[odc] Daily src changes for 2009-01-19

ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Jan 20 07:00:01 GMT 2009

bin/ls                                  distrib/sets
libexec/mail.local                      regress/sbin
share/man                               share/misc
sys/arch/sparc64/dev                    sys/dev/usb
sys/nfs                                 usr.bin/gzsig
usr.bin/stat                            usr.bin/uniq
usr.sbin/config                         usr.sbin/dvmrpd
usr.sbin/procmap                        usr.sbin/user

== bin =============================================================== 01/08 ==

ls

  ~ ls.1

  > replace standardized text concerning the exit values of applications
  > with the right mdoc macros. (sobrado@)

== distrib =========================================================== 02/08 ==

  ~ lists/comp/mi                         ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (todd@)

  ~ lists/base/md.armish                  ~ lists/base/md.aviion
  ~ lists/base/md.hp300                   ~ lists/base/md.hppa
  ~ lists/base/md.hppa64                  ~ lists/base/md.i386
  ~ lists/base/md.landisk                 ~ lists/base/md.luna88k
  ~ lists/base/md.mac68k                  ~ lists/base/md.macppc
  ~ lists/base/md.mvme68k                 ~ lists/base/md.mvme88k
  ~ lists/base/md.mvmeppc                 ~ lists/base/md.sgi
  ~ lists/base/md.socppc                  ~ lists/base/md.sparc
  ~ lists/base/md.sparc64                 ~ lists/base/md.vax
  ~ lists/base/md.zaurus                  ~ lists/comp/mi
  ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (miod@)

== libexec =========================================================== 03/08 ==

mail.local

  ~ mail.local.8

  > replace standardized text concerning the exit values of applications
  > with the right mdoc macros. (sobrado@)

== regress =========================================================== 04/08 ==

sbin

  ~ ipsecctl/ike60.in                     ~ ipsecctl/ike60.ok

  > Do not use "egress" keyword as it expands to an actual interface,
  > which might be different on different machines.  Use some fixed
  > addresses instead.
  > pointed out and ok david@ (hshoexer@)

== share ============================================================= 05/08 ==

  ~ man4/umsm.4

  > Add support for Novatel Wireless Ovation U727.
  > Tested by Seth Hanford. (jsg@)

misc

  ~ airport

  > updates for BKK and DMK; based on a diff from Robert Elz, submitted
  > as netbsd pr 40404, however i've tweaked his diff; (jmc@)

== sys =============================================================== 06/08 ==

arch/sparc64/dev

  ~ fb.c

  > Clear RI_CLEARMARGINS in the ri_bits == NULL ifb(4) kluge, the new window
  > position code may set it. (miod@)

  ~ ifb.c

  > The acceleration code would not work on XVR-600 and XVR-1200, so if it
  > turns
  > out it doesn't work, fall back to dumb software routines until we know
  > better.
  > Also, do not attach to the second head of the XVR-1200 yet, the second
  > node lacks basic frame buffer properties.
  > Tested by Mattieu Baptiste, thanks! (miod@)

  > regen (jsg@)

  ~ usbdevs

  > Novatel U727 (jsg@)

  ~ umsm.c

  > Add support for Novatel Wireless Ovation U727.
  > Tested by Seth Hanford. (jsg@)

nfs

  ~ nfs_bio.c                             ~ nfs_kq.c
  ~ nfs_vnops.c                           ~ nfsnode.h

  > Introduce a macro to invalidate the attribute
  > cache instead of setting n_attrstamp to 0 directly.
  > Lift the macro name from NetBSD.
  > prompted by and OK blambert@ (thib@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 07/08 ==

gzsig

  ~ gzsig.1

  > replace standardized text concerning the exit values of applications
  > with the right mdoc macros. (sobrado@)

stat

  ~ stat.1

  > replace standardized text concerning the exit values of applications
  > with the right mdoc macros. (sobrado@)

uniq

  ~ uniq.1

  > replace standardized text concerning the exit values of applications
  > with the right mdoc macros. (sobrado@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 08/08 ==

config

  ~ exec_aout.c

  > Do not forget to adjust offsets for the beginning of the data area for non
  > OMAGIC binaries. Found the hard way by jsg@ (miod@)

dvmrpd

  ~ dvmrpd.h                              ~ interface.c
  ~ rde.c                                 ~ rde.h
  ~ rde_srt.c

  > When inserting a new route into the kernel set as
  > downstream interfaces the ones with neighbors or
  > group members.
  > ok norby@ (michele@)

  ~ rde_srt.c

  > Cleanup the functions related to the election of the designated
  > forwarder.
  > ok norby@ (michele@)

procmap

  ~ procmap.1

  > replace standardized text concerning the exit values of applications
  > with the right mdoc macros. (sobrado@)

user

  ~ group.8                               ~ groupadd.8
  ~ groupdel.8                            ~ groupmod.8
  ~ user.8                                ~ useradd.8
  ~ userdel.8                             ~ usermod.8