[odc] Daily src changes for 2009-03-14

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Mar 15 07:00:01 GMT 2009

distrib/miniroot                        distrib/notes
regress/sys                             share/man
sys/dev/i2c                             sys/dev/usb
sys/net                                 usr.sbin/dvmrpd

== distrib =========================================================== 01/05 ==

miniroot

  ~ install.sh                            ~ install.sub

  > There should only be one ::1 and one 127.0.0.1 entry in the hosts
  > file.  And 'localhost' don't need no stinkin' domain names.
  > Insert line(s) with the address(es) of last interface defined instead
  > of duplicate ::1 and 127.0.0.1 entries, Thus dhcp configured
  > interfaces may eventually drift away from the value in hosts file.
  > Much discussed just before tree lock. Time to see what happens.
  > ok deraadt@ (krw@)

  ~ install.sh                            ~ install.sub

  > Installed dhclient.conf is now all comments. Installed hosts is
  > now correct as is, since we don't add info to localhost lines. So
  > ditch comment-preserving dance through /tmp and just append our
  > new info to installed files. Shrinks scripts without changing
  > behaviour. (krw@)

notes

  ~ alpha/hardware                        ~ amd64/hardware
  ~ armish/hardware                       ~ hppa/hardware
  ~ i386/hardware                         ~ landisk/hardware
  ~ macppc/hardware                       ~ sparc64/hardware
  ~ zaurus/hardware

  > run devices, harvested from run.4; (jmc@)

== regress =========================================================== 02/05 ==

  ~ ptrace/ptrace.c

  > Add mips64 and sh support to this test. (miod@)

== share ============================================================= 03/05 ==

  ~ man4/run.4

  > add more run(4) USB ids, clarify some.
  > from FUKAUMI Naoki.
  > add a HARDWARE section to the run(4) man page to start listing
  > known run(4) devices while i'm at it. (damien@)

== sys =============================================================== 04/05 ==

dev/i2c

  ~ i2c_scan.c

  > apologize (dlg and claudio, stop snickering) (deraadt@)

dev/usb

  ~ usbdevs

  > D-Link DWA-130, from Todd Carson in pr 6105. (jsg@)

  ~ if_run.c

  > Match on D-Link DWA-130.
  > From Todd Carson in pr 6105. (jsg@)

  > regen (jsg@)

  ~ usbdevs                               ~ if_run.c

  > add more run(4) USB ids, clarify some.
  > from FUKAUMI Naoki.
  > add a HARDWARE section to the run(4) man page to start listing
  > known run(4) devices while i'm at it. (damien@)

  > regen (damien@)

  ~ if_run.c                              ~ if_runvar.h

  > some devices like the Planex GW-US300MiniS seem to have only 4 Tx bulk
  > endpoints instead of 6 (4 EDCAs + HCCA + Prio).
  > since we do not use the last two endpoints anyway, only check that we
  > have at least found 4 Tx bulk endpoints.
  > from FUKAUMI Naoki. (damien@)

net

  ~ pf.c

  > Some ICMP types that also have icmp_id, pointed out by markus@
  > ok henning markus (mcbride@)

dvmrpd

  ~ dvmrp.h                               ~ dvmrpd.h
  ~ dvmrpe.c                              ~ dvmrpe.h
  ~ prune.c                               ~ rde.c
  ~ rde.h                                 ~ rde_mfc.c
  ~ rde_srt.c