ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Jan 16 07:00:07 GMT 2009

databases/py-sqlalchemy                 devel/py-tz
editors/subtitleeditor                  games
games/xsol                              graphics/cairo
graphics/p5-SVG                         mail/imap-uw
misc/astrolog                           net/pure-ftpd
net/xorp                                textproc/py-pygments
x11/gnome                               x11/ogle

== databases ========================================================= 01/10 ==

py-sqlalchemy

  - patches/patch-setup_py                ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to 0.5.0, mark PKG_ARCH=* (no native code here); ok wcmaier@ (djm@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/10 ==

py-tz

  > update to 2008i (djm@)

== editors =========================================================== 03/10 ==

subtitleeditor

  > - regen WANTLIB+PLIST after recent g*mm updates
  > prodded by jasper@
  > - remove myself from maintainer (any taker?)
  > on a side note, this port could seriously use an update... (ajacoutot@)

== games ============================================================= 04/10 ==

games

  ~ Makefile

  > Remove xsol: ancient cruft from the 1980s, requires the removed liboldX.
  > ok ckuethe@ (naddy@)

xsol

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - patches/patch-Imakefile               - pkg/DESCR
  - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove xsol: ancient cruft from the 1980s, requires the removed liboldX.
  > ok ckuethe@ (naddy@)

== graphics ========================================================== 05/10 ==

cairo

  ~ patches/patch-src_Makefile_in

  > update to 1.8.6
  > ok ajacoutot@ (eric@)

p5-SVG

  > - update p5-SVG to 2.48 (jasper@)

== mail ============================================================== 06/10 ==

imap-uw

  > - SECURITY: maintenance release to imap-2007e
  > several bugs and security fixes
  > fix an off-by-one in c-client, referenced by
  > CVE-2008-5514
  > thanks to jasper@ for the heads-up (ajacoutot@)

== misc ============================================================== 07/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

astrolog

  ~ patches/patch-astrolog_h              ~ pkg/DESCR
  ~ pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update to astrolog-5.40
  > from Benoit Lecocq with some tweaks (ajacoutot@)

== net =============================================================== 08/10 ==

pure-ftpd

  + patches/patch-pureftpd_schema

  > - fix ldap schema; from Toni Mueller, via Brad (maintainer), confirmed
  > with and committed upstream.
  > - regen PLIST while there. (sthen@)

xorp

  - patches/patch-cli_libtecla_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-fea_Makefile_in         - patches/patch-fea_ifconfig_media_cc
  ~ pkg/DESCR-main                        ~ pkg/PLIST-main
  + patches/patch-fea_data_plane_io_Makefile_in

  > update to 1.6 (sthen@)

== textproc ========================================================== 09/10 ==

py-pygments

  > update to Pygments-1.0 (several people sent me an identical diff for
  > this - sorry for taking so long) (djm@)

  ~ applets2/Makefile                     ~ applets2/distinfo

  > - bugfix update to gnome-applets2-2.24.3.1 (ajacoutot@)

  ~ bug-buddy/Makefile

  > - add missing build dependency
  > spotted by naddy@, thanks (jasper@)

ogle

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR