ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Nov 14 07:00:10 GMT 2009

devel/ivy                               devel/mysql++
devel/p5-Carp-Clan                      infrastructure/db
korean/libhangul                        multimedia/hdhomerun
net/ldns                                net/mon
net/nagios                              shells/zsh
sysutils/consolekit                     textproc
textproc/py-nltk                        textproc/tcpdf
www/wordpress                           x11/eterm
x11/gnome

== devel ============================================================= 01/10 ==

ivy

  ~ Makefile

  > Bump after java.port.mk changes.
  > Noticed by naddy@ (kili@)

mysql++

  ~ Makefile

  > Generated library was linked against a non existent version, unbreak.
  > from Antti Harri with a tweak. (ajacoutot@)

p5-Carp-Clan

  > update to 6.04, ok kevlo@ and sthen@ (stephan@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 02/10 ==

db

  ~ user.list

  > reserve ids for forthcoming munin port. (sthen@)

== korean ============================================================ 03/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/korean

libhangul

  - patches/patch-data_hanja_Makefile_in

  > update to 0.0.10
  > ok jasper@ (kevlo@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 04/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

hdhomerun

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile                ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to 20091024 (jolan@)

== net =============================================================== 05/10 ==

ldns

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ drill/Makefile
  ~ drill/distinfo                        ~ libldns/Makefile
  ~ libldns/distinfo                      ~ libldns/patches/patch-Makefile_in
  ~ libldns/patches/patch-configure       ~ libldns/patches/patch-util_c
  ~ utils/Makefile                        ~ utils/distinfo

  > update to LDNS v1.6.2 (jakob@)

mon

  ~ client/Makefile

  > Fix PKGNAME
  > ok ajacoutot@ (pea@)

nagios

  ~ check_sip/Makefile                    ~ check_sip/patches/patch-check_sip

  > Use ${LOCALBASE}/bin/sipsak rather than relying on PATH to be set.
  > Fixes SIP checks when nagios is started from rc.local. Bump PKGNAME.
  > (sthen@)

== shells ============================================================ 06/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/shells

zsh

  + patches/patch-Completion_Unix_Command__tmux

  > Completel support for tmux
  > "go ahead" jasper@ (pea@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 07/10 ==

consolekit

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure_ac
  ~ patches/patch-src_ck-session_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_ck-sysdeps-openbsd_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_ck-sysdeps-unix_c   ~ pkg/PLIST
  + files/ck-get-x11-display-device       + files/ck-get-x11-server-pid
  + patches/patch-data_ConsoleKit_conf    + patches/patch-src_ck-manager_c
  + patches/patch-tools_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-tools_openbsd_ck-system-stop

  > Bring in several fixes from FreeBSD and fd.o bugzilla.
  > Fix tty names, cmd arguments... Install the stop/restart scripts.
  > Remove policykit support for now. (ajacoutot@)

== textproc ========================================================== 08/10 ==

textproc

  ~ Makefile

  > add py-nltk (jasper@)

py-nltk

  + patches/patch-setup_py

  > New import:
  >	import py-nltk 2.0b7

tcpdf

  > update to 4.8.014 (jolan@)

== www =============================================================== 09/10 ==

wordpress

  > Update Wordpress to 2.8.6.
  > From
  > http://wordpress.org/development/2009/11/wordpress-2-8-6-security-release/:
  > 2.8.6 fixes two security problems that can be exploited by registered,
  > logged in users who have posting privileges.  If you have untrusted
  > authors on your blog, upgrading to 2.8.6 is recommended.
  > The first problem is an XSS vulnerability in Press This discovered by
  > Benjamin Flesch.  The second problem, discovered by Dawid Golunski, is
  > an issue with sanitizing uploaded file names that can be exploited in
  > certain Apache configurations. Thanks to Benjamin and Dawid for finding
  > and reporting these. (merdely@)

== x11 =============================================================== 10/10 ==

eterm

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_startup_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_6
  > SECURITY FIX
  > Resolves CVE-2008-1692:
  > Don't open a terminal on :0 if -display / $DISPLAY are not set
  > from debian (william@)

gnome

  - session/files/gsm-logout-dialog.c     - session/files/gsm-logout-dialog.h
  - session/files/gsm-manager.c           - session/files/gsm-manager.h
  - session/files/gsm-power-manager.c     - session/files/gsm-power-manager.h
  - session/patches/patch-gnome-session_Makefile_in
  ~ session/Makefile                      ~ session/pkg/PLIST
  + session/pkg/patch-gnome-session_gsm-logout-dialog_c
  + session/pkg/patch-gnome-session_gsm-manager_c