ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Aug 23 07:00:12 BST 2010

audio/rhythmbox                         converters/rpm2cpio
databases/evolution-data-server         databases/p5-DBD-SQLite
devel/alex                              devel/goffice
devel/tig                               editors/abiword
graphics/libraw                         japanese/kasumi
lang/mono                               mail/evolution
mail/evolution-exchange                 mail/postfix
mail/roundcubemail                      mail/zarafa
math/gnumeric                           net/ldns
net/libbgpdump                          net/nsd
net/unbound                             net/zabbix
print/cups                              print/foo2zjs
print/foomatic-db                       print/foomatic-db-engine
print/foomatic-filters                  www/epiphany
www/epiphany-extensions                 www/midori
www/phpmyadmin                          x11/gnome
x11/gtk+2                               x11/x11vnc

== audio ============================================================= 01/14 ==

rhythmbox

  - pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ Makefile

  > Remove MESSAGE. We cannot add the same blurb to each and every GNOME
  > programs, so we will probably factorise it in a MESSAGE in the gtk+2 pkg.
  > "yes yes yes" sthen@ (ajacoutot@)

== converters ======================================================== 02/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/converters

rpm2cpio

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/rpm2cpio

  > Sync with FreeBSD port:
  > - remove $/, $| it's artifacts from $rpm = <$f>; time.
  > [this might help in low RAM situations]
  > - change && to and
  > - whitespace cosmetic. (ajacoutot@)

== databases ========================================================= 03/14 ==

evolution-data-server

  > Bugfix update to evolution-data-server-2.30.3. (ajacoutot@)

p5-DBD-SQLite

  - patches/patch-dbdimp_c                ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile_PL
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update DBD::SQLite to 1.29, ok robert@ (maintainer) (sthen@)

== devel ============================================================= 04/14 ==

alex

  ~ Makefile

  > Oops! Bumping backwards isn't a good idea. (kili@)

goffice

  > Bugfix update to goffice-0.8.9. (ajacoutot@)

tig

  - patches/patch-tig_c                   ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo

  > update tig to 0.16, from maintainer Tobias Ulmer (sthen@)

== editors =========================================================== 05/14 ==

abiword

  > Maintainance update to abiword-2.8.6. (ajacoutot@)

== graphics ========================================================== 06/14 ==

libraw

  + files/raw.pc

  > add a pkg-config .pc file for libraw
  > makes other ports nicer to write (phessler@)

== japanese ========================================================== 07/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/japanese

kasumi

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-configure

  > Correct linking. Pointed out by ajacoutot at . (fgsch@)

== lang ============================================================== 08/14 ==

mono

  - patches/patch-mono_mini_exceptions-amd64_c

  > add a missing patchfile missed by either me or cvs (robert@)

  + patches/patch-mono_mini_exceptions-amd64_c

  > add a missing patchfile missed by either me or cvs (robert@)

== mail ============================================================== 09/14 ==

evolution

  - patches/patch-help_Makefile_in        - pkg/MESSAGE-main

  > Bugfix update to evolution-2.30.3.
  > Remove MESSAGE (will be put in a more generic place). (ajacoutot@)

evolution-exchange

  > Maintainance update to evolution-exchange-2.30.3. (ajacoutot@)

postfix

  ~ Makefile.inc

  > Remove overriding of FD_SETSIZE since this hasn't had any effect since
  > Postfix had switched to kqueue() a long time ago. No binary package change.
  > (jakob@)

roundcubemail

  - patches/patch-UPGRADING               ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo
  ~ patches/patch-config_main_inc_php_dist
  ~ patches/patch-program_include_main_inc
  ~ pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ pkg/PLIST
  + files/roundcubemail.conf

  > - update roundcubemail to 0.4
  > - simpler installation procedure, req by marco (sthen@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/roundcubemail.conf
  + patches/patch-SQL_mysql_update_sql    + patches/patch-UPGRADING
  + patches/patch-program_include_iniset_php

  > - fix path in roundcubemail.conf and set a few more required php options
  > - allow the upgrade script to work without disabling session.encrypt on the
  > whole server
  > - note in UPGRADING that virtusertable moved to a plugin, found the hard
  > way by ajacoutot
  > - in the mysql schema update script, uncomment a workaround for mysql bug
  > 46293 which affects the in-tree mysql
  > - bump (sthen@)

  ~ Makefile

  > fix SUBST_VARS after last commit; pointed out by aja (sthen@)

