[odc] Daily src changes for 2009-11-04

ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Nov 5 07:00:01 GMT 2009

gnu                                     sbin/pflogd
sbin/route                              sys/arch/alpha/include
sys/arch/amd64/include                  sys/arch/arm/s3c2xx0
sys/arch/armish/include                 sys/arch/beagle/include
sys/arch/gumstix/include                sys/arch/hppa/include
sys/arch/i386/include                   sys/arch/m68k/include
sys/arch/m88k/include                   sys/arch/mips64/include
sys/arch/moko/include                   sys/arch/palm/include
sys/arch/powerpc/include                sys/arch/sgi/include
sys/arch/sgi/sgi                        sys/arch/sh/include
sys/arch/sparc/include                  sys/arch/sparc64/include
sys/arch/sparc64/stand/ofwboot          sys/arch/vax/include
sys/arch/zaurus/include                 sys/dev/ic
sys/dev/pci                             sys/dev/usb
sys/kern                                sys/sys
usr.bin/aucat                           usr.bin/tmux
usr.sbin/pkg_add                        usr.sbin/smtpd
usr.sbin/tcpdump

== gnu =============================================================== 01/05 ==

gnu

  ~ gcc/gcc/tree-nested.c

  > This typo in check_for_nested_with_variably_modified was present for 4
  > years
  > and hampered the inliner without anyone noticing.
  > fixes gcc bug #36367
  > reported by henning petersen (robert@)

== sbin ============================================================== 02/05 ==

pflogd

  ~ pflogd.8

  > tweak previous; (jmc@)

route

  ~ route.8

  > tweak previous; (jmc@)

== sys =============================================================== 03/05 ==

arch/alpha/include

  ~ _types.h

  > Get rid of __HAVE_GENERIC_SOFT_INTERRUPTS now that all our platforms
  > support it.
  > ok jsing@, miod@ (kettenis@)

arch/amd64/include

  ~ _types.h

  > Get rid of __HAVE_GENERIC_SOFT_INTERRUPTS now that all our platforms
  > support it.
  > ok jsing@, miod@ (kettenis@)

arch/arm/s3c2xx0

  ~ sscom.c

  > Get rid of __HAVE_GENERIC_SOFT_INTERRUPTS now that all our platforms
  > support it.
  > ok jsing@, miod@ (kettenis@)

arch/armish/include

  ~ _types.h

  > Get rid of __HAVE_GENERIC_SOFT_INTERRUPTS now that all our platforms
  > support it.
  > ok jsing@, miod@ (kettenis@)

arch/beagle/include

  ~ _types.h

  > Get rid of __HAVE_GENERIC_SOFT_INTERRUPTS now that all our platforms
  > support it.
  > ok jsing@, miod@ (kettenis@)

arch/gumstix/include

  ~ _types.h

  > Get rid of __HAVE_GENERIC_SOFT_INTERRUPTS now that all our platforms
  > support it.
  > ok jsing@, miod@ (kettenis@)

arch/hppa/include

  ~ _types.h

  > Get rid of __HAVE_GENERIC_SOFT_INTERRUPTS now that all our platforms
  > support it.
  > ok jsing@, miod@ (kettenis@)

arch/i386/include

  ~ _types.h

  > Get rid of __HAVE_GENERIC_SOFT_INTERRUPTS now that all our platforms
  > support it.
  > ok jsing@, miod@ (kettenis@)

arch/m68k/include

  ~ _types.h

  > Get rid of __HAVE_GENERIC_SOFT_INTERRUPTS now that all our platforms
  > support it.
  > ok jsing@, miod@ (kettenis@)

arch/m88k/include

  ~ _types.h

  > Get rid of __HAVE_GENERIC_SOFT_INTERRUPTS now that all our platforms
  > support it.
  > ok jsing@, miod@ (kettenis@)

arch/mips64/include

  ~ _types.h

  > Get rid of __HAVE_GENERIC_SOFT_INTERRUPTS now that all our platforms
  > support it.
  > ok jsing@, miod@ (kettenis@)

