ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Mar 17 07:00:09 GMT 2009

INDEX                                   audio/vagalume
databases                               databases/apache-couchdb
devel/avr                               devel/eclipse
devel/jdk                               devel/libftdi
devel/p5-Devel-NYTProf                  devel/py-gobject
devel/subversion                        graphics/py-cairo
graphics/py-dot                         graphics/py-gd
graphics/py-goocanvas                   graphics/py-graphics
graphics/py-matplotlib                  graphics/py-pyx
graphics/pycha                          graphics/ufraw
lang/ecl                                lang/eltclsh
lang/gcc                                lang/open-cobol
lang/python                             mail/archivemail
mail/avenger                            mail/bogofilter
mail/cyrus-imapd                        mail/exim
mail/isync                              mail/perdition
mail/xfmail                             math/maxima
math/plplot                             misc/hfsplus
misc/pymissile                          multimedia/avidemux
multimedia/gstreamer-0.10               net/BitTorrent
net/crawl                               net/dc_gui
net/dctc                                net/ettercap
net/filezilla                           net/gmudix
net/gtk-gnutella                        net/libtorrent
net/mbrowse                             net/nepenthes
net/netatalk                            net/p5-Net-Z3950-Zoom
net/packit                              net/pavuk
net/pure-ftpd                           net/py-dns
net/py-dnspython                        net/py-xmpp
net/ruby-rrdtool                        net/tclcurl
net/tcptraceroute                       net/unbound
net/xchat                               print/mftrace
print/py-reportlab                      security/ccrypt
security/cyrus-sasl2                    security/dsniff
security/gpgme                          security/isic
security/p5-PGP-Sign                    security/pidgin-otr
sysutils/cfengine                       sysutils/testdisk
textproc/markdown                       textproc/txt2tags
www                                     www/cherokee
www/clearsilver                         www/epiphany
www/gecko-mediaplayer                   www/lighttpd
www/mplayerplug-in                      www/spawn-fcgi
www/squidguard                          www/trac
www/youtube-dl                          www/zope
x11                                     x11/gnome
x11/gnome-mplayer                       x11/kde
x11/wmname

== INDEX ============================================================= 01/17 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/INDEX

  > sync, 5597. (the last sync was quite recent, but a lot of pkgspec
  > changes were made since then). (sthen@)

== audio ============================================================= 02/17 ==

vagalume

  ~ Makefile

  > - HOMEPAGE moved
  > from David Coppa, thanks! (ajacoutot@)

== databases ========================================================= 03/17 ==

databases

  ~ Makefile

  > Add apache-couchdb. (bernd@)

apache-couchdb

  + pkg/PFRAG.shared                      + pkg/DESCR
  + pkg/MESSAGE                           + pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-etc_couchdb_Makefile_in

  > New import:
  >	Initial import of apache-couchdb-0.8.1.

== devel ============================================================= 04/17 ==

avr

  ~ gcc/Makefile

  > - fix wantlib & bump (ajacoutot@)

eclipse

  ~ sdk/Makefile

  > - fix wantlib & bump (ajacoutot@)

jdk

  ~ java.port.mk

  > unbreak RUN_DEPENDS for MOD_JAVA_VER=1.x+, which I missed when I fixed
  > the normal case. problem found by Andreas Kahari. (sthen@)

libftdi

  > this conflicts with cppunit from <=OPENBSD 4.4 (espie@)

p5-Devel-NYTProf

  > update to p5-Devel-NYTProf 2.08 (bluhm@)

py-gobject

  ~ Makefile

  > Bump for python deps. (kili@)

subversion

  ~ Makefile

  > Bump for python deps. (kili@)

== graphics ========================================================== 05/17 ==

py-cairo

  ~ Makefile

  > Bump for python deps. (kili@)

py-dot

  ~ Makefile

  > fix depends (espie@)

py-gd

  ~ Makefile

  > fix depends (espie@)

py-goocanvas

  ~ Makefile

  > fix depends (espie@)

py-graphics

  ~ Makefile

  > fix depends (espie@)

py-matplotlib

  ~ Makefile

  > fix depends (espie@)

py-pyx

  ~ Makefile

  > fix depends (espie@)

pycha

  ~ Makefile

  > fix depends (espie@)

ufraw

  ~ Makefile

  > fix depends (espie@)

