[odc] Daily src changes for 2010-08-22

ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Aug 23 07:00:01 BST 2010

share/man                               sys/net
sys/ntfs                                usr.bin/lndir
usr.bin/tmux                            usr.sbin
usr.sbin/nsd                            usr.sbin/ospf6d
usr.sbin/portmap

== share ============================================================= 01/04 ==

  ~ man7/man.7                            ~ man7/mdoc.7

  > * sort COMPATIBILITY in mdoc(7); ok kristaps@
  > * update escape COMPATIBILITY in mdoc(7) and man(7); from kristaps@
  > (schwarze@)

== sys =============================================================== 02/04 ==

  ~ radix.c

  > Fix a 16 year old bug in the sorting routine for non-contiguous netmasks.
  > For masks of identical length rn_lexobetter() did not stop on the
  > first non-equal byte. This leads rn_addroute() to not detecting
  > duplicate entries and thus we might create a very long list of masks
  > to check for each node.
  > This can have a huge impact on IPsec performance, where non-contiguous
  > masks are used for the flow lookup.  In a setup with 1300 flows we
  > saw 400 duplicate masks and only a third of the expected throughput.
  > Lots of help in narrowing this down from markus at .
  > Improved comments from claudio at .
  > OK markus@, claudio@ (mpf@)

ntfs

  ~ ntfs_ihash.c                          ~ ntfs_subr.c
  ~ ntfs_subr.h                           ~ ntfs_vfsops.c

  > the upper case table code was a lot more complicated than it needed to be.
  > (tedu@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 03/04 ==

lndir

  ~ lndir.c

  > small style fixes of no consequnce (tedu@)

tmux

  ~ client.c

  > MSG_EXIT can now have a return code in the message, so check for that
  > size as well. Stops the client fatal()ing on exit. (nicm@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 04/04 ==

usr.sbin

  ~ Makefile

  > enable nsd the build. ok deraadt@ (jakob@)

nsd

  ~ options.h                             ~ answer.c
  ~ region-allocator.h                    ~ Makefile.in
  ~ answer.h                              ~ region-allocator.c
  ~ nsd.conf.sample.in                    ~ configparser.y
  ~ xfrd-notify.c                         ~ dbcreate.c
  ~ nsd.8                                 ~ xfrd-notify.h
  ~ util.c                                ~ configure.ac
  ~ util.h                                ~ acx_nlnetlabs.m4
  ~ nsdc.sh.in                            ~ dns.c
  ~ edns.c                                ~ dns.h
  ~ tsig-openssl.c                        ~ nsd.conf.5
  ~ rdata.c                               ~ nsd-patch.8
  ~ tsig-openssl.h                        ~ edns.h
  ~ rdata.h                               ~ xfrd-disk.c
  ~ tsig.c                                ~ tsig.h
  ~ iterated_hash.c                       ~ nsd-xfer.8
  ~ netio.c                               ~ zlexer.lex
  ~ nsd-checkconf.8                       ~ nsd-notify.8
  ~ netio.h                               ~ rbtree.c
  ~ dname.c                               ~ nsd.c
  ~ rbtree.h                              ~ dname.h
  ~ nsd.h                                 ~ xfrd-disk.h
  ~ xfrd.c                                ~ zonec.8
  ~ difffile.c                            ~ xfrd.h
  ~ packet.c                              ~ configlexer.lex
  ~ iterated_hash.h                       ~ ipc.c
  ~ difffile.h                            ~ zparser.y
  ~ nsdc.8                                ~ packet.h
  ~ ipc.h                                 ~ nsd-patch.c
  ~ axfr.h                                ~ dbaccess.c
  ~ nsd-xfer.c                            ~ namedb.c
  ~ nsd-notify.c                          ~ namedb.h
  ~ mkinstalldirs                         ~ axfr.c
  ~ LICENSE                               ~ nsd-checkconf.c
  ~ query.c                               ~ server.c
  ~ nsec3.c                               ~ buffer.c
  ~ query.h                               ~ xfrd-tcp.c
  ~ nsec3.h                               ~ buffer.h
  ~ zonec.c                               ~ zonec.h
  ~ options.c                             ~ configyyrename.h
  ~ xfrd-tcp.h                            ~ install-sh
  ~ compat/inet_ntop.c                    ~ compat/strlcpy.c
  ~ compat/inet_pton.c                    ~ compat/pselect.c
  ~ compat/fake-rfc2553.h                 ~ compat/memmove.c
  ~ compat/snprintf.c                     ~ compat/strptime.c
  ~ compat/basename.c                     ~ compat/malloc.c
  ~ compat/strlcat.c                      ~ compat/memcmp.c
  ~ compat/inet_aton.c                    ~ compat/fake-rfc2553.c
  ~ compat/b64_ntop.c                     ~ compat/b64_pton.c
  + makedist.sh                           + compat/.c-mode-rc.el

  > New import:
  >	NSD v3.2.6

  ~ axfr.c                                ~ configure.ac
  ~ nsd-notify.c                          ~ nsd-xfer.c
  ~ nsd.c                                 ~ nsdc.8
  ~ util.c                                ~ xfrd-tcp.c
  ~ zonec.c

  > merge (jakob@)

  - compat/.c-mode-rc.el

  > remove (jakob@)

  ~ Makefile.bsd-wrapper

  > --enable-nsid now default (jakob@)

  ~ config.h.in                           ~ configure

  > regen (jakob@)

ospf6d

  ~ ospfe.c                               ~ ospfe.h

  > Origin network-LSA with options based on the options of the link-LSAs.
  > Without this fix Cisco's OSPF 6 ignores our network-LSAs.
  > ok claudio@ (bluhm@)

  ~ rde.c                                 ~ rde_lsdb.c

  > When removing an announced prefix, inherit the metric and ext_tag
  > from the LSA that is currently in the tree.  Based on claudio@'s
  > diff and his fix for ospfd.  Additionally originate an LSA with
  > external route tag correctly by writing the AS-external-LSA's bit
  > T into the correct field.
  > ok claudio@ (bluhm@)

  ~ kroute.c                              ~ ospf6d.c
  ~ ospf6d.h                              ~ parse.y
  ~ printconf.c

  > Redistributing the default route with ospf6d did not work correctly.
  > - kroute.c may not ignore the default route.
  > - Use the ROUNDUP macro from route/show.c as this one is also correct
  > for netmask with prefixlen 0.
  > - Implement ospf_redistribute and the redistribute parser like
  > ospfd.
  > ok claudio@ (bluhm@)

portmap

  ~ portmap.c