arch/moko/include

  ~ _types.h

  > Get rid of __HAVE_GENERIC_SOFT_INTERRUPTS now that all our platforms
  > support it.
  > ok jsing@, miod@ (kettenis@)

arch/palm/include

  ~ _types.h

  > Get rid of __HAVE_GENERIC_SOFT_INTERRUPTS now that all our platforms
  > support it.
  > ok jsing@, miod@ (kettenis@)

arch/powerpc/include

  ~ _types.h

  > Get rid of __HAVE_GENERIC_SOFT_INTERRUPTS now that all our platforms
  > support it.
  > ok jsing@, miod@ (kettenis@)

arch/sgi/include

  ~ mutex.h

  > MP safe mutex.
  > ok miod@ (syuu@)

arch/sgi/sgi

  ~ mutex.c

  > MP safe mutex.
  > ok miod@ (syuu@)

arch/sh/include

  ~ _types.h

  > Get rid of __HAVE_GENERIC_SOFT_INTERRUPTS now that all our platforms
  > support it.
  > ok jsing@, miod@ (kettenis@)

arch/sparc/include

  ~ _types.h

  > Get rid of __HAVE_GENERIC_SOFT_INTERRUPTS now that all our platforms
  > support it.
  > ok jsing@, miod@ (kettenis@)

arch/sparc64/include

  ~ _types.h

  > Get rid of __HAVE_GENERIC_SOFT_INTERRUPTS now that all our platforms
  > support it.
  > ok jsing@, miod@ (kettenis@)

arch/sparc64/stand/ofwboot

  ~ boot.c                                ~ netif_of.c
  ~ ofdev.c                               ~ ofdev.h

  > Replace the #ifdef NON_DEBUG and #ifdef NOTDEF_DEBUG mess with more sane
  > DPRINTF/DNPRINTF() debugging. (jsing@)

arch/vax/include

  ~ _types.h

  > Get rid of __HAVE_GENERIC_SOFT_INTERRUPTS now that all our platforms
  > support it.
  > ok jsing@, miod@ (kettenis@)

arch/zaurus/include

  ~ _types.h

  > Get rid of __HAVE_GENERIC_SOFT_INTERRUPTS now that all our platforms
  > support it.
  > ok jsing@, miod@ (kettenis@)

dev/ic

  ~ com.c                                 ~ comvar.h

  > Get rid of __HAVE_GENERIC_SOFT_INTERRUPTS now that all our platforms
  > support it.
  > ok jsing@, miod@ (kettenis@)

  > regen (damien@)

  ~ if_iwn.c                              ~ if_iwnvar.h
  ~ pcidevs

  > the hybrid 6000 series (using both internal and external power amplifiers)
  > never made it into production, so remove some dead code and pci ids.
  > inspired by a similar change to iwlwifi. (damien@)

dev/usb

  ~ ehci.c                                ~ ohci.c
  ~ ohcivar.h                             ~ uhci.c
  ~ uhcivar.h                             ~ usb.c
  ~ usb_port.h                            ~ usbdi.h
  ~ usbdivar.h                            ~ usbf_subr.c
  ~ usbfvar.h

  > Get rid of __HAVE_GENERIC_SOFT_INTERRUPTS now that all our platforms
  > support it.
  > ok jsing@, miod@ (kettenis@)

kern

  ~ kern_clock.c                          ~ kern_sig.c
  ~ kern_timeout.c

  > Get rid of __HAVE_GENERIC_SOFT_INTERRUPTS now that all our platforms
  > support it.
  > ok jsing@, miod@ (kettenis@)

sys

  ~ systm.h

  > Get rid of __HAVE_GENERIC_SOFT_INTERRUPTS now that all our platforms
  > support it.
  > ok jsing@, miod@ (kettenis@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 04/05 ==

aucat

  ~ aucat.1

  > tweak previous; (jmc@)

tmux

  ~ server-window.c

  > Don't backoff based on suspended or deda clients as they are always likely
  > have data backed up. (nicm@)

  ~ tmux.c

  > Change declaration and use of malloc_options to be more standard, from Tim
  > van
  > der Molen. (nicm@)

