[odc] Daily src changes for 2009-11-07

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Nov 8 07:00:01 GMT 2009

bin/mt                                  lib/libc
share/man                               sys/arch/alpha/alpha
sys/arch/alpha/conf                     sys/arch/alpha/include
sys/arch/alpha/tc                       sys/arch/mips64/include
sys/arch/mips64/mips64                  sys/arch/sgi/conf
sys/arch/sgi/dev                        sys/arch/sgi/include
sys/arch/sgi/pci                        sys/arch/sgi/sgi
sys/arch/sgi/xbow                       sys/dev/pci
sys/dev/tc                              sys/lib/libkern
usr.sbin/pkg_add

== bin =============================================================== 01/05 ==

mt

  ~ mt.c

  > repair local operations after the -DRMT changes; from Matthew Clarke
  > (deraadt@)

== lib =============================================================== 02/05 ==

  ~ quad/quad.h

  > remove gcc 1 workaround we no longer care about which
  > was breaking non GNUC defining compilers.
  > Came up during a conversation with ragge@, positive
  > comments from several. (jsg@)

== share ============================================================= 03/05 ==

  ~ man4/ucom.4

  > say which is which (deraadt@)

  ~ man4/uftdi.4                          ~ man4/usb.4

  > too specific a name (deraadt@)

== sys =============================================================== 04/05 ==

arch/alpha/alpha

  ~ machdep.c

  > Blink leds on the DEC 3000 models (three different led types). (miod@)

arch/alpha/conf

  ~ files.alpha

  > Blink leds on the DEC 3000 models (three different led types). (miod@)

arch/alpha/include

  ~ cpu.h

  > Blink leds on the DEC 3000 models (three different led types). (miod@)

arch/alpha/tc

  ~ ioasic.c

  > Blink leds on the DEC 3000 models (three different led types). (miod@)

arch/mips64/include

  ~ archtype.h

  > Change sgi system identification from a single system type list, to a
  > smaller
  > system type list (which really is the system family) and a subsystem type.
  > No functional change yet. (miod@)

arch/mips64/mips64

  ~ arcbios.c

  > Change sgi system identification from a single system type list, to a
  > smaller
  > system type list (which really is the system family) and a subsystem type.
  > No functional change yet. (miod@)

  ~ arcbios.c

  > Replace option TGT_ORIGIN200 and TGT_ORIGIN2000 with a single option,
  > TGT_ORIGIN, which enables support for all IP27 and IP35 systems. The
  > original
  > two options have always been used together, and go back to when pefo
  > thought
  > supporting multiple nodes would be significant work. Since an Origin 200
  > can be a dual-node system, making a distinction between single node and
  > multiple node systems is a moot point anyway.
  > Be sure to rerun config(8) before rebuilding a kernel. (miod@)

arch/sgi/conf

  ~ GENERIC-IP27                          ~ GENERIC-IP30
  ~ GENERIC-IP32

  > Add a bunch of PCI audio devices, only compile tested; from Brad. (miod@)

  ~ GENERIC-IP27                          ~ RAMDISK-IP27
  ~ files.sgi

  > Replace option TGT_ORIGIN200 and TGT_ORIGIN2000 with a single option,
  > TGT_ORIGIN, which enables support for all IP27 and IP35 systems. The
  > original
  > two options have always been used together, and go back to when pefo
  > thought
  > supporting multiple nodes would be significant work. Since an Origin 200
  > can be a dual-node system, making a distinction between single node and
  > multiple node systems is a moot point anyway.
  > Be sure to rerun config(8) before rebuilding a kernel. (miod@)

  ~ GENERIC-IP27                          ~ GENERIC-IP30
  ~ GENERIC-IP32                          ~ RAMDISK-IP27
  ~ RAMDISK-IP30                          ~ RAMDISK-IP32

  > A few more PCI Ethernet controllers; from Brad. (miod@)

  ~ GENERIC-IP27

  > According to Brad, bnx(4) is not endian-safe, so remove it from sgi
  > kernels. (miod@)

arch/sgi/dev

  ~ dsrtc.c

  > Change sgi system identification from a single system type list, to a
  > smaller
  > system type list (which really is the system family) and a subsystem type.
  > No functional change yet. (miod@)

arch/sgi/include

  ~ autoconf.h

  > Change sgi system identification from a single system type list, to a
  > smaller
  > system type list (which really is the system family) and a subsystem type.
  > No functional change yet. (miod@)

  ~ autoconf.h

  > In case an ioc(4) device has lost its NIC component, do not recognize it
  > as the onboard ioc device, if one has already been found on this node.
  > Also, on Origin 300, do not attempt to attach the PS/2 controller on the
  > onboard ioc(4) since PS/2 ports are not wired. (miod@)

arch/sgi/pci

  ~ ioc.c

  > Change sgi system identification from a single system type list, to a
  > smaller
  > system type list (which really is the system family) and a subsystem type.
  > No functional change yet. (miod@)

  ~ ioc.c

  > In case an ioc(4) device has lost its NIC component, do not recognize it
  > as the onboard ioc device, if one has already been found on this node.
  > Also, on Origin 300, do not attempt to attach the PS/2 controller on the
  > onboard ioc(4) since PS/2 ports are not wired. (miod@)

arch/sgi/sgi

  ~ ip27.h                                ~ ip27_machdep.c
  ~ machdep.c                             ~ mainbus.c
  ~ sginode.c

  > Change sgi system identification from a single system type list, to a
  > smaller
  > system type list (which really is the system family) and a subsystem type.
  > No functional change yet. (miod@)

  ~ autoconf.c                            ~ machdep.c
  ~ mainbus.c

  > Replace option TGT_ORIGIN200 and TGT_ORIGIN2000 with a single option,
  > TGT_ORIGIN, which enables support for all IP27 and IP35 systems. The
  > original
  > two options have always been used together, and go back to when pefo
  > thought
  > supporting multiple nodes would be significant work. Since an Origin 200
  > can be a dual-node system, making a distinction between single node and
  > multiple node systems is a moot point anyway.
  > Be sure to rerun config(8) before rebuilding a kernel. (miod@)

  ~ autoconf.c                            ~ ip27_machdep.c

  > In case an ioc(4) device has lost its NIC component, do not recognize it
  > as the onboard ioc device, if one has already been found on this node.
  > Also, on Origin 300, do not attempt to attach the PS/2 controller on the
  > onboard ioc(4) since PS/2 ports are not wired. (miod@)

arch/sgi/xbow

  ~ xbow.c                                ~ xbridge.c

  > Change sgi system identification from a single system type list, to a
  > smaller
  > system type list (which really is the system family) and a subsystem type.
  > No functional change yet. (miod@)

  ~ xbow.c                                ~ xbridge.c

  > Replace option TGT_ORIGIN200 and TGT_ORIGIN2000 with a single option,
  > TGT_ORIGIN, which enables support for all IP27 and IP35 systems. The
  > original
  > two options have always been used together, and go back to when pefo
  > thought
  > supporting multiple nodes would be significant work. Since an Origin 200
  > can be a dual-node system, making a distinction between single node and
  > multiple node systems is a moot point anyway.
  > Be sure to rerun config(8) before rebuilding a kernel. (miod@)

dev/pci

  ~ isp_pci.c

  > Change sgi system identification from a single system type list, to a
  > smaller
  > system type list (which really is the system family) and a subsystem type.
  > No functional change yet. (miod@)

dev/tc

  ~ ioasicvar.h

  > Blink leds on the DEC 3000 models (three different led types). (miod@)

lib/libkern

  ~ quad.h

  > remove gcc 1 workaround we no longer care about which
  > was breaking non GNUC defining compilers.
  > Came up during a conversation with ragge@, positive
  > comments from several. (jsg@)

  ~ pkg_create.1