[odc] Daily src changes for 2010-03-31

ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Apr 1 07:00:01 BST 2010

bin/date                                distrib/alpha
distrib/amd64                           distrib/armish
distrib/hp300                           distrib/hppa
distrib/i386                            distrib/landisk
distrib/loongson                        distrib/luna88k
distrib/mac68k                          distrib/macppc
distrib/miniroot                        distrib/mvme68k
distrib/mvme88k                         distrib/mvmeppc
distrib/palm                            distrib/ramdisk
distrib/sgi                             distrib/socppc
distrib/sparc64                         distrib/special
distrib/vax                             distrib/zaurus
etc/etc.sgi/disktab                     kerberosV
lib/libssl                              sys/arch/alpha/alpha
sys/arch/arm/arm                        sys/arch/aviion/dev
sys/arch/hppa64/hppa64                  sys/arch/mac68k/dev
sys/arch/macppc/macppc                  sys/arch/powerpc/powerpc
sys/arch/sgi/conf                       sys/arch/socppc/conf
sys/arch/socppc/socppc                  sys/dev/acpi
sys/dev/pci                             usr.bin/tmux
usr.sbin/bgpd                           usr.sbin/httpd
usr.sbin/snmpd

== bin =============================================================== 01/08 ==

date

  ~ date.1                                ~ date.c

  > Make a -DSMALL version of date(1) for the media (deraadt@)

== distrib =========================================================== 02/08 ==

alpha

  ~ common/list

  > put date(1) onto the media, it fits (deraadt@)

amd64

  ~ common/list

  > put date(1) onto the media, it fits (deraadt@)

armish

  ~ ramdisk/list

  > put date(1) onto the media, it fits (deraadt@)

hp300

  ~ ramdisk/list

  > put date(1) onto the media, it fits (deraadt@)

hppa

  ~ list

  > put date(1) onto the media, it fits (deraadt@)

i386

  ~ common/list

  > put date(1) onto the media, it fits (deraadt@)

landisk

  ~ ramdisk/list

  > put date(1) onto the media, it fits (deraadt@)

loongson

  ~ ramdisk/list

  > put date(1) onto the media, it fits (deraadt@)

luna88k

  ~ ramdisk/list

  > put date(1) onto the media, it fits (deraadt@)

mac68k

  ~ ramdisk/list

  > put date(1) onto the media, it fits (deraadt@)

macppc

  ~ ramdisk/list

  > put date(1) onto the media, it fits (deraadt@)

miniroot

  ~ list

  > put date(1) onto the media, it fits (deraadt@)

mvme68k

  ~ ramdisk/list

  > put date(1) onto the media, it fits (deraadt@)

mvme88k

  ~ ramdisk/list

  > put date(1) onto the media, it fits (deraadt@)

mvmeppc

  ~ ramdisk/list

  > put date(1) onto the media, it fits (deraadt@)

palm

  ~ ramdisk/list

  > put date(1) onto the media, it fits (deraadt@)

ramdisk

  ~ list

  > put date(1) onto the media, it fits (deraadt@)

sgi

  ~ ramdisk/list

  > put date(1) onto the media, it fits (deraadt@)

  ~ cdfs/Makefile                         ~ ramdisk/Makefile
  ~ ramdisk/list

  > Add bnx firmware on installation media; this causes a media oflow, so
  > enlarge bsd.rd filesystem; this in turn causes a cd oflow, so enlarge
  > cd filesystem.
  > ok jsing@ deraadt@ (miod@)

socppc

  ~ ramdisk/list

  > put date(1) onto the media, it fits (deraadt@)

sparc64

  ~ bsd.rd/list                           ~ ramdisk/list
  ~ ramdiskB/list

  > put date(1) onto the media, it fits (deraadt@)

special

  ~ Makefile                              + date/Makefile

  > Make a -DSMALL version of date(1) for the media (deraadt@)

vax

  ~ common/list

  > put date(1) onto the media, it fits (deraadt@)

zaurus

  ~ ramdisk/list

  > put date(1) onto the media, it fits (deraadt@)

== etc =============================================================== 03/08 ==

etc.sgi/disktab

  ~ etc.sgi/disktab

  > Add bnx firmware on installation media; this causes a media oflow, so
  > enlarge bsd.rd filesystem; this in turn causes a cd oflow, so enlarge
  > cd filesystem.
  > ok jsing@ deraadt@ (miod@)

== kerberosV ========================================================= 04/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/kerberosV

kerberosV

  ~ src/lib/krb5/crypto.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_6
  > MFC:
  > - merge a fix from heimdal's 2010-03-21 advisory to add more paranoid
  > checking for underruns when decrypting packets.
  > ok beck@ "sure" deraadt@
  > - add another check in decrypt_internal_special()
  > prompted by miod@
  > ok miod@ deraadt@
  > ok sthen@ (jasper@)

  ~ src/lib/krb5/crypto.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_5
  > MFC:
  > - merge a fix from heimdal's 2010-03-21 advisory to add more paranoid
  > checking for underruns when decrypting packets.
  > ok beck@ "sure" deraadt@
  > - add another check in decrypt_internal_special()
  > prompted by miod@
  > ok miod@ deraadt@
  > ok sthen@ (jasper@)

  ~ src/lib/krb5/crypto.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_7
  > MFC:
  > - merge a fix from heimdal's 2010-03-21 advisory to add more paranoid
  > checking for underruns when decrypting packets.
  > ok beck@ "sure" deraadt@
  > - add another check in decrypt_internal_special()
  > prompted by miod@
  > ok miod@ deraadt@
  > ok sthen@ (jasper@)

