[odc] Daily src changes for 2009-11-21

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Nov 22 07:00:01 GMT 2009

lib/libc                                regress/lib
sbin/ifconfig                           sys/arch/mips64/include
sys/arch/mips64/mips64                  sys/arch/sgi/conf
sys/arch/sgi/include                    sys/arch/sgi/sgi
sys/ddb                                 sys/dev/bluetooth
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/pci
sys/dev/usb                             sys/net
sys/net80211                            sys/netbt
sys/netinet                             sys/sys
usr.bin/aucat                           usr.bin/tmux
usr.sbin/ftp-proxy                      usr.sbin/ypserv

== lib =============================================================== 01/06 ==

  ~ stdio/fgetln.c                        ~ stdio/fread.c
  ~ stdio/fwrite.c                        ~ stdio/putc.c
  ~ stdio/puts.c                          ~ stdio/putw.c

  > Several stdio functions were failing to set the stream orientation
  > to 'narrow' as they should.
  > "looks correct" millert@  "makes sense" blambert@ (guenther@)

  ~ stdio/putc.c

  > Ooops, committed an unbaked change (guenther@)

  ~ gen/syslog_r.c

  > remove unused variable
  > ok guenther@ (chl@)

  ~ gen/getpwent.c

  > remove unused variable
  > ok deraadt@ (chl@)

  ~ gen/glob.c

  > replacing malloc/realloc dance, by only one realloc
  > ok millert@ (chl@)

== regress =========================================================== 02/06 ==

lib

  ~ libc/Makefile                         + libc/orientation/Makefile
  + libc/orientation/orientation_test.c

  > Add a (hopefully) comprehensive regression test of how stdio functions
  > affect stream orientation (guenther@)

== sbin ============================================================== 03/06 ==

ifconfig

  ~ ifconfig.8                            ~ ifconfig.c

  > Add new option tunneldomain to ifconfig to specify the routing table
  > to be used for sending out gre/gif encoded packets. OK deraadt@, henning@
  > (claudio@)

  ~ ifconfig.8

  > tweak previous; (jmc@)

arch/mips64/include

  ~ lock.h

  > mplock, rw_cas implemented
  > ok miod@ (syuu@)

arch/mips64/mips64

  ~ clock.c                               ~ interrupt.c
  ~ softintr.c                            ~ trap.c

  > mplock, rw_cas implemented
  > ok miod@ (syuu@)

  ~ db_machdep.c

  > Fix uninitialized variables in db_stack_trace_print(), and honour the
  > frame count argument. (miod@)

arch/sgi/conf

  ~ files.sgi

  > mplock, rw_cas implemented
  > ok miod@ (syuu@)

arch/sgi/include

  + mplock.h

  > mplock, rw_cas implemented
  > ok miod@ (syuu@)

arch/sgi/sgi

  ~ ip30_machdep.c

  > Fix registration of memory after 1GB on Octane. Found the hard way by
  > martin@ (miod@)

  ~ ip30_machdep.c

  > Yet another stupid typo caught by martin@ (miod@)

  + lock_machdep.c

  > mplock, rw_cas implemented
  > ok miod@ (syuu@)

ddb

  ~ db_examine.c

  > Fix `print $registername' on 64 bit platforms. (miod@)

dev/bluetooth

  ~ bthidev.c

  > User triggerable KASSERT()s and NULL dereferences in netbt setsockopt()s,
  > found by Clement LECIGNE, localhost DoS everywhere.  Also, don't leak
  > the mbuf when the wrong level is used.
  > ok claudio@, "just commit" deraadt@ (guenther@)

dev/ic

  ~ athn.c

  > debug off
  > reminded by deraadt (damien@)

  ~ athn.c

  > make the led blink during a scan.
  > prodded by deraadt (damien@)

  ~ tireg.h

  > tyypo (miod@)

dev/pci

  ~ pciide.c

  > EP80579 SATA (jsg@)

  ~ if_athn_pci.c

  > attach to the AR9227 too (damien@)

dev/usb

  ~ if_atu.c

  > Do the operations in atu_detach in the right order, as done in
  > other drivers recently. (deraadt@)

  ~ umbg.c

  > in the detach function remove our usb task before calling any other
  > teardown functions which could potentially sleep (and then, the usb
  > task would get called for a half-torn down device) (deraadt@)

net

  ~ if.c                                  ~ if_gif.c
  ~ if_gif.h                              ~ if_gre.c
  ~ if_gre.h

  > Add a way to bind the tunnel endpoint of a gif/gre interface into a
  > different rdomain than the default one. This allows to do MPLS VPNs
  > without the MPLS madness.  OK deraadt@, henning@ (claudio@)

  ~ pf.c

  > knf (henning@)

net80211

  ~ ieee80211.c                           ~ ieee80211_proto.c
  ~ ieee80211_proto.h

  > when wpa is enabled, defer setting the link up until the 802.1X
  > port is valid (keys have been successfully exchanged.)
  > this avoids dhclient timeouts when wpa is enabled. (damien@)

netbt

  ~ hci_socket.c                          ~ l2cap.h
  ~ l2cap_socket.c                        ~ l2cap_upper.c
  ~ rfcomm.h                              ~ rfcomm_dlc.c
  ~ rfcomm_socket.c                       ~ rfcomm_upper.c
  ~ sco.h                                 ~ sco_socket.c
  ~ sco_upper.c

  > User triggerable KASSERT()s and NULL dereferences in netbt setsockopt()s,
  > found by Clement LECIGNE, localhost DoS everywhere.  Also, don't leak
  > the mbuf when the wrong level is used.
  > ok claudio@, "just commit" deraadt@ (guenther@)

netinet

  ~ in_gif.c                              ~ ip_ether.c
  ~ ip_gre.c

  > Add a way to bind the tunnel endpoint of a gif/gre interface into a
  > different rdomain than the default one. This allows to do MPLS VPNs
  > without the MPLS madness.  OK deraadt@, henning@ (claudio@)

sys

  ~ sockio.h

  > Add a way to bind the tunnel endpoint of a gif/gre interface into a
  > different rdomain than the default one. This allows to do MPLS VPNs
  > without the MPLS madness.  OK deraadt@, henning@ (claudio@)

aucat

  ~ aucat.c

  > spelling (deraadt@)

  ~ aucat.c

  > use strtonum(3) and strtol(3) instead of sscanf(3)
  > suggested by deraadt@ (ratchov@)

tmux

  ~ cmd-string.c                          ~ cmd.c

  > Use home from struct passwd if HOME is empty as well as if it is NULL, and
  > fix
  > a style nit. Both from Tiago Cunha. (nicm@)

ftp-proxy

  ~ filter.c                              ~ ftp-proxy.8

  > If tagging is used use match rules instead of pass rules. This is needed
  > so that later pass rules will not overwrite the nat-to/rdr-to settings.
  > Because of this there must be an expilicit "pass .. tagged proxytag .."
  > rule after the ftp-proxy anchor. OK henning@ (claudio@)

ypserv

  ~ yptest/yptest.c