[odc] Daily X11 changes for 2009-01-27

ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Jan 28 07:00:07 GMT 2009

OpenBSD X11 changes summary for 2009-01-27

app                                     etc
kdrive                                  xserver

== app =============================================================== 01/04 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/app

app

  ~ cwm/calmwm.h                          ~ cwm/group.c
  ~ cwm/xutil.c

  > One of the most annoying things to do was restart cwm and lose all of
  > your group state. Fix this up by using an X Atom (_CWM_GRP) to store the
  > name of the group that we're using (the name, not the number is because
  > at one point we may make the group numbers dynamic). I've been talking
  > about this since c2k8. so CM-w means you keep all of your windows grouped
  > properly.
  > ok okan@, todd@ (oga@)

  ~ cwm/calmwm.c                          ~ cwm/calmwm.h

  > remove Nscreens and x_screenname() - we really don't need them.
  > ok oga@ (okan@)

== etc =============================================================== 02/04 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/etc

etc

  ~ mtree/BSD.x11.dist

  > /usr/X11R6/include/drm is gone. The headers now come from the kernel.
  > (matthieu@)

== kdrive ============================================================ 03/04 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/kdrive

kdrive

  ~ Makefile.bsd-wrapper

  > Xephyr requires dri support for now, so enable it. (matthieu@)

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/xserver

xserver

  ~ Makefile.bsd-wrapper

  > Don't allow to build kdrive here anymore. This is now in ../kdrive.
  > (matthieu@)

  ~ hw/kdrive/wscons/Makefile.am

  > Fix linking of Xwscons for xserver 1.5.3 (matthieu@)

  ~ aclocal.m4                            ~ configure
  ~ hw/kdrive/wscons/Makefile.in          ~ include/do-not-use-config.h.in