  - patches/patch-program_include_iniset_php
  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/roundcubemail.conf
  ~ pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - setting suhosin.session.encrypt per-dir doesn't seem to work
  > (even with suhosin.perdir set), so just force it in roundcubemail.conf
  > and remove the program/include/iniset.php patch.
  > - adjust permissions so the web-based installer can be used as pointed
  > out by aja, this used to be dangerous but is now controlled by the main
  > config file and defaults to 'off'.
  > - bump, adjust MESSAGE (sthen@)

zarafa

  ~ zarafa/Makefile                       ~ zarafa/distinfo
  ~ zarafa/patch-ECtools_ECTestTools_IMAPTest_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-ECtools_ECTestTools_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-ECtools_zarafa-cfgchecker_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-common_ECLogger_cpp      ~ zarafa/patch-configure
  ~ zarafa/patch-doc_Makefile_in          ~ zarafa/patch-doc_manual_xml
  ~ zarafa/patch-gateway_Gateway_cpp      ~ zarafa/patch-installer_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-installer_linux_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-installer_linux_gateway_cfg
  ~ zarafa/patch-libfreebusy_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-mapi4linux_src_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-php-ext_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-provider_client_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-provider_libserver_ECSession_cpp
  ~ zarafa/patch-provider_server_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-spooler_DAgent_cpp       ~ zarafa/patch-spooler_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-zarafa-libsync_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/pkg/PLIST-main                 ~ zarafa/pkg/PLIST-web

  > Update zarafa to version 6.40.1.
  > See http://download.zarafa.com/zarafa/release/docs/changelog.en.txt
  > for details. (ajacoutot@)

== math ============================================================== 10/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

gnumeric

  > Update to gnumeric-1.10.9. (ajacoutot@)

== net =============================================================== 11/14 ==

ldns

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ drill/Makefile
  ~ drill/distinfo                        ~ libldns/distinfo
  ~ libldns/patches/patch-util_c          ~ utils/Makefile
  ~ utils/distinfo

  > update to LDNS v1.6.6 (jakob@)

libbgpdump

  + patches/patch-bgpdump_lib_c

  > add function declaration
  > pointed out by sthen@ (phessler@)

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-cfile_tools_c
  + patches/patch-configure

  > fix some use-after-free's, and don't hardcode -O3
  > ok sthen@, reminded by claudio@ (phessler@)

nsd

  > update to NSD v3.2.6. port will be removed once the in-tree version of NSD
  > is integrated into the build process. (jakob@)

unbound

  ~ patches/patch-doc_example_conf_in     ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to Unbound v1.4.6 (jakob@)

zabbix

  - patches/patch-src_libs_zbxsysinfo_openbsd_proc_c
  ~ patches/patch-misc_conf_zabbix_proxy_conf
  ~ patches/patch-misc_conf_zabbix_server_conf
  ~ patches/patch-src_libs_zbxnix_daemon_c
  ~ pkg/PLIST-server                      ~ pkg/PLIST-web

  > Update to zabbix-1.8.3.
  > Based on a submission from Florian Gross with several fixes and tweaks.
  > ok sthen@ (ajacoutot@)

== print ============================================================= 12/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

cups

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-man_lp_man

  > Remove some left over text in lp.man.
  > spotted by tedu@ (ajacoutot@)

foo2zjs

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile                ~ patches/patch-getweb_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > Update foo2zjs to the 20100817 rev. (ajacoutot@)

foomatic-db

  > Update foomatic-db to the 20100821 rev. (ajacoutot@)

foomatic-db-engine

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ patches/patch-configure

  > Update to foomatic-db-engine-4.0.5. (ajacoutot@)

foomatic-filters

  ~ patches/patch-configure_ac            ~ patches/patch-util_c
  ~ patches/patch-util_h

  > Update to foomatic-filters-4.0.5. (ajacoutot@)

== www =============================================================== 13/14 ==

epiphany

  > Maintainance update to epiphany-2.30.3. (ajacoutot@)

epiphany-extensions

  > Minor update to epiphany-extensions-2.30.2. (ajacoutot@)

midori

  ~ patches/patch-midori_main_c           ~ patches/patch-wscript
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to midori 0.2.7, diff from Remi Pointel (thanks!)
  > Few tweaks: PLIST sorting, convert to new LIB_DEPENDS style. (landry@)

phpmyadmin

  > SECURITY update to 3.3.5.1; fixes insufficient output sanitizing
  > when generating configuration file and several XSS vulnerabilities.
  > from giovanni@, thanks! (kevlo@)

== x11 =============================================================== 14/14 ==

  ~ tracker/Makefile                      ~ tracker/distinfo
  + tracker/patch-src_plugins_evolution_tracker-evolution-plugin_c

  > Update to tracker-search-0.8.16. (ajacoutot@)

gtk+2

  ~ Makefile                              + pkg/MESSAGE-main

  > Some gtk+2 applications when run outside a full blown DE (most notably
  > GNOME ones) will require a configured icon theme to properly display
  > icons, so teach users how to do it.
  > "yes yes yes" sthen@
  > "sounds like a good idea" jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

x11vnc

  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ patches/patch-x11vnc_help_c