ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Aug 27 07:00:11 BST 2010

archivers/freeze                        archivers/libtar
astro/celestia                          astro/sattrack
astro/stellarium                        astro/sunclock
astro/wmglobe                           astro/wmmoonclock
astro/wmspaceweather                    astro/wmsun
astro/xearth                            astro/xephem
astro/xphoon                            astro/xworld
audio/amarok                            audio/exaile
audio/gmpc-libnotify                    audio/rhythmbox
audio/xmms-speex                        audio/xmmsctrl
biology/p5-Bio-ASN1-EntrezGene          books/AsteriskGuide
comms/xdx                               converters/libpst
converters/p5-Calendar-Simple           devel
devel/avr                               devel/gobject-introspection
devel/haddock                           devel/libdisorder
devel/uuid                              emulators/qemu
graphics/xmedcon                        infrastructure/bin
infrastructure/build                    infrastructure/db
math/udunits                            misc/contacts
multimedia/get_iplayer                  multimedia/gstreamer-0.10
security                                security/whisker
sysutils/rsyslog                        www/gnash
www/libcroco                            www/minitube
x11/gnome                               x11/rxvt

== archivers ========================================================= 01/18 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

freeze

  ~ Makefile

  > - remove dead master site (jasper@)

libtar

  ~ Makefile

  > - add working master_site (jasper@)

== astro ============================================================= 02/18 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/astro

celestia

  ~ Makefile

  > - switch to newstyle LIB_DEPENDS/WANTLIB
  > - switch to SUBST_CMD (sattrack)
  > ok aja@ (jasper@)

sattrack

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-run_getsts
  ~ patches/patch-run_gettle

  > - switch to newstyle LIB_DEPENDS/WANTLIB
  > - switch to SUBST_CMD (sattrack)
  > ok aja@ (jasper@)

stellarium

  ~ Makefile

  > - switch to newstyle LIB_DEPENDS/WANTLIB
  > - switch to SUBST_CMD (sattrack)
  > ok aja@ (jasper@)

sunclock

  ~ Makefile

  > - switch to newstyle LIB_DEPENDS/WANTLIB
  > - switch to SUBST_CMD (sattrack)
  > ok aja@ (jasper@)

wmglobe

  ~ Makefile

  > - switch to newstyle LIB_DEPENDS/WANTLIB
  > - switch to SUBST_CMD (sattrack)
  > ok aja@ (jasper@)

wmmoonclock

  ~ Makefile

  > - switch to newstyle LIB_DEPENDS/WANTLIB
  > - switch to SUBST_CMD (sattrack)
  > ok aja@ (jasper@)

wmspaceweather

  ~ Makefile

  > - switch to newstyle LIB_DEPENDS/WANTLIB
  > - switch to SUBST_CMD (sattrack)
  > ok aja@ (jasper@)

wmsun

  ~ Makefile

  > - switch to newstyle LIB_DEPENDS/WANTLIB
  > - switch to SUBST_CMD (sattrack)
  > ok aja@ (jasper@)

xearth

  ~ Makefile

  > - switch to newstyle LIB_DEPENDS/WANTLIB
  > - switch to SUBST_CMD (sattrack)
  > ok aja@ (jasper@)

xephem

  ~ Makefile

  > - switch to newstyle LIB_DEPENDS/WANTLIB
  > - switch to SUBST_CMD (sattrack)
  > ok aja@ (jasper@)

xphoon

  ~ Makefile

  > - switch to newstyle LIB_DEPENDS/WANTLIB
  > - switch to SUBST_CMD (sattrack)
  > ok aja@ (jasper@)

xworld

  ~ Makefile

  > - switch to newstyle LIB_DEPENDS/WANTLIB
  > - switch to SUBST_CMD (sattrack)
  > ok aja@ (jasper@)

== audio ============================================================= 03/18 ==

amarok

  ~ Makefile

  > - missing USE_X11 (jasper@)

exaile

  > Remove gstreamer-gnome dependency. It was deprecated in gstreamer 2
  > releases ago in favor or giosync (gvfs).
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

gmpc-libnotify

  ~ Makefile

  > - missing USE_X11 (jasper@)

rhythmbox

  ~ Makefile

  > Remove gstreamer-gnome dependency. It was deprecated in gstreamer 2
  > releases ago in favor or giosync (gvfs).
  > While here, remove duplicate --without-all configure args which was also
  > noticed by Markus Bergkvist.
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

xmms-speex

  ~ Makefile

  > - missing USE_X11 (jasper@)

xmmsctrl

  ~ Makefile

  > - missing USE_X11 (jasper@)

== biology =========================================================== 04/18 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/biology

p5-Bio-ASN1-EntrezGene

  > - update to 1.10 (jasper@)

== books ============================================================= 05/18 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/books

AsteriskGuide

  ~ Makefile

  > mirror the distfile; req by jasper@ (sthen@)

== comms ============================================================= 06/18 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/comms

xdx

  ~ Makefile

  > - remove dead homepage
  > - swap dead master site for a working one
  > - newstyle wantlib/lib_depends (jasper@)

== converters ======================================================== 07/18 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/converters

libpst

  ~ Makefile

  > - missing USE_X11 (jasper@)

p5-Calendar-Simple

  > - update p5-Calendar-Simple to 1.21 (jasper@)

== devel ============================================================= 08/18 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > add libdisorder (kevlo@)

avr

  ~ Makefile                              ~ gcc/Makefile
  ~ gdb/Makefile

  > - new style wantlib/lib_depends/revisions
  > - order SUBDIRs
  > ok sthen@ (jasper@)

gobject-introspection

  ~ Makefile

  > Don't hardcode "cc" in sourcescanner.py. (ajacoutot@)

haddock

  ~ Makefile

  > Move WANTLIB-main into the ! ${FLAVOR:L:Mno_deps} block, so the
  > no_deps FLAVOR has really no dependencies. Add an always failing
  > do-build for no_deps that tells people why this FLAVOR exists.
  > "makes sense" jakemsr@, who initlally sent a different diff (kili@)

libdisorder

  + files/Makefile                        + pkg/DESCR
  + pkg/PLIST                             + pkg/PFRAG.shared
  + pkg/PFRAG.no_mips64

  > New import:
  >	Initial import of libdisorder 0.0.2

uuid

  - patches/patch-configure               ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-uuid_prng_c
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main                        ~ pkg/PLIST-perl

  > Update to 1.6.2
  > ok maintainer(robert@) (kevlo@)

== emulators ========================================================= 09/18 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/emulators

qemu

  ~ files/README.OpenBSD                  ~ files/qemu-ifup
  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update qemu to 0.12.5; testing/feedback from Daniel Dickman, Dawe, lum@,
  > commit requested by fgsch@ (sthen@)

== graphics ========================================================== 10/18 ==

xmedcon

  ~ Makefile

  > add missing wantlib, new lib_depends/revision, bump (sthen@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 11/18 ==

bin

  ~ libtool

  > - strip leading 'lib' when we write the library name to the shared_libs.log
  > file.
  > ok steven@ (jasper@)

build

  - libtool

  > libtool has been moved to bin (steven@)

db

  ~ config.site

  > We no longer link nawk to awk.  OK sthen@ naddy@ jasper@ (millert@)

== math ============================================================== 12/18 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

udunits

  > - update udunits to 2.1.19
  > from remi pointel, maintainer (jasper@)

== misc ============================================================== 13/18 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

contacts

  ~ Makefile

  > Disable optional gnomevfs2 support.
  > Switch to new depend/revision.
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 14/18 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

get_iplayer

  ~ Makefile

  > * set $HOME during do-build, so the manual gets built when USE_SYSTRACE
  > is set
  > * switch to REVISION, bump
  > ok sthen@ (jakemsr@)

gstreamer-0.10

  - plugins-good/pkg/DESCR-soup           - plugins-good/pkg/PLIST-soup
  ~ plugins-good/Makefile                 ~ plugins-good/pkg/PLIST-main

  > Merge -soup into -main. (ajacoutot@)

  - plugins-base/pkg/DESCR-gnome          - plugins-base/pkg/PLIST-gnome
  ~ plugins