[odc] Daily src changes for 2009-11-13

ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Nov 14 07:00:01 GMT 2009

bin/pax                                 distrib/sets
etc/root/root.mail                      games/snake
gnu/usr.sbin/sendmail                   sbin/ipsecctl
sbin/isakmpd                            share/lkm
sys/dev                                 sys/dev/acpi
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/pci
sys/dev/usb                             sys/kern
sys/net                                 sys/netatalk
sys/netinet                             sys/sys
usr.bin/tmux                            usr.sbin/dvmrpctl
usr.sbin/ospfctl                        usr.sbin/relayctl
usr.sbin/ripctl                         usr.sbin/smtpd

== bin =============================================================== 01/10 ==

pax

  ~ options.c

  > stop the options string leak if it is not attached into the options
  > linked list, found by parfait, ok jsg (deraadt@)

== distrib =========================================================== 02/10 ==

  ~ lists/game/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== etc =============================================================== 03/10 ==

root/root.mail

  ~ root/root.mail

  > Add hw.sensors to dmesg request, 'go for it' deraadt@ (ian@)

== games ============================================================= 04/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/games

snake

  ~ snscore.c

  > 1.8 broke things, back it out, correct fix coming from pjanzen (jsg@)

  ~ snscore.c

  > Correct fix for rev 1.8 from pjanzen. (jsg@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ snake.6
  ~ snake.c

  > no need for seperate snscore command; ok pjanzen (deraadt@)

== gnu =============================================================== 05/10 ==

usr.sbin/sendmail

  ~ libsmdb/smdb1.c                       ~ libsmdb/smdb2.c

  > Merge from the Sendmail CVS: fix potential memory leak: only set
  > up data after all allocations succeeded, free previously allocated
  > data if later allocation fails.
  > Prompted by parfait and based on a patch from jsg@; additional bits
  > from me and Claus Assmann of Sendmail.  ok deraadt@ (guenther@)

== sbin ============================================================== 06/10 ==

ipsecctl

  ~ pfkdump.c

  > Don't use [] in function arguments when dealing with arrays
  > we don't know the size of, otherwise gcc >= 4 will error.
  > ok markus@ deraadt@ (jsg@)

isakmpd

  ~ ike_quick_mode.c

  > fix a few memory leaks found by parfait; ok hshoexer (deraadt@)

== share ============================================================= 07/10 ==

lkm

  ~ misc/module/miscmod.c                 ~ syscall/module/newsyscall.c

  > C statements (including macros) that do not end in a ; are obtuse.
  > The do { } while structure in lkm.h was added on purpose.  Adjust
  > the samples
  > discussed with miod and millert; ok millert (deraadt@)

== sys =============================================================== 08/10 ==

dev

  ~ softraid_raid6.c

  > Added mapping for failure flags for read/write mode (not yet used).
  > (jordan@)

dev/acpi

  ~ dsdt.c

  > Initialize uninititialized variable.
  > Not an issue as it does get initialized correctly before use, but reduces
  > warning. (jordan@)

dev/ic

  ~ re.c

  > Remove an unnecessary assignment. From NetBSD via Brad. (sthen@)

dev/pci

  ~ esa.c

  > sizeof -> nitems, found by parfait; ok dlg (deraadt@)

dev/usb

  ~ uhub.c

  > do not need to pad up the uhub allocation anymore, from miod (deraadt@)

kern

  ~ uipc_domain.c

  > Extend the protosw pr_ctlinput function to include the rdomain. This is
  > needed so that the route and inp lookups done in TCP and UDP know where
  > to look. Additionally in_pcbnotifyall() and tcp_respond() got a rdomain
  > argument as well for similar reasons. With this tcp seems to be now
  > fully rdomain save and no longer leaks single packets into the main domain.
  > Looks good markus@, henning@ (claudio@)

  ~ tty_subr.c

  > >15 year old buffer-read-1-byte-too-far in clrbits() [code I wrote, yeah]
  > with a subtle change to make it more clear (and more cache friendly)
  > netbsd pr 42312, found by tlambert at apple.com
  > ok miod (deraadt@)

net

  ~ raw_cb.h                              ~ raw_usrreq.c

  > Extend the protosw pr_ctlinput function to include the rdomain. This is
  > needed so that the route and inp lookups done in TCP and UDP know where
  > to look. Additionally in_pcbnotifyall() and tcp_respond() got a rdomain
  > argument as well for similar reasons. With this tcp seems to be now
  > fully rdomain save and no longer leaks single packets into the main domain.
  > Looks good markus@, henning@ (claudio@)

netatalk

  ~ aarp.c                                ~ at_control.c

  > Use TAILQ_ macros instead of handrolling them self. Tested by myself.
  > (claudio@)

netinet

  ~ ip_output.c

  > Packets generated by ip_fragment() need to inherit the rdomain from the
  > original packet or they will trigger the diagnostic check in the interface
  > output routines. OK jsg@ (claudio@)

  ~ in_pcb.c                              ~ in_pcb.h
  ~ ip_icmp.c                             ~ ip_ipsp.h
  ~ ipsec_input.c                         ~ tcp_input.c
  ~ tcp_subr.c                            ~ tcp_timer.c
  ~ tcp_var.h                             ~ udp_usrreq.c
  ~ udp_var.h

  > Extend the protosw pr_ctlinput function to include the rdomain. This is
  > needed so that the route and inp lookups done in TCP and UDP know where
  > to look. Additionally in_pcbnotifyall() and tcp_respond() got a rdomain
  > argument as well for similar reasons. With this tcp seems to be now
  > fully rdomain save and no longer leaks single packets into the main domain.
  > Looks good markus@, henning@ (claudio@)

sys

  ~ protosw.h

  > Extend the protosw pr_ctlinput function to include the rdomain. This is
  > needed so that the route and inp lookups done in TCP and UDP know where
  > to look. Additionally in_pcbnotifyall() and tcp_respond() got a rdomain
  > argument as well for similar reasons. With this tcp seems to be now
  > fully rdomain save and no longer leaks single packets into the main domain.
  > Looks good markus@, henning@ (claudio@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 09/10 ==

tmux

  ~ key-bindings.c                        ~ mode-key.c
  ~ tmux.h

  > Zap unused functions, prompted by deraadt. (nicm@)

  ~ session.c

  > Use winlink_remove() to remove old winlinks when synchronizing grouped
  > sessions
  > rather than doing it manually and not adjusted the reference count. Fixes
  > crash seen by Dan Harnett. (nicm@)

  ~ cmd-respawn-window.c                  ~ server-fn.c
  ~ server-window.c                       ~ server.c
  ~ tmux.h                                ~ window.c

  > Destroy panes immediately rather than checking them all every loop. (nicm@)

  ~ client.c

  > imsg_read returns ssize_t not int, pointed out by lint via deraadt. (nicm@)

  ~ server-client.c

  > Tidy up and fix some types, prompted by lint via deraadt. (nicm@)

  ~ cmd-pipe-pane.c

  > Unreachable statement, found by lint. (nicm@)

  ~ cmd-attach-session.c                  ~ cmd-bind-key.c
  ~ cmd-break-pane.c                      ~ cmd-choose-client.c
  ~ cmd-choose-session.c                  ~ cmd-choose-window.c
  ~ cmd-clear-history.c                   ~ cmd-clock-mode.c
  ~ cmd-command-prompt.c                  ~ cmd-confirm-before.c
  ~ cmd-copy-buffer.c                     ~ cmd-copy-mode.c
  ~ cmd-delete-buffer.c                   ~ cmd-detach-client.c
  ~ cmd-display-message.c                 ~ cmd-display-panes.c
  ~ cmd-down-pane.c                       ~ cmd-find-window.c
  ~ cmd-generic.c                         ~ cmd-has-session.c
  ~ cmd-if-shell.c                        ~ cmd-kill-pane.c
  ~ cmd-kill-server.c                     ~ cmd-kill-session.c
  ~ cmd-kill-window.c                     ~ cmd-last-window.c
  ~ cmd-link-window.c                     ~ cmd-list-buffers.c
  ~ cmd-list-clients.c                    ~ cmd-list-commands.c
  ~ cmd-list-keys.c                       ~ cmd-list-panes.c
  ~ cmd-list-sessions.c                   ~ cmd-list-windows.c
  ~ cmd-load-buffer.c                     ~ cmd-lock-client.c
  ~ cmd-lock-server.c                     ~ cmd-lock-session.c
  ~ cmd-move-window.c                     ~ cmd-new-session.c
  ~ cmd-new-window.c                      ~ cmd-next-layout.c
  ~ cmd-next-window.c                     ~ cmd-paste-buffer.c
  ~ cmd-pipe-pane.c                       ~ cmd-previous-layout.c
  ~ cmd-previous-window.c                 ~ cmd-refresh-client.c
  ~ cmd-rename-session.c                  ~ cmd-rename-window.c
  ~ cmd-resize-pane.c                     ~ cmd-respawn-window.c
  ~ cmd-rotate-window.c                   ~ cmd-run-shell.c
  ~ cmd-save-buffer.c                     ~ cmd-select-layout.c
  ~ cmd-select-pane.c                     ~ cmd-select-prompt.c
  ~ cmd-select-window.c                   ~ cmd-send-keys.c
  ~ cmd-send-prefix.c                     ~ cmd-server-info.c
  ~ cmd-set-buffer.c                      ~ cmd-set-environment.c
  ~ cmd-set-option.c                      ~ cmd-set-window-option.c
  ~ cmd-show-buffer.c                     ~ cmd-show-environment.c
  ~ cmd-show-options.c                    ~ cmd-show-window-options.c
  ~ cmd-source-file.c                     ~ cmd-split-window.c
  ~ cmd-start-server.c                    ~ cmd-suspend-client.c
  ~ cmd-swap-pane.c                       ~ cmd-swap-window.c
  ~ cmd-switch-client.c                   ~ cmd-unbind-key.c
  ~ cmd-unlink-window.c                   ~ cmd-up-pane.c
  ~ tmux.h

  > Get rid of the ugly CMD_CHFLAG macro and use a const string (eg "dDU") in
  > the
  > command entry structs and a couple of functions to check/set the flags.
  > (nicm@)

  ~ cmd-generic.c                         ~ tmux.h

  > Tweak a comment and add some spacing. (nicm@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 10/10 ==

dvmrpctl

  ~ parser.c                              ~ parser.h

  > Don't use [] in function arguments when dealing with arrays
  > we don't know the size of, otherwise gcc >= 4 will error.
  > ok markus@ deraadt@ (jsg@)

ospfctl

  ~ parser.c                              ~ parser.h

  > Don't use [] in function arguments when dealing with arrays
  > we don't know the size of, otherwise gcc >= 4 will error.
  > ok markus@ deraadt@ (jsg@)

relayctl

  ~ parser.c                              ~ parser.h

  > Don't use [] in function arguments when dealing with arrays
  > we don't know the size of, otherwise gcc >= 4 will error.
  > ok markus@ deraadt@ (jsg@)

ripctl

  ~ parser.c                              ~ parser.h

  > Don't use [] in function arguments when dealing with arrays
  > we don't know the size of, otherwise gcc >= 4 will error.
  > ok markus@ deraadt@ (jsg@)

smtpd

  ~ lka.c                                 ~ mta.c
  ~ smtpd.h

  > Log FQDN and IP of the server we handed mail to.  As a bonus, don't delay
  > logging of successful deliveries until all MXs were tried, plus add logging
  > of 5yz replies.
  > tested by todd@, "reads ok" gilles@ (jacekm@)

  ~ smtp_session.c

  > Include recipient address in "Recipient rejected" reply. (jacekm@)

  ~ smtp_session.c

  > Log all 4yz and 5yz replies that we send to our clients. (jacekm@)

  ~ mda.c

  > Add logging of failed local deliveries. (jacekm@)

  ~ enqueue.c                             ~ smtpctl.c