ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Apr 20 07:00:10 BST 2010

archivers/libtar                        databases/pkglocatedb
databases/sqlports                      devel/py-sip
games                                   games/oolite
sysutils/lsof                           sysutils/toprump
www/drupal6                             www/py-jinja2
x11/farsi-bfonts-ttf                    x11/py-qt4
x11/qt4                                 x11/tint

== archivers ========================================================= 01/07 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

libtar

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-lib_Makefile_in

  > PREFIX -> TRUEPREFIX (ajacoutot@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/07 ==

pkglocatedb

  ~ Makefile

  > fix, should build correctly even if SUBDIR is defined (espie@)

sqlports

  ~ Makefile

  > fix, should build correctly even if SUBDIR is defined (espie@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/07 ==

py-sip

  > update required to deal with qt4 (maintainer did not reply to requests ?)
  > (espie@)

  > damn riverbank ! can't they keep distfiles for a few weeks ?
  > update again,  hoping those don't vanish tomorrow... (espie@)

== games ============================================================= 04/07 ==

games

  ~ Makefile

  > +oolite. (nicm@)

oolite

  + pkg/MESSAGE
  + patches/patch-deps_Cross-platform-deps_SpiderMonkey_js_src_config_Linux_All_mk
  + patches/patch-deps_Cross-platform-deps_SpiderMonkey_js_src_config_mk
  + patches/patch-Makefile                + patches/patch-GNUmakefile
  + patches/patch-src_Core_GameController_h
  + patches/patch-src_SDL_MyOpenGLView_m
  + patches/patch-src_Core_ResourceManager_m
  + patches/patch-GNUmakefile_postamble
  + patches/patch-src_Core_OOLogOutputHandler_m
  + patches/patch-src_Core_GameController_m
  + patches/patch-src_Core_OOCacheManager_m
  + patches/patch-src_Core_OOLogHeader_m
  + patches/patch-src_Core_Entities_PlayerEntity_m
  + patches/patch-src_Core_Debug_OODebugTCPConsoleClient_m
  + patches/patch-src_Core_OXPVerifier_OOCheckRequiresPListVerifierStage_m
  + patches/patch-src_Core_Scripting_OOJSOolite_m

  > New import:
  >	Import oolite, 3d space combat/trading game in the style of elite.

== sysutils ========================================================== 05/07 ==

lsof

  > Set group kmem on lsof binary (we are still NOT running sgid of course).
  > ok sthen@ pvalchev@ (maintainer) (ajacoutot@)

toprump

  > update to toprump-0.13.4: bug fix release
  > ok sthen@ landry@ (lum@)

== www =============================================================== 06/07 ==

drupal6

  ~ masquerade/Makefile
  + masquerade/patches/patch-masquerade_install

  > - add db descriptions so that the schema module can
  > parse them, see http://drupal.org/node/588694
  > - bump PKG_NAME
  > prodded and ok espie@ (stephan@)

  ~ ldap_integration/Makefile
  + ldap_integration/patches/patch-ldapauth_install

  > - add db descriptions, see http://drupal.org/node/775182
  > - bump PKGNAME
  > prodded by espie@, ok landry@ (stephan@)

py-jinja2

  > Update to 2.4. maintainer ok. (fgsch@)

== x11 =============================================================== 07/07 ==

farsi-bfonts-ttf

  > Add more fonts. (ajacoutot@)

py-qt4

  ~ patches/patch-configure_py            ~ pkg/PLIST-docs
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > update for qt 4.6.2.
  > While at it, patch configure to substitute $(LOCALBASE) and ${LOCALBASE}
  > in Makefile fragments that were never intended to run as shell-scripts
  > (espie@)

  ~ patches/patch-configure_py

  > damn riverbank ! can't they keep distfiles for a few weeks ?
  > update again,  hoping those don't vanish tomorrow... (espie@)

qt4

  ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ patches/patch-qmake_generators_unix_unixmake2_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-qmake_generators_unix_unixmake_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-src_3rdparty_webkit_JavaScriptCore_runtime_Collector_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-src_corelib_global_qglobal_h
  ~ patches/patch-src_corelib_io_qfsfileengine_unix_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-src_plugins_imageformats_mng_mng_pro
  ~ patches/patch-src_plugins_sqldrivers_sqldrivers_pro
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.GCC4-examples               ~ pkg/PFRAG.GCC4-shared-main
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared-main                 ~ pkg/PLIST-examples
  ~ pkg/PLIST-html                        ~ pkg/PLIST-main
  + pkg/patch-src_3rdparty_javascriptcore_JavaScriptCore_wtf_AlwaysInline_h
  + pkg/patch-src_3rdparty_javascriptcore_JavaScriptCore_wtf_Threading_h
  + pkg/patch-src_corelib_kernel_qmetaobject_cpp
  + pkg/patch-src_corelib_statemachine_qabstractstate_p_h
  + pkg/patch-src_gui_itemviews_qlistview_cpp
  + pkg/patch-src_plugins_graphicssystems_trace_qgraphicssystem_trace_cpp
  + pkg/patch-src_xmlpatterns_schema_qxsdparticlechecker_cpp

  > update to 4.6.2. things work apart from eventsview... (espie@)

tint

  - patches/patch-src_Makefile            ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-sample_tint2rc          + patches/patch-src_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-src_battery_battery_c   + patches/patch-src_battery_battery_h