdaemon.c

  > Register aiodoned_proc, although it is not used anywhere yet; PR #6034
  > (miod@)

smtpd

  ~ mta.c                                 ~ smtp_session.c

  > dot escaping, as required by rfc; ok gilles@ (jacekm@)

  ~ queue.c