ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Apr 3 07:00:10 BST 2010

audio/libgpod                           audio/openal
databases/sqlite3                       devel
devel/avr                               devel/boost
devel/ethos                             devel/git
devel/libmpc                            devel/libsigsegv
devel/p5-Class-ReturnValue              devel/p5-Data-ICal
devel/p5-Text-vFile-asData              devel/py-notify
editors/openoffice3                     geo/geos
geo/mapserver                           graphics/cairo
graphics/py-matplotlib                  graphics/py-pigment
graphics/quesoglc                       lang/mono-basic
misc/rlwrap                             net/bitlbee
net/ircd-ratbox                         net/nagios
net/telepathy                           print/ghostscript
productivity/grisbi                     sysutils
sysutils/e2fsprogs                      sysutils/notification-daemon
sysutils/rdiff-backup                   sysutils/xjobs
telephony/asterisk                      telephony/pjsua
www/firefox36                           www/squid
www/timetrex                            x11/pidgin-guifications
x11/tellico                             x11/x11vnc
x11/xfce4

== audio ============================================================= 01/15 ==

libgpod

  ~ Makefile

  > sync WANTLIB (mostly libffi) and bump PKGNAMEs (sthen@)

openal

  ~ Makefile

  > sync WANTLIB (mostly libffi) and bump PKGNAMEs (sthen@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/15 ==

sqlite3

  - patches/patch-VERSION                 - patches/patch-src_expr_c
  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ patches/patch-src_os_unix_c           ~ patches/patch-src_sqliteInt_h
  ~ patches/patch-src_sqlite_h_in         ~ patches/patch-src_test1_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_utf_c

  > Update to 3.6.23, much of this was done by Florent Tribouilloy and
  > espie@ who adjusted things so the build doesn't depend on Tcl (which
  > was added as a build dependency in 3.6.17). (sthen@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/15 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > +p5-Text-vFile-asData
  > +p5-Data-ICal (giovanni@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +libmpc (jsg@)

avr

  ~ binutils/Makefile

  > sync WANTLIB (mostly libffi) and bump PKGNAMEs (sthen@)

boost

  - pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > delete zero-byte file, pointed out by Brad (sthen@)

ethos

  ~ Makefile

  > sync WANTLIB (mostly libffi) and bump PKGNAMEs (sthen@)

git

  - patches/patch-git-gui_git-gui_sh
  - patches/patch-t_t4019-diff-wserror_sh
  ~ patches/patch-Makefile                ~ patches/patch-builtin-help_c
  ~ patches/patch-gitweb_gitweb_perl      ~ patches/patch-imap-send_c
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main                        ~ pkg/PLIST-x11
  + patches/patch-t_Makefile

  > Update to git-1.7.0.4.
  > Based on a diff by Daniel Dickman. Thanks! (bernd@)

libmpc

  + pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > New import:
  >	Mpc is a C library for the arithmetic of complex numbers with

libsigsegv

  ~ patches/patch-configure

  > - update libsigsegv to 2.8
  > from brad, maintainer timed-out. (jasper@)

p5-Class-ReturnValue

  > Update to 0.55
  > ok stephan@ jasper@ (giovanni@)

p5-Data-ICal

  + patches/patch-Makefile_PL

  > New import:
  >	Import p5-Data-ICal, a Perl module to handle vCalendar files.

p5-Text-vFile-asData

  >	Import p5-Text-vFile-asData, a Perl module to read vCard and vCalendar
  > files.

py-notify

  ~ Makefile

  > sync WANTLIB (mostly libffi) and bump PKGNAMEs (sthen@)

== editors =========================================================== 04/15 ==

openoffice3

  ~ Makefile

  > disable html build output (robert@)

  ~ Makefile

  > fix -java lib depends (robert@)

== geo =============================================================== 05/15 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/geo

geos

  ~ patches/patch-source_Makefile_in      ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to geos 3.2.0
  > ok landry@ (eric@)

mapserver

  > Update to mapserver 5.6.3, fixes regressions introduced in 5.6.2, see
  > http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapserver-users/2010-March/064997.html
  > (landry@)

== graphics ========================================================== 06/15 ==

cairo

  > enable XCB backend
  > prodded by dcoppa@
  > ok ajacoutot@ jasper@ (eric@)

py-matplotlib

  ~ Makefile

  > sync WANTLIB (mostly libffi) and bump PKGNAMEs (sthen@)

py-pigment

  ~ Makefile

  > sync WANTLIB (mostly libffi) and bump PKGNAMEs (sthen@)

quesoglc

  ~ Makefile

  > sync WANTLIB (mostly libffi) and bump PKGNAMEs (sthen@)

== lang ============================================================== 07/15 ==

mono-basic

  + patches/patch-vbruntime_Test_Makefile

  > It seems my previous commit did not include the actual regression test
  > fixes. do them now (robert@)

== misc ============================================================== 08/15 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

rlwrap

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-filters_Makefile_in

  > - update rlwrap to 0.36
  > from Alexandr Shadchin, maintained timed-out (jasper@)

