ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Nov 18 07:00:09 GMT 2009

astro/celestia                          devel
devel/ffcall                            devel/git
devel/libtool                           devel/p5-MooseX-AttributeHelpers
devel/p5-MooseX-MultiInitArg            devel/vte
games/gtkballs                          graphics/gimp
graphics/pngcrush                       lang/gforth
lang/sbcl                               mail/enigmail
mail/enigmail-seamonkey                 mail/evolution
mail/evolution-exchange                 mail/mozilla-thunderbird
multimedia/gstreamer-0.10               net
net/munin                               net/p5-Net-OAuth
www/drupal6                             www/firefox35
www/seamonkey                           x11/gnome

== astro ============================================================= 01/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/astro

celestia

  - pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_celestia_windatepicker_cpp
  + patches/patch-src_celestia_wineclipses_cpp
  + patches/patch-src_celestia_winmain_cpp
  + patches/patch-src_celestia_winstarbrowser_cpp
  + patches/patch-src_celestia_wintime_cpp

  > Fix translation (UTF8 -> UTF-8), spotted by naddy@
  > While here remove MESSAGE, it is not celestia specific.
  > ok naddy@ (ajacoutot@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/10 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > add p5-MooseX-AttributeHelpers and p5-MooseX-MultiInitArg (kevlo@)

ffcall

  ~ Makefile

  > - use NOT_FOR_ARCHS, instead of BROKEN here (jasper@)

git

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile                ~ patches/patch-builtin-help_c
  ~ patches/patch-gitweb_gitweb_perl      ~ patches/patch-imap-send_c
  ~ patches/patch-t_t4019-diff-wserror_sh
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > Update to git-1.6.5.3. (bernd@)

libtool

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-libltdl_ltdl_c

  > backport important bug-fix from newest ltdl.
  > There are probably other bad bugs in there, this code is a textbook example
  > of how NOT to write code if you want it to work.
  > Between the gnu style that obfuscate the stuff, the various thingies added
  > "just in case", the misuse of autoconf results, and the really high
  > abstraction level together with long functions and internal concepts, how
  > can anyone make sense of this code ? (short answer: it doesn't make actual
  > sense).
  > Also, no cookies for the gnu guys who, along with an important bug-fix,
  > manage *again* to push out 10000+ lines of useless diff thanks to a change
  > in automake/autoconf itself.
  > We don't need to make fun of Windows  and its security, the GNU project
  > manages to produce as many problems on its own...
  > When will they learn secure practices ? I would bet "not this century",
  > but then I probably won't be around to collect the bet... (espie@)

p5-MooseX-AttributeHelpers

  >	Initial import of p5-MooseX-AttributeHelpers 0.22

p5-MooseX-MultiInitArg

  >	Initial import of p5-MooseX-MultiInitArg 0.01

vte

  > - bugfix update of vte to 0.22.5 (jasper@)

== games ============================================================= 03/10 ==

gtkballs

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-src_game_c
  + patches/patch-src_gtkballs_c

  > correctly display translated messages; ok pvalchev@ (naddy@)

== graphics ========================================================== 04/10 ==

gimp

  ~ stable/Makefile
  + stable/patches/patch-plug-ins_file-psd_psd-load_c
  + stable/patches/patch-plug-ins_file-psd_psd_h

  > Security fix for CVE-2009-3909
  > Gimp PSD Image Parsing Integer Overflow Vulnerability
  > From upstream git.
  > ok giovanni@ (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

pngcrush

  > - update pngcrush to 1.7.5
  > ok ajacoutot@ (benoit@)

== lang ============================================================== 05/10 ==

gforth

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-engine_engine_c

  > Fix use of uninitalized memory. Found by malloc option J. okay naddy@
  > (kurt@)

sbcl

  - patches/patch-src_runtime_gc-common.c
  - patches/patch-tests_subr.sh           ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo
  ~ patches/patch-contrib_asdf-module.mk
  ~ patches/patch-contrib_vanilla-module.mk
  ~ patches/patch-make-target-contrib.sh
  ~ patches/patch-src_runtime_Config.x86-openbsd
  ~ patches/patch-src_runtime_GNUmakefile
  ~ patches/patch-src_runtime_runtime.c   ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-src_code_common-os_lisp
  + patches/patch-src_compiler_ir1util_lisp
  + patches/patch-src_runtime_bsd-os_c    + patches/patch-src_runtime_os_h
  + patches/patch-src_runtime_runtime_h   + patches/patch-src_runtime_save_c
  + patches/patch-tests_timer_impure_lisp
  + pkg/PFRAG.i386

  > Update SBCL to version 1.0.31 from MAINTAINER (Josh Elsasser).
  > Highlights:
  > - amd64 support
  > - bootstraping works with clisp (pirofti@)

