ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Apr 19 07:00:12 BST 2010

databases/py-storm                      devel/intellij
devel/libgtop2                          geo
geo/tangogps                            multimedia/xine-ui
net/rtmpdump                            print/foomatic-filters
print/libspectre                        www/lighttpd
www/moinmoin                            x11/gnome
x11/py-gtksourceview

== databases ========================================================= 01/08 ==

py-storm

  > Update to 0.16.0. maintainer ok. (fgsch@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/08 ==

intellij

  ~ Makefile

  > Add missing BUILD_DEPENDS. (ajacoutot@)

libgtop2

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-sysdeps_bsd_sysinfo_c

  > Reverse logic. (ajacoutot@)

  - patches/patch-src_daemon_io_c         ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-sysdeps_bsd_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-sysdeps_bsd_glibtop_server_h
  ~ patches/patch-sysdeps_bsd_procmem_c
  ~ patches/patch-sysdeps_bsd_procopenfiles_c
  + patches/patch-sysdeps_bsd_glibtop_private_c
  + patches/patch-sysdeps_bsd_glibtop_private_h
  + patches/patch-sysdeps_bsd_proctime_c
  + patches/patch-sysdeps_bsd_procwd_c    + pkg/MESSAGE

  > Implements procwd and procopenfiles using a wrapper around lsof(8)
  > (from FreeBSD sysdeps directory).
  > Merge proctime.c patch from pkgsrc.
  > Several other cleanings. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Forgot to bump in previous. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Missing dependency. (ajacoutot@)

== geo =============================================================== 03/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/geo

geo

  ~ Makefile

  > +tangogps (landry@)

tangogps

  + pkg/DESCR                             + pkg/MESSAGE
  + pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-po_Makefile_in_in

  > New import:
  >	Import tangogps 0.99.3, from maintainer Kirill Bychkov, thanks!

  - pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ Makefile
  ~ pkg/DESCR

  > Merge oneliner MESSAGE file in DESCR.
  > Req'd by ajacoutot@ (landry@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 04/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

xine-ui

  - patches/patch-src_xitk_Imlib-light_utils_c
  - patches/patch-src_xitk_event_c
  - patches/patch-src_xitk_xine-toolkit_font_c
  ~ patches/patch-misc_desktops_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-src_xitk_xine-toolkit_label_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_xitk_xine-toolkit_tips_c
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-configure_ac
  + patches/patch-src_xitk_common_h       + patches/patch-src_xitk_main_c
  + patches/patch-src_xitk_stdctl_c

  > update to 0.99.6, from Brad (sthen@)

== net =============================================================== 05/08 ==

rtmpdump

  > update to 2.2c (sthen@)

== print ============================================================= 06/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

foomatic-filters

  - patches/patch-configure               ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-configure_ac            + patches/patch-process_c

  > We want to patch configure.ac since we use autofoo.
  > Fix an implicit declaration. (ajacoutot@)

libspectre

  > Bugfix release to libspectre 0.2.5. (ajacoutot@)

== www =============================================================== 07/08 ==

lighttpd

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_response_c

  > Fix from upstream via Brad:
  > Check uri instead of physical path for directory redirect.
  > Should fix alias handling for "/foo" => "/var/www/";
  > http://example.com/foo should result in a redirect to
  > http://example.com/foo/ (sthen@)

moinmoin

  > SECURITY update to 1.9.2.
  > See http://hg.moinmo.in/moin/1.9/raw-file/1.9.2/docs/CHANGES for details.
  > (fgsch@)

== x11 =============================================================== 08/08 ==

  + system-monitor/Makefile               + system-monitor/distinfo
  + system-monitor/pkg/DESCR              + system-monitor/pkg/PLIST
  + system-monitor/patches/patch-src_openfiles_cpp
  + system-monitor/patches/patch-src_sysinfo_cpp

  > New import:
  >	Import gnome-system-monitor-2.28.1.

  ~ session/Makefile                      ~ session/files/README.OpenBSD

  > Rework the list to be more user oriented.
  > Reword the login part.
  > Add missing and remove non-existent applications. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ session/Makefile                      ~ session/files/README.OpenBSD

  > Tidy. (ajacoutot@)

py-gtksourceview