== lang ============================================================== 06/17 ==

ecl

  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared                      ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-src_Makefile_in         + patches/patch-src_compile_lsp_in
  + patches/patch-src_configure

  > update to 8.12.0 (new numbering scheme, but >old version)
  > a few patches to deal with shared libraries.
  > there is lisp code to deal with recognizing .so, so until someone dives
  > in and adapts it for OpenBSD, keep a libecl.so... (espie@)

eltclsh

  ~ Makefile

  > fix depends (espie@)

gcc

  ~ 3.3/Makefile                          ~ 3.3/distinfo

  > fix dep, regen adastrap for -current (espie@)

open-cobol

  ~ Makefile

  > a few deps (espie@)

python

  ~ 2.6/Makefile

  > a few deps (espie@)

  ~ 2.5/Makefile

  > bump for tk; pointed out by jasper@ (sthen@)

== mail ============================================================== 07/17 ==

archivemail

  ~ Makefile

  > a few deps (espie@)

avenger

  ~ Makefile

  > a few deps (espie@)

bogofilter

  ~ Makefile

  > a few deps (espie@)

cyrus-imapd

  ~ Makefile

  > fix deps (espie@)

exim

  ~ Makefile

  > fix depends (sthen@)

isync

  ~ Makefile

  > fix depends (sthen@)

perdition

  ~ Makefile

  > fix depends (sthen@)

xfmail

  ~ Makefile

  > autoconf build depends (sthen@)

== math ============================================================== 08/17 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

maxima

  ~ Makefile

  > fix deps (checked with new ecl) (espie@)

plplot

  ~ Makefile

  > convert to tcl.port.mk, fixing deps (sthen@)

== misc ============================================================== 09/17 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

hfsplus

  ~ Makefile

  > autoconf build depends (sthen@)

pymissile

  ~ Makefile

  > Bump for python deps. (kili@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 10/17 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

avidemux

  ~ Makefile

  > autoconf build depends (sthen@)

gstreamer-0.10

  ~ plugins-good/Makefile

  > - tweak XXX (ajacoutot@)

  ~ plugins-base/Makefile                 ~ plugins-ffmpeg/Makefile
  ~ plugins-good/Makefile

  > Bump for python deps. (kili@)

  ~ plugins-ugly/Makefile

  > Bump for python deps and WANTLIB changes. (kili@)

== net =============================================================== 11/17 ==

BitTorrent

  ~ Makefile

  > Bump for python deps. (kili@)

crawl

  ~ Makefile

  > fix pkgspec (sthen@)

dc_gui

  ~ Makefile

  > fix pkgspec (sthen@)

dctc

  ~ Makefile

  > fix pkgspec (sthen@)

ettercap

  ~ Makefile

  > fix pkgspec/wantlib (sthen@)

filezilla

  ~ Makefile

  > sync wantlib/lib_depends (sthen@)

gmudix

  ~ Makefile

  > sync wantlib/lib_depends (sthen@)

gtk-gnutella

  ~ Makefile

  > sync wantlib/lib_depends (sthen@)

libtorrent

  ~ Makefile

  > fix pkgspec (sthen@)

mbrowse

  ~ Makefile

  > sync wantlib/lib_depends (sthen@)

nepenthes

  ~ Makefile

  > sync wantlib/lib_depends (sthen@)

netatalk

  ~ Makefile

  > fix pkgspec (sthen@)

p5-Net-Z3950-Zoom

  ~ Makefile

  > sync wantlib/lib_depends (sthen@)

packit

  ~ Makefile

  > fix pkgspec (sthen@)

pavuk

  ~ Makefile

  > sync wantlib/lib_depends (sthen@)

pure-ftpd

  ~ Makefile

  > fix pkgspec (sthen@)

py-dns

  ~ Makefile

  > Bump for python deps. (kili@)

py-dnspython

  ~ Makefile

  > Bump for python deps. (kili@)

py-xmpp

  ~ Makefile

  > Bump for python deps. (kili@)

ruby-rrdtool

  ~ Makefile

  > fix pkgspec (sthen@)

tclcurl

  > convert to tcl.port.mk, fixing pkgspec (sthen@)

tcptraceroute

  ~ Makefile

  > fix pkgspec (sthen@)

unbound

  ~ Makefile

  > add the package spec to libldns LIB_DEPENDS in unbound/Makefile,
  > making it easier to install/update unbound if you have an old libldns
  > already installed.	ok jakob@ (sthen@)

xchat

  ~ Makefile

  > sync wantlib/lib_depends (sthen@)

