[odc] Daily src changes for 2010-08-17

ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Aug 18 07:00:01 BST 2010

etc/etc.alpha/Makefile.inc              etc/etc.amd64/Makefile.inc
etc/etc.hppa/Makefile.inc               etc/etc.hppa64/Makefile.inc
etc/etc.landisk/Makefile.inc            etc/etc.macppc/Makefile.inc
etc/etc.mvme68k/Makefile.inc            etc/etc.mvme88k/Makefile.inc
etc/etc.sgi/Makefile.inc                etc/etc.socppc/Makefile.inc
etc/etc.sparc/Makefile.inc              etc/etc.sparc64/Makefile.inc
etc/etc.vax/Makefile.inc                sys/arch/sparc/dev
sys/arch/sparc/sparc                    sys/dev/pci
sys/dev/usb                             usr.bin/pr

== etc =============================================================== 01/03 ==

etc.alpha/Makefile.inc

  ~ etc.alpha/Makefile.inc

  > MDEXT missed some files (result was they are not listed in the build-time
  > SHA256 file).  Issue spotted by claudio.
  > ok miod (deraadt@)

etc.amd64/Makefile.inc

  ~ etc.amd64/Makefile.inc

  > MDEXT missed some files (result was they are not listed in the build-time
  > SHA256 file).  Issue spotted by claudio.
  > ok miod (deraadt@)

etc.hppa/Makefile.inc

  ~ etc.hppa/Makefile.inc

  > MDEXT missed some files (result was they are not listed in the build-time
  > SHA256 file).  Issue spotted by claudio.
  > ok miod (deraadt@)

etc.hppa64/Makefile.inc

  ~ etc.hppa64/Makefile.inc

  > MDEXT missed some files (result was they are not listed in the build-time
  > SHA256 file).  Issue spotted by claudio.
  > ok miod (deraadt@)

etc.landisk/Makefile.inc

  ~ etc.landisk/Makefile.inc

  > MDEXT missed some files (result was they are not listed in the build-time
  > SHA256 file).  Issue spotted by claudio.
  > ok miod (deraadt@)

etc.macppc/Makefile.inc

  ~ etc.macppc/Makefile.inc

  > MDEXT missed some files (result was they are not listed in the build-time
  > SHA256 file).  Issue spotted by claudio.
  > ok miod (deraadt@)

etc.mvme68k/Makefile.inc

  ~ etc.mvme68k/Makefile.inc

  > MDEXT missed some files (result was they are not listed in the build-time
  > SHA256 file).  Issue spotted by claudio.
  > ok miod (deraadt@)

etc.mvme88k/Makefile.inc

  ~ etc.mvme88k/Makefile.inc

  > MDEXT missed some files (result was they are not listed in the build-time
  > SHA256 file).  Issue spotted by claudio.
  > ok miod (deraadt@)

etc.sgi/Makefile.inc

  ~ etc.sgi/Makefile.inc

  > MDEXT missed some files (result was they are not listed in the build-time
  > SHA256 file).  Issue spotted by claudio.
  > ok miod (deraadt@)

etc.socppc/Makefile.inc

  ~ etc.socppc/Makefile.inc

  > MDEXT missed some files (result was they are not listed in the build-time
  > SHA256 file).  Issue spotted by claudio.
  > ok miod (deraadt@)

etc.sparc/Makefile.inc

  ~ etc.sparc/Makefile.inc

  > MDEXT missed some files (result was they are not listed in the build-time
  > SHA256 file).  Issue spotted by claudio.
  > ok miod (deraadt@)

etc.sparc64/Makefile.inc

  ~ etc.sparc64/Makefile.inc

  > MDEXT missed some files (result was they are not listed in the build-time
  > SHA256 file).  Issue spotted by claudio.
  > ok miod (deraadt@)

etc.vax/Makefile.inc

  ~ etc.vax/Makefile.inc

  > MDEXT missed some files (result was they are not listed in the build-time
  > SHA256 file).  Issue spotted by claudio.
  > ok miod (deraadt@)

== sys =============================================================== 02/03 ==

arch/sparc/dev

  ~ fd.c                                  ~ fdvar.h

  > Make sure fast trap handlers correctly invoke soft interrupts by marking
  > them explicitely pending before triggering the softintr; I am ashamed I did
  > not notice this when changing the soft interrupt code 18 months ago.
  > Noticed by claudio@ and beck@ (miod@)

arch/sparc/sparc

  ~ amd7930intr.s                         ~ bsd_fdintr.s
  ~ genassym.cf

  > Make sure fast trap handlers correctly invoke soft interrupts by marking
  > them explicitely pending before triggering the softintr; I am ashamed I did
  > not notice this when changing the soft interrupt code 18 months ago.
  > Noticed by claudio@ and beck@ (miod@)

dev/pci

  ~ pci.c                                 ~ pcivar.h
  ~ ppb.c

  > Power management for PCI devices.  For now just put everything in the D3
  > (deepest sleep) state upon suspend, and restore power upon resume.
  > ok deraadt@ (kettenis@)

dev/usb

  ~ usbdevs

  > - TI doesn't mean Texas Intel (jasper@)