== net =============================================================== 09/15 ==

bitlbee

  + patches/patch-configure

  > Update to 1.2.5, from Tom Doherty.
  > ok landry@, and maintainer Andrew Dalgleish (nicm@)

ircd-ratbox

  ~ Makefile

  > use underscore within the flavor's name as dash is not allowed. (fgsch@)

nagios

  ~ plugins/Makefile

  > WANTLIB+=pthread, bump PKGNAMEs, and add a more specific license
  > marker while there.  ok sturm@ (sthen@)

telepathy

  ~ telepathy-haze/Makefile

  > sync WANTLIB, bump PKGNAMEs (sthen@)

== print ============================================================= 10/15 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

ghostscript

  - gnu-fonts/pkg/MESSAGE                 ~ gnu-fonts/Makefile

  > Remove MESSAGE after discussions with ajacoutot@ and kili at . Okay kili at .
  > (pirofti@)

== productivity ====================================================== 11/15 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/productivity

grisbi

  ~ Makefile

  > sync WANTLIB, bump PKGNAMEs (sthen@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 12/15 ==

sysutils

  ~ Makefile

  > - add xjobs (jasper@)

e2fsprogs

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > Use MODGETTEXT_LIB_DEPENDS.
  > Install man_page and regen PLIST. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-main
  ~ pkg/PLIST-uuid

  > Unfuck previous (my bad): move uuid.3 to -uuid and comment it so that is
  > doesn't conflict with devel/uuid... this is nightmarish! (ajacoutot@)

notification-daemon

  ~ Makefile

  > sync WANTLIB, bump PKGNAMEs (sthen@)

rdiff-backup

  > - use MODPY_EGG_VERSION
  > ok pea@ (jasper@)

xjobs

  >	import xjobs 20100311

== telephony ========================================================= 13/15 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/telephony

asterisk

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-cdr_cdr_sqlite3_custom_c

  > add a patch from upstream, fixing build with newer sqlite (sthen@)

  ~ Makefile

  > use autoconf 2.63 (sthen@)

pjsua

  - patches/patch-aconfigure              - patches/patch-build_os-openbsd_mak
  - patches/patch-pjlib_build_os-openbsd_mak
  - patches/patch-pjlib_include_pj_compat_os_openbsd_h
  - patches/patch-pjlib_include_pj_config_h
  - patches/patch-pjlib_include_pj_sock_h
  - patches/patch-pjmedia_build_os-openbsd_mak
  - patches/patch-pjmedia_src_pjmedia_tonegen_c
  - patches/patch-pjsip-apps_src_pjsua_pjsua_app_c
  - patches/patch-pjsip-apps_src_py_pjsua_setup_py
  - patches/patch-third_party_build_os-openbsd_mak
  - patches/patch-third_party_build_portaudio_os-openbsd_mak
  - patches/patch-third_party_portaudio_src_hostapi_oss_pa_unix_oss_c
  - patches/patch-third_party_speex_libspeex__kiss_fft_guts_h
  - patches/patch-third_party_speex_libspeex_stack_alloc_h
  ~ patches/patch-build_mak_in
  ~ patches/patch-pjlib_include_pj_compat_socket_h
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-aconfigure_ac
  + patches/patch-pjlib-util_src_pjlib-util-test_resolver_test_c
  + patches/patch-pjlib_include_pj_compat_os_auto_h_in
  + patches/patch-pjlib_src_pj_guid_simple_c
  + patches/patch-pjlib_src_pj_os_core_unix_c
  + patches/patch-pjlib_src_pjlib-test_activesock_c
  + patches/patch-pjlib_src_pjlib-test_ioq_unreg_c
  + patches/patch-pjmedia_build_Makefile
  + patches/patch-pjmedia_build_os-auto_mak_in
  + patches/patch-pjmedia_include_pjmedia-codec_config_auto_h_in
  + patches/patch-pjmedia_src_pjmedia-audiodev_pa_dev_c
  + patches/patch-pjmedia_src_pjmedia-codec_gsm_c
  + patches/patch-pjsip_include_pjsua_h
  + patches/patch-pjsip_src_pjsip_sip_transport_udp_c
  + patches/patch-third_party_build_os-auto_mak_in

  > Update to pjsua-1.5.5
  > From (new) MAINTAINER Christopher Zimmermann with some modifications
  > by landry@, ajacoutot@, sthen@ and myself.
  > Thanks!
  > OK landry@, ajacoutot@, sthen@ (dcoppa@)

== www =============================================================== 14/15 ==

firefox36

  ~ patches/patch-browser_app_profile_firefox_js

  > SECURITY update to 3.6.3:
  > MFSA 2009-25 Re-use of freed object due to scope confusion (naddy@)

squid

  - patches/patch-src_delay_pools_c

  > m4 eval.c r1.67 fixed the HAVE_VOID__ problem which was causing
  > trouble for autoconf 2.62+; remove this workaround which now causes
  > the build to fail. No bump as the package doesn't change from the
  > version which last built successfully.
  > Build failure noticed by naddy at . 'make it so' jasper@, Brad ok. (sthen@)

timetrex

  > Minor update to timetrex-3.0.8. (ajacoutot@)

== x11 =============================================================== 15/15 ==

pidgin-guifications

  ~ Makefile

  > sync WANTLIB, bump PKGNAMEs (sthen@)

tellico

  ~ Makefile

  > sync WANTLIB, bump PKGNAMEs (sthen@)

x11vnc

  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ patches/patch-x11vnc_gui_c

  > update to 0.9.9 (sthen@)

xfce4

  ~ libxfcegui4/Makefile