[odc] Daily src changes for 2009-01-23

ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Jan 24 07:00:01 GMT 2009

share/man                               sys/arch/amd64/conf
sys/arch/i386/conf                      sys/arch/sparc64/include
sys/arch/sparc64/sparc64                sys/dev/isa
sys/sys                                 usr.bin/aucat
usr.bin/ssh

== share ============================================================= 01/03 ==

  ~ man4/Makefile                         ~ man4/isa.4
  + man4/schsio.4

  > Add schsio(4), a driver for SMSC SCH311x LPC Super I/O ICs providing
  > environment sensors.  These are found at least on VIA Epia SN18000G
  > boards.
  > Not enabled at 0x162e and 0x164e because probing these may not be
  > safe according to kettenis (guess where my schsio is).
  > Much help from kettenis.  Input from const and fgs.
  > ok kettenis (mk@)

== sys =============================================================== 02/03 ==

arch/amd64/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > Add schsio(4), a driver for SMSC SCH311x LPC Super I/O ICs providing
  > environment sensors.  These are found at least on VIA Epia SN18000G
  > boards.
  > Not enabled at 0x162e and 0x164e because probing these may not be
  > safe according to kettenis (guess where my schsio is).
  > Much help from kettenis.  Input from const and fgs.
  > ok kettenis (mk@)

  > Add schsio(4), a driver for SMSC SCH311x LPC Super I/O ICs providing
  > environment sensors.  These are found at least on VIA Epia SN18000G
  > boards.
  > Not enabled at 0x162e and 0x164e because probing these may not be
  > safe according to kettenis (guess where my schsio is).
  > Much help from kettenis.  Input from const and fgs.
  > ok kettenis (mk@)

arch/sparc64/include

  ~ cpu.h

  > Make write_user_windows() do what the name suggests: flush user windows
  > instead
  > of all windows. (kettenis@)

arch/sparc64/sparc64

  ~ locore.s

  > Make write_user_windows() do what the name suggests: flush user windows
  > instead
  > of all windows. (kettenis@)

dev/isa

  ~ files.isa                             + sch311x.c

  > Add schsio(4), a driver for SMSC SCH311x LPC Super I/O ICs providing
  > environment sensors.  These are found at least on VIA Epia SN18000G
  > boards.
  > Not enabled at 0x162e and 0x164e because probing these may not be
  > safe according to kettenis (guess where my schsio is).
  > Much help from kettenis.  Input from const and fgs.
  > ok kettenis (mk@)

sys

  ~ un.h

  > Remove parameter names from function declarations, per style(9).
  > ok phessler@ miod@ (blambert@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 03/03 ==

aucat

  ~ abuf.c                                ~ abuf.h
  ~ amsg.h                                ~ aparams.c
  ~ aproc.c                               ~ aproc.h
  ~ aucat.c                               ~ dev.c
  ~ file.c                                ~ file.h
  ~ headers.c                             ~ listen.c
  ~ pipe.c                                ~ safile.c
  ~ sock.c                                ~ wav.c

  > spacing + typo fix from Matt Jibson <matt.jibson(at)gmail.com> (ratchov@)

  ~ aucat.c                               ~ aucat.1

  > catch SIGHUP and SIGTERM too, to ensure that recorded files are
  > properly closed and sockets are cleaned up. (ratchov@)

ssh

  ~ myproposal.h