[odc] Daily src changes for 2009-03-07

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Mar 8 07:00:01 GMT 2009

distrib/notes                           gnu/lib/libstdc++
sbin/disklabel                          share/man
sys/arch/alpha/alpha                    sys/arch/alpha/dev
sys/arch/alpha/include                  sys/arch/amd64/amd64
sys/arch/arm/arm                        sys/arch/hppa/hppa
sys/arch/hppa64/hppa64                  sys/arch/i386/i386
sys/arch/landisk/landisk                sys/arch/macppc/macppc
sys/arch/mvme88k/mvme88k                sys/arch/mvmeppc/mvmeppc
sys/arch/sgi/sgi                        sys/arch/socppc/socppc
sys/arch/sparc64/sparc64                sys/arch/vax/vax
sys/dev/acpi                            sys/dev/ic
sys/dev/pci                             sys/net
usr.sbin/dvmrpd                         usr.sbin/ospf6d
usr.sbin/pkg_add

== distrib =========================================================== 01/06 ==

  ~ mvme88k/hardware

  > GENERIC.MP is now stable on MVME197DP. (miod@)

== gnu =============================================================== 02/06 ==

lib/libstdc++

  ~ libstdc++/include/bits/char_traits.h

  > Our gcc doesn't provide __builtin_memmove(), so replace it by memmove().
  > Slipped in when fixing libstdc++ for gtk2mm, spotted the hard way when
  > porting nemiver.
  > ok espie@ (landry@)

== sbin ============================================================== 03/06 ==

disklabel

  ~ editor.c

  > "Numer of " -> "Number of ". Typo from r1.1. (krw@)

== share ============================================================= 04/06 ==

  ~ man4/aac.4                            ~ man4/pci.4

  > aac now supports SAS controllers, mention this in Nd.
  > from brad (grange@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/06 ==

arch/alpha/alpha

  ~ interrupt.c

  > No need to register a soft interrupt for softclock, it's done in MI code.
  > (miod@)

arch/alpha/dev

  ~ bus_dma.c

  > When allocating memory in bus_dmamem_alloc() with uvm_pglistalloc(), do not
  > try to be smart for the address range, uvm_pglistalloc() is smart enough
  > nowadays. (miod@)

arch/alpha/include

  ~ intr.h

  > No need to register a soft interrupt for softclock, it's done in MI code.
  > (miod@)

arch/amd64/amd64

  ~ bus_dma.c

  > When allocating memory in bus_dmamem_alloc() with uvm_pglistalloc(), do not
  > try to be smart for the address range, uvm_pglistalloc() is smart enough
  > nowadays. (miod@)

arch/arm/arm

  ~ bus_dma.c

  > When allocating memory in bus_dmamem_alloc() with uvm_pglistalloc(), do not
  > try to be smart for the address range, uvm_pglistalloc() is smart enough
  > nowadays. (miod@)

arch/hppa/hppa

  ~ mainbus.c

  > When allocating memory in bus_dmamem_alloc() with uvm_pglistalloc(), do not
  > try to be smart for the address range, uvm_pglistalloc() is smart enough
  > nowadays. (miod@)

arch/hppa64/hppa64

  ~ mainbus.c

  > When allocating memory in bus_dmamem_alloc() with uvm_pglistalloc(), do not
  > try to be smart for the address range, uvm_pglistalloc() is smart enough
  > nowadays. (miod@)

arch/i386/i386

  ~ bus_dma.c

  > When allocating memory in bus_dmamem_alloc() with uvm_pglistalloc(), do not
  > try to be smart for the address range, uvm_pglistalloc() is smart enough
  > nowadays. (miod@)

arch/landisk/landisk

  ~ bus_dma.c

  > When allocating memory in bus_dmamem_alloc() with uvm_pglistalloc(), do not
  > try to be smart for the address range, uvm_pglistalloc() is smart enough
  > nowadays. (miod@)