  ~ tty.c

  > Fix the reverse emulation when a terminal doesn't have setab to use the
  > correct
  > fg/bg (adjusted if spaces) and happen before attribute setting. (nicm@)

  ~ tty.c

  > Ignore the colour on space, /not/ the attributes. (nicm@)

  ~ status.c

  > Unused (but assigned to) variable, found by lint. (nicm@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ buffer-poll.c
  ~ client.c                              ~ cmd-kill-server.c
  ~ cmd-pipe-pane.c                       ~ job.c
  ~ server-client.c                       ~ server-job.c
  ~ server-window.c                       ~ server.c
  ~ tmux.c                                ~ tmux.h
  ~ window.c

  > Initial changes to move tmux to libevent.
  > This moves the client-side loops are pretty much fully over to event-based
  > only
  > (tmux.c and client.c) but server-side (server.c and friends) treats
  > libevent as
  > a sort of clever poll, waking up after every event to run various things.
  > Moving the server stuff over to bufferevents and timers and so on will come
  > later. (nicm@)

  ~ tmux.c                                ~ server-window.c

  > A couple of minor cosmetic changes. (nicm@)

  - server-job.c                          ~ Makefile
  ~ cmd-run-shell.c                       ~ job.c
  ~ server.c                              ~ status.c
  ~ tmux.h

  > Switch jobs over to use a bufferevent. (nicm@)

  ~ job.c

  > Add back JOB_PERSIST checks that got lost. (nicm@)

  ~ server-client.c                       ~ server-window.c
  ~ tmux.h                                ~ tty-keys.c
  ~ tty.c

  > Switch tty fds over to a bufferevent. (nicm@)

  ~ cmd-pipe-pane.c                       ~ server-window.c
  ~ tmux.h                                ~ window.c

  > Switch window pane pipe redirect fd over to a bufferevent. (nicm@)

  ~ server.c

  > Call event_init() before loading the config file, since potentially it
  > could
  > set up events. (nicm@)

  ~ cmd-paste-buffer.c                    ~ cmd-pipe-pane.c
  ~ input-keys.c                          ~ input.c
  ~ server-window.c                       ~ server.c
  ~ tmux.h                                ~ window.c

  > Convert the window pane (pty master side) fd over to use a bufferevent.
  > The evbuffer API is very similar to the existing tmux buffer API so this
  > was
  > remarkably painless. Not many possible ways to do it, I suppose. (nicm@)

  - buffer-poll.c                         - buffer.c
  ~ Makefile                              ~ tmux.h

  > Bye-bye buffer*.c. (nicm@)

  ~ server.c

  > Tell the client to exit on configuration file error. (nicm@)

  ~ client.c

  > Move some common code into a function. (nicm@)

  ~ input-keys.c

  > It would help if I read my own comments... make alt keys work again by
  > sending
  > alt AND the key not alt instead of it. (nicm@)

  ~ server-client.c                       ~ server-fn.c
  ~ server.c                              ~ tmux.h

  > Don't reenlist the client imsg event every loop, instead have a small
  > function
  > to it and call it after the event triggers or after a imsg is added.
  > (nicm@)

  ~ server-client.c                       ~ server-fn.c
  ~ status.c                              ~ tmux.h

  > Use timeout events for the identify and message timers. (nicm@)

  ~ server-client.c                       ~ server.c
  ~ tmux.h

  > Move status timer check into the global once-per-second timer, this could
  > maybe
  > be done better but one every second is better than once every 50 ms.
  > (nicm@)

  ~ names.c                               ~ server-window.c
  ~ tmux.h                                ~ window.c

  > Change window name change to use a timer event rather than a gettimeofday()
  > check every loop. (nicm@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 05/05 ==

  ~ pkg_add                               ~ OpenBSD/UpdateSet.pm

  > cleanup a bit printouts (espie@)

smtpd

  ~ makemap.8

  > tweak previous; (jmc@)

tcpdump

  ~ print-udp.c

  > Sort port numbers and fix indentation. (jsing@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ interface.h
  ~ print-udp.c                           + gtp.h
  + print-gtp.c