== lib =============================================================== 05/08 ==

libssl

  ~ src/ssl/s3_pkt.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_7
  > ecurity fix for CVE-2010-0740
  > "In TLS connections, certain incorrectly formatted records can cause an
  > OpenSSL
  > client or server to crash due to a read attempt at NULL."
  > http://openssl.org/news/secadv_20100324.txt
  > ok djm@ sthen@ (jasper@)

  ~ src/ssl/s3_pkt.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_5
  > Security fix for CVE-2010-0740
  > "In TLS connections, certain incorrectly formatted records can cause an
  > OpenSSL
  > client or server to crash due to a read attempt at NULL."
  > http://openssl.org/news/secadv_20100324.txt
  > ok djm@ sthen@ (jasper@)

  ~ src/ssl/s3_pkt.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_6
  > Security fix for CVE-2010-0740
  > "In TLS connections, certain incorrectly formatted records can cause an
  > OpenSSL
  > client or server to crash due to a read attempt at NULL."
  > http://openssl.org/news/secadv_20100324.txt
  > ok djm@ sthen@ (jasper@)

== sys =============================================================== 06/08 ==

arch/alpha/alpha

  ~ cpu.c

  > Make sure the boundaries of uvm_pglistalloc() calls are set up with low
  > being page-aligned, and high being end of page (i.e.
  > high & PAGE_MASK == PAGE_MASK) everywhere, for consistency. Future code
  > will depend on this.
  > ok deraadt@ (miod@)

arch/arm/arm

  ~ bus_dma.c                             ~ pmap.c

  > Make sure the boundaries of uvm_pglistalloc() calls are set up with low
  > being page-aligned, and high being end of page (i.e.
  > high & PAGE_MASK == PAGE_MASK) everywhere, for consistency. Future code
  > will depend on this.
  > ok deraadt@ (miod@)

arch/aviion/dev

  ~ if_le_syscon.c

  > Make sure the boundaries of uvm_pglistalloc() calls are set up with low
  > being page-aligned, and high being end of page (i.e.
  > high & PAGE_MASK == PAGE_MASK) everywhere, for consistency. Future code
  > will depend on this.
  > ok deraadt@ (miod@)

arch/hppa64/hppa64

  ~ pmap.c

  > Make sure the boundaries of uvm_pglistalloc() calls are set up with low
  > being page-aligned, and high being end of page (i.e.
  > high & PAGE_MASK == PAGE_MASK) everywhere, for consistency. Future code
  > will depend on this.
  > ok deraadt@ (miod@)

arch/mac68k/dev

  ~ if_mc_obio.c                          ~ if_sn.c

  > Make sure the boundaries of uvm_pglistalloc() calls are set up with low
  > being page-aligned, and high being end of page (i.e.
  > high & PAGE_MASK == PAGE_MASK) everywhere, for consistency. Future code
  > will depend on this.
  > ok deraadt@ (miod@)

arch/macppc/macppc

  ~ cpu.c

  > Make sure the boundaries of uvm_pglistalloc() calls are set up with low
  > being page-aligned, and high being end of page (i.e.
  > high & PAGE_MASK == PAGE_MASK) everywhere, for consistency. Future code
  > will depend on this.
  > ok deraadt@ (miod@)

arch/powerpc/powerpc

  ~ pmap.c

  > More carefully manage PG_PMAP_EXE bit and cache flushing on pmap_protect
  > operations, where X or W is taken away. ok deraadt@ kettenis@ (drahn@)

arch/sgi/conf

  ~ RAMDISK-IP27                          ~ RAMDISK-IP30
  ~ RAMDISK-IP32

  > Add bnx firmware on installation media; this causes a media oflow, so
  > enlarge bsd.rd filesystem; this in turn causes a cd oflow, so enlarge
  > cd filesystem.
  > ok jsing@ deraadt@ (miod@)

arch/socppc/conf

  ~ files.socppc

  > if bthub defines are needed by conf.c, they must come from files.bluetooth
  > (deraadt@)

arch/socppc/socppc

  ~ conf.c

  > fix typo (deraadt@)

dev/acpi

  ~ acpi.c                                ~ acpibtn.c
  ~ acpivar.h

  > Bring /dev/apm support in line with apm(4).  Make the suspend button send
  > a suspend request event to apmd(8) instead of suspending immediately.  Also
  > keep track of whether /dev/apm and /dev/apmctl are currently open, such
  > that
  > we can still suspend immediately if apmd(8) isn't running.
  > ok deraadt@, marco@, pirofti@, jsing@, oga@ (kettenis@)

dev/pci

  ~ drm/i915_drm.h

  > update the inteldrm GEM interface to the newer version.
  > This adds a couple of new ioctls and remove the I915_GEM_EXECBUFFER
  > ioctl in exchange for EXECBUFFER2 which supports better tiling
  > parameters. the original interface is removed since our GEM support will
  > not support it. This temporarily breaks the build of libdrm_intel, this
  > will be fixed in the next commit.
  > discussed with matthieu@ (oga@)

  ~ drm/radeon_drv.c

  > Radeon HD2400 XT works. Tested by Dennis den Brok; thanks! (oga@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 07/08 ==

tmux

  ~ status.c

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 08/08 ==

  > network static and network connected have been superseded by network inet
  > static and network inet connected a long time ago. It is time to remove
  > the old compat code. (claudio@)

httpd

  ~ src/modules/proxy/mod_proxy.c

  > make ProxyPass exclude directives only exclude on match, instead of always
  > noted by Vasiliy Kiryanov, thanks!
  > ok stephan@ (halex@)

snmpd

  ~ kroute.c                              ~ mib.c
  ~ snmpd.h