[odc] Daily X11 changes for 2010-08-04

ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Aug 5 07:00:08 BST 2010

OpenBSD X11 changes summary for 2010-08-04

app                                     dist
driver                                  share

== app =============================================================== 01/04 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/app

app

  ~ Makefile

  > disable video for now; ok deraadt@ (todd@)

== dist ============================================================== 02/04 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/dist

dist

  ~ libxcb/src/xcb_util.c                 ~ xcb-util/icccm/icccm.c

  > Pull in some fixes from upstream:
  > o various memleak fixes
  > o ensure get_wm_class_from_reply returns a valid C-string
  > OK matthieu@, deraadt@ (dcoppa@)

== driver ============================================================ 03/04 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/driver

driver

  ~ xf86-input-keyboard/src/bsd_kbd.c

  > Don't set xkblayout from wscons setting if specified in xorg.conf.
  > Problem noticed, and patch provided by  Mike Belopuhov. Thanks. (matthieu@)

  ~ xf86-input-keyboard/src/bsd_kbd.c     ~ xf86-input-keyboard/src/kbd.c

  > Fix the fix of the fix.
  > Previous iteration would again ignore wscons keyboard.encoding setting.
  > Now no default xkbLayout is set, unless keyboard.encoding=user. (matthieu@)

  ~ xf86-input-keyboard/src/kbd.c

  > Commit the right version of the file: we want to remove XkbLayout from
  > the defaults, no XkbModel. (matthieu@)

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/share

share

  ~ mk/bsd.xorg.mk

  > enforce a consistent path in configure, avoid all kind of trouble with X
  > picking up ports from /usr/local.
  > okay matthieu@ (espie@)

  ~ mk/bsd.xorg.mk