arch/macppc/macppc

  ~ dma.c

  > When allocating memory in bus_dmamem_alloc() with uvm_pglistalloc(), do not
  > try to be smart for the address range, uvm_pglistalloc() is smart enough
  > nowadays. (miod@)

arch/mvme88k/mvme88k

  ~ bus_dma.c

  > When allocating memory in bus_dmamem_alloc() with uvm_pglistalloc(), do not
  > try to be smart for the address range, uvm_pglistalloc() is smart enough
  > nowadays. (miod@)

arch/mvmeppc/mvmeppc

  ~ bus_dma.c

  > When allocating memory in bus_dmamem_alloc() with uvm_pglistalloc(), do not
  > try to be smart for the address range, uvm_pglistalloc() is smart enough
  > nowadays. (miod@)

arch/sgi/sgi

  ~ bus_dma.c

  > When allocating memory in bus_dmamem_alloc() with uvm_pglistalloc(), do not
  > try to be smart for the address range, uvm_pglistalloc() is smart enough
  > nowadays. (miod@)

arch/socppc/socppc

  ~ dma.c

  > When allocating memory in bus_dmamem_alloc() with uvm_pglistalloc(), do not
  > try to be smart for the address range, uvm_pglistalloc() is smart enough
  > nowadays. (miod@)

arch/sparc64/sparc64

  ~ machdep.c

  > When allocating memory in bus_dmamem_alloc() with uvm_pglistalloc(), do not
  > try to be smart for the address range, uvm_pglistalloc() is smart enough
  > nowadays. (miod@)

arch/vax/vax

  ~ bus_dma.c

  > When allocating memory in bus_dmamem_alloc() with uvm_pglistalloc(), do not
  > try to be smart for the address range, uvm_pglistalloc() is smart enough
  > nowadays. (miod@)

dev/acpi

  ~ dsdt.c

  > Misc cleanups, remove dead code
  > Normalized api for conversion/concatenation
  > ok marco@ (jordan@)

dev/ic

  ~ oosiop.c

  > Make sure the scsi_xfer timeout is set up before the command may complete;
  > similar fix to osiop. (miod@)

  ~ cac.c

  > No need to spam log with 'unable to alloc CCB' messages now that
  > NO_CCB is in place and the I/O is retried rather than discarded.
  > So move the message inside a #ifdef CAC_DEBUG.
  > Noticed by jbg at . (krw@)

  > Mobility Radeon HD 3400 from Eric JACQUOT and some
  > additional entries from submitted dmesgs. (jsg@)

  ~ pcidevs_data.h                        ~ pcidevs.h

  > regen (jsg@)

net

  ~ pf.c

  > Make sure pd2 has a pointer to the icmp header in the payload; fixes
  > panic seen with some some icmp types in icmp error message payloads.
  > Reported by david@ and insan.praja at gmail.com (mcbride@)

dvmrpd

  ~ dvmrpd.h                              ~ neighbor.c
  ~ rde.c                                 ~ rde.h

  > Get rid of rde_nbr structure as it is no more needed in RDE to make
  > routing decisions.
  > ok claudio@ (michele@)

ospf6d

  ~ rde.c                                 ~ rde.h
  ~ rde_lsdb.c

  > Add lsa_find_tree() to allow searching for LSAs in a specific LSA tree.
  > We had code marked XXX searching an LSA tree manually using RB_FIND(),
  > switch it over to lsa_find_tree().
  > Make lsa_find() use the new function, too, to avoid code duplication.
  > ok claudio@ (stsp@)

pkg_add

  ~ OpenBSD/PackageName.pm

  > introduce versionspecs as a derivative object from version.
  > Allows an operator such as <=.
  > also overrides the compare operator for the pnum part, because
  > specifically,
  > in pkgspecs, if the pnum is not specified, it stands for "any pnum will
  > do"...
  > yes, that's hairy... (espie@)

  ~ OpenBSD/PkgSpec.pm