ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Nov 29 07:00:12 GMT 2009

editors/openoffice3                     x11/gnome
x11/xscreensaver

== editors =========================================================== 01/02 ==

openoffice3

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-xpdf_makefile_mk
  + patches/patch-sdext_source_pdfimport_filterdet_cxx
  + patches/patch-sdext_source_pdfimport_wrapper_wrapper_cxx
  + patches/patch-xpdf_xpdf-3_02_patch

  > Security fix: Use the xpdf version from our portstree for the pdf
  > importer. This basically updates the xpdf version used by the
  > importer from xpdf-3.02pl3 to xpdf-3.02pl4 and probably addresses
  > CVE-2009-3603, CVE-2009-3604, CVE-2009-3605, CVE-2009-3606,
  > CVE-2009-3608, and CVE-2009-3609.
  > I tried to build the pdf importer with poppler, but it failed badly
  > on PDF files containing any graphics.
  > While here, disable the (snake oil) DRM "feature", like we already
  > do in xpdf and poppler, and pass the correct flags to the xpdf
  > build.
  > Note: the extension concept of this software is stupid^W"enterprise
  > ready". If you ever enabled the pdf importing extension, you will
  > have to disable and re-enable it to get the new extension installed
  > (somewhere under ~/.openoffice.org or similar).
  > "just fucking commit you slacker ;)" robert@ (kili@)

  ~ alacarte/Makefile

  > This does not need fam to run. (ajacoutot@)

xscreensaver

  - patches/patch-driver_mlstring_c       ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ patches/patch-driver_XScreenSaver_ad_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST-data