ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Mar 23 07:00:14 GMT 2009

audio/p5-Audio-MPD                      audio/p5-POE-Component-Client-MPD
converters/p5-Convert-Binary-C          databases/p5-DBI-Shell
databases/p5-Data-Pageset               devel
devel/glade3                            devel/glib2
devel/libunique                         devel/py-buildbot
devel/py-dtopt                          devel/py-pyprof2calltree
lang/vala                               mail/evolution
misc/ytree                              net/p5-POE-Component-IRC
sysutils/pciutils                       textproc/gtkaml
textproc/sphinx                         www
www/nginx                               www/py-meld3
www/py-routes                           www/py-tempita
x11/gnome

== audio ============================================================= 01/12 ==

p5-Audio-MPD

  > - update p5-Audio-MPD to 0.19.6 (jasper@)

p5-POE-Component-Client-MPD

  > - update p5-Po-Co-Client-MPD to 0.9.2 (jasper@)

== converters ======================================================== 02/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/converters

p5-Convert-Binary-C

  > - update Convert-Binary-C to 0.73 (jasper@)

== databases ========================================================= 03/12 ==

p5-DBI-Shell

  > - update p5-DBI-Shell to 11.95
  > - no need for BUILD_DEPENDS (jasper@)

p5-Data-Pageset

  > - update p5-Data-Pageset to 1.05 (jasper@)

== devel ============================================================= 04/12 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > Enter py-dtopt (fgsch@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Enter py-pyprof2calltree. (fgsch@)

glade3

  > - update glade3 to 3.6.0
  > - regen WANTLIB
  > maintainer timed-out (jasper@)

glib2

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-glib_gbase64_c

  > Security fix for CVE-2008-4316.
  > Fixes multiple integer overflows.
  > ok ajacoutot@ (jasper@)

libunique

  > - bugfix update to libunique-1.0.8
  > - make it use the x11/gnome MODULE
  > ok landry@ (ajacoutot@)

py-buildbot

  > Update to 0.7.10.1. Install documentation in the right place as well.
  > Timeout from maintaner. (fgsch@)

py-dtopt

  >	Import dtopt 0.1.

  > Correct doc path.  promptly spotted by ajacoutot. (fgsch@)

py-pyprof2calltree

  >	Import pyprof2calltree 1.0.3

  > Correct doc path.  promptly spotted by ajacoutot. (fgsch@)

== lang ============================================================== 05/12 ==

vala

  > - update vala to version 0.5.7 (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile

  > - set maintainance to Hobbits Inc. (ajacoutot@)

== mail ============================================================== 06/12 ==

evolution

  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/MESSAGE
  - pkg/PFRAG.shared                      - pkg/PLIST
  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-mail_em-migrate_c
  + patches/patch-plugins_bogo-junk-plugin_bf-junk-filter_c
  + patches/patch-plugins_sa-junk-plugin_em-junk-filter_c
  + patches/patch-widgets_misc_e-calendar-item_c
  + pkg/DESCR-main                        + pkg/DESCR-plugins
  + pkg/MESSAGE-main                      + pkg/PFRAG.shared-main
  + pkg/PFRAG.shared-plugins              + pkg/PLIST-main
  + pkg/PLIST-plugins

  > Big spring cleanup:
  > * split in 2 packages:
  > -main ===> evolution+base plugins
  > -plugins ===> plugins part of the "standard" bundle
  > This makes more sense than previous tweak and preserves ressources.
  > * disable the mail-account-disable plugin by default (you can still
  > enable it from the plugins preferences) ; there is something not
  > quite right about it that makes right-clicking on a folder very
  > slow ; it's beeing investigated but for now, evolution is slow
  > enough...
  > * fix some hardcoded paths in the antispam plugins
  > * import 2 patches from pkgsrc and FreeBSD which fixes some obvious
  > issues
  > * evolution needs gnome-icon-theme to build
  > * remove the rpath related stuff from LDFLAGS which prevented
  > building on macppc ; the plugins link with '-rpath $(plugindir)' so
  > it should not be needed anymore
  > please CONTACT ME if you see any regression (in which case bernd@ can
  > spank me for free)
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

== misc ============================================================== 07/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

ytree

  ~ Makefile

  > fix library order to allow static linking (naddy@)

== net =============================================================== 08/12 ==

p5-POE-Component-IRC

  > - update p5-POE-Component-IRC to 6.04 (jasper@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 09/12 ==

pciutils

  > update to pciutils 3.1.2. From Benoit Lecocq. Thanks. (matthieu@)

== textproc ========================================================== 10/12 ==

gtkaml

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-src_GtkamlImplicitsStore_c
  + patches/patch-src_GtkamlImplicitsStore_h

  > - update to gtkaml-0.2.4
  > (updated for Vala 0.5.7) (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile

  > - set maintainance to Hobbits Inc. (ajacoutot@)

sphinx

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ patches/patch-configure

  > - update sphinx to 0.9.8.1
  > - tweak regress
  > maintainer timed-out (jasper@)

== www =============================================================== 11/12 ==

www

  ~ Makefile

  > Enter py-meld3 and py-tempita (fgsch@)

nginx

  - patches/patch-src_os_unix_ngx_posix_init_c

  > update to 0.6.35
  > from Max Varencov.
  > tested/ok maintainer (steven@)

py-meld3

  >	Import meld3 0.6.5.

  > Correct doc path here as well.  While I'm here, use PYPI_MASTER_SITE,
  > and sort targets based on Makefile.template. (fgsch@)

py-routes

  > Correct doc path here as well.  While I'm here, use PYPI_MASTER_SITE,
  > and sort targets based on Makefile.template. (fgsch@)

py-tempita

  + patches/patch-tests_test_template_txt
  + patches/patch-setup_cfg               + patches/patch-setup_py

  > New import:
  >	Import Tempita 0.3.

  > Correct doc path here as well.  While I'm here, use PYPI_MASTER_SITE,
  > and sort targets based on Makefile.template. (fgsch@)

== x11 =============================================================== 12/12 ==

  ~ games/Makefile                        ~ games/distinfo
  ~ games/patches/patch-glines_Makefile_in
  ~ games/patches/patch-gnibbles_Makefile_in
  ~ games/patches/patch-gnobots2_Makefile_in
  ~ games/patches/patch-gnometris_Makefile_in
  ~ games/patches/patch-gnomine_Makefile_in
  ~ games/patches/patch-gnotravex_Makefile_in
  ~ games/patches/patch-gnotski_Makefile_in
  ~ games/patches/patch-gtali_Makefile_in
  ~ games/patches/patch-mahjongg_Makefile_in
  ~ games/patches/patch-same-gnome_Makefile_in
  ~ games/pkg/PLIST