[odc] Daily src changes for 2009-11-06

ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Nov 7 07:00:01 GMT 2009

distrib/sets                            etc/mtree/BSD.x11.dist
lib/libm                                share/man
sys/arch/sgi/sgi                        sys/dev/ic
usr.bin/tmux                            usr.sbin/pcidump

== distrib =========================================================== 01/07 ==

  ~ lists/base/md.armish                  ~ lists/base/md.aviion
  ~ lists/base/md.hp300                   ~ lists/base/md.hppa
  ~ lists/base/md.hppa64                  ~ lists/base/md.i386
  ~ lists/base/md.landisk                 ~ lists/base/md.luna88k
  ~ lists/base/md.mac68k                  ~ lists/base/md.macppc
  ~ lists/base/md.mvme68k                 ~ lists/base/md.mvme88k
  ~ lists/base/md.mvmeppc                 ~ lists/base/md.palm
  ~ lists/base/md.sgi                     ~ lists/base/md.socppc
  ~ lists/base/md.sparc                   ~ lists/base/md.sparc64
  ~ lists/base/md.vax                     ~ lists/base/md.zaurus
  ~ lists/comp/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== etc =============================================================== 02/07 ==

mtree/BSD.x11.dist

  ~ mtree/BSD.x11.dist

  > Remove Speedo dir from mtree at we do not install these fonts anymore.
  > ok matthieu@ (ajacoutot@)

== lib =============================================================== 03/07 ==

libm

  ~ Makefile                              + arch/amd64/e_sqrtl.S

  > Provide assembly version of sqrtl(3).
  > ok pirofti@ (kettenis@)

== share ============================================================= 04/07 ==

  ~ man5/pf.conf.5

  > correct values for set reassemble
  > ok henning@ pyr@ (eric@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/07 ==

arch/sgi/sgi

  ~ ip27_machdep.c

  > When rebooting IP27 or IP35 systems, do not request the prom to skip
  > diagnostics
  > anymore, as this causes the nsphy connected to the onboard iec to sometimes
  > disappear after a  warm boot.
  > Unfortunately this brings back the long reboot times on Origin 200, despite
  > still asking for no memory test. (miod@)

dev/ic

  ~ pgt.c

  > cosmetic. claudio@ ok (fgsch@)

tmux

  ~ server-window.c

  > Don't try enable/disable the event if the window pane is dead (fd == -1),
  > as
  > the event will have been freed. (nicm@)

pcidump

  ~ pcidump.c