== mail ============================================================== 06/10 ==

enigmail

  ~ Makefile

  > Bump SHARED_LIBS and LIB_DEPENDS after mozilla-thunderbird+seamonkey
  > commits.
  > prodded by sthen@ (ajacoutot@)

enigmail-seamonkey

  ~ Makefile

  > Bump SHARED_LIBS and LIB_DEPENDS after mozilla-thunderbird+seamonkey
  > commits.
  > prodded by sthen@ (ajacoutot@)

evolution

  ~ Makefile

  > Tweak comment, no pkg change. (ajacoutot@)

evolution-exchange

  ~ Makefile

  > Remove MODGCONF2_LIBDEP, it is on by default. (ajacoutot@)

mozilla-thunderbird

  ~ Makefile
  + patch-security_nss_lib_freebl_blapi_h

  > Thunderbird bundles its own libnss3, so use same workaround as for
  > security/nss:
  > SHA1_Update conflicts with openssl which may be dynamically loaded
  > at runtime via libcups or libgssapi so causing a crash due to using
  > the wrong binding.	So rename here to avoid conflict.
  > ok jasper@ sthen@ (ajacoutot@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 07/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

gstreamer-0.10

  - plugins-good/pkg/PLIST-gconf

== net =============================================================== 08/10 ==

  > add p5-Net-OAuth (kevlo@)

  ~ Makefile

  > ..and link it in (sthen@)

munin

  + pkg/PLIST-server                      + pkg/DESCR-main
  + pkg/PLIST-main                        + pkg/DESCR-server
  + pkg/MESSAGE-server                    + pkg/MESSAGE-main
  + files/vmstat                          + files/bgpd
  + files/if_pps_                         + files/openbsd-packages
  + files/sensors_                        + patches/patch-Makefile_config
  + patches/patch-Makefile                + patches/patch-server_munin-html_in
  + patches/patch-node_munin-node_conf_in
  + patches/patch-node_munin-node_in
  + patches/patch-node_node_d_df_inode_in
  + patches/patch-node_node_d_ntp_offset_in
  + patches/patch-server_munin-update_in
  + patches/patch-server_munin-limits_in
  + patches/patch-node_node_d_openbsd_if__in
  + patches/patch-node_node_d_openbsd_if_errcoll__in
  + patches/patch-node_node_d_openbsd_swap_in
  + patches/patch-node_node_d_openbsd_df_inode_in
  + patches/patch-node_node_d_openbsd_open_files_in
  + patches/patch-node_node_d_openbsd_netstat_in
  + patches/patch-node_node_d_postfix_mailvolume_in
  + patches/patch-node_munin-node-configure_in
  + patches/patch-node_node_d_openbsd_cpu_in
  + patches/patch-node_node_d_psu__in     + patches/patch-node_node_d_named_in
  + patches/patch-node_node_d_ps__in
  + patches/patch-node_node_d_postfix_mailstats_in
  + patches/patch-node_node_d_sendmail_mailqueue_in
  + patches/patch-node_node_d_spamstats_in

  > New import:
  >	import ports/net/munin, this was joint work with mk@ and includes

  ~ files/openbsd-packages

  > add a descriptive comment (sthen@)

  ~ Makefile

  > take MAINTAINER, suggested by mk.
  > yay, I can has two ravens. (sthen@)

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-node_node_d_openbsd_if__in

  > switch from COUNTER to DERIVE for the interface bandwidth graphs,
  > suggested by mk at . bump PKGNAME-main. (sthen@)

p5-Net-OAuth

  >	Initial import of p5-Net-OAuth 0.19

== www =============================================================== 09/10 ==

drupal6

  + locale-de/Makefile                    + locale-de/distinfo
  + locale-de/pkg/PLIST                   + locale-de/pkg/DESCR

  > New import:
  >	Import drupal6/locale-de

  ~ Makefile

  > +locale-de (stephan@)

firefox35

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-security_nss_lib_freebl_blapi_h

  > Firefox and Seamonkey bundle their own libnss3, so use same workaround
  > as for security/nss:
  > SHA1_Update conflicts with openssl which may be dynamically loaded
  > at runtime via libcups or libgssapi so causing a crash due to using
  > the wrong binding.	So rename here to avoid conflict.
  > ok jasper@ sthen@ (ajacoutot@)

seamonkey

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-security_nss_lib_freebl_blapi_h

  > Firefox and Seamonkey bundle their own libnss3, so use same workaround
  > as for security/nss:
  > SHA1_Update conflicts with openssl which may be dynamically loaded
  > at runtime via libcups or libgssapi so causing a crash due to using
  > the wrong binding.	So rename here to avoid conflict.
  > ok jasper@ sthen@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ tomboy/Makefile                       ~ tomboy/distinfo

  > Minor update to tomboy-1.0.1. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ nautilus-sendto/Makefile              ~ nautilus-sendto/distinfo
  ~ nautilus-sendto/pkg/PLIST