== print ============================================================= 12/17 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

mftrace

  ~ Makefile

  > Bump for python deps. (kili@)

py-reportlab

  ~ reportlab/Makefile

  > Bump for python deps. (kili@)

== security ========================================================== 13/17 ==

ccrypt

  ~ Makefile

  > fix depends (sthen@)

cyrus-sasl2

  ~ Makefile

  > fix depends (sthen@)

dsniff

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PFRAG.no-no_x11
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - fix db pkgspec
  > - replace a hardcoded -I/usr/local/include/db with ${LOCALBASE}/include/db
  > - regen plist (sthen@)

gpgme

  ~ Makefile

  > fix depends (sthen@)

isic

  ~ Makefile

  > fix pkgspec, regen plist (sthen@)

p5-PGP-Sign

  ~ Makefile

  > fix depends (sthen@)

pidgin-otr

  ~ Makefile

  > fix pkgspec using ${MODGNU_AUTOCONF_DEPENDS} etc, BUILD_DEPENDS only so
  > no bump. reported by Markus Hennecke on ports at . (sthen@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 14/17 ==

cfengine

  ~ Makefile

  > db lib_depends, fix master_sites, bump (sthen@)

testdisk

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure

  > Puke some bits of autofoo to make sure it picks uuid lib from
  > sysutils/e2fsprogs and not the one from devel/uuid. Fixes the build when
  > the latter is installed...
  > Spotted by Benoit Lecocq, thanks! (landry@)

== textproc ========================================================== 15/17 ==

markdown

  ~ Makefile

  > Bump for python deps. (kili@)

txt2tags

  ~ Makefile

  > Bump for python deps and changed MODULES. (kili@)

== www =============================================================== 16/17 ==

www

  ~ Makefile

  > +gecko-mediaplayer (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +spawn-fcgi (sthen@)

cherokee

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > conflict with spawn-fcgi and lighttpd. bump. (sthen@)

clearsilver

  ~ Makefile

  > Bump for python deps. (kili@)

epiphany

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-embed_mozilla_Makefile_in

  > - fix mozilla plugins path
  > (not sure why we diverted from default but...) (ajacoutot@)

gecko-mediaplayer

  + patches/patch-src_Makefile_in         + patches/patch-configure

  > New import:
  >	Import gecko-mediaplayer-0.9.5

lighttpd

  > remove internal spawn-fcgi in favour of a RUN_DEPENDS on www/spawn-fcgi
  > (sthen@)

mplayerplug-in

  ~ Makefile

  > - unbreak by fixing dependency spec
  > - remove run_depends requirement on firefox while here, this plugin can be
  > used by other ns4 browsers (tested with epiphany) (ajacoutot@)

spawn-fcgi

  >	import php-fastcgi, a FastCGI application launcher. from Brad
  > (maintainer).

squidguard

  ~ Makefile

  > db lib_depends, fix license marker, bump (sthen@)

trac

  ~ Makefile

  > Bump for python deps. (kili@)

youtube-dl

  ~ Makefile

  > Bump for python deps. (kili@)

zope

  ~ zope.port.mk

  > fix BUILD_DEPENDS for anything pulling in MODULES=www/zope (sthen@)

== x11 =============================================================== 17/17 ==

x11

  ~ Makefile

  > +gnome-mplayer (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +wmname (sturm@)

  > - sort (ajacoutot@)

  ~ totem/Makefile                        + totem/patches/patch-configure

  > - unbreak after goom plugin removal from gstreamer-plugins-good
  > (ajacoutot@)

  ~ py-nautilus/Makefile

  > use MODPY_LIB_DEPENDS and bump (sthen@)

gnome-mplayer

  + patches/patch-src_gui_c

  > New import:
  >	Import gnome-mplayer-0.9.4

  ~ patches/patch-src_gui_c               ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update to gnome-mplayer-0.9.5
  > (missed it in previous import) (ajacoutot@)

kde

  ~ utils3/Makefile

  > python depends (sthen@)

  ~ bindings3/Makefile

  > python depends (sthen@)

wmname

  + patches/patch-config_mk               + patches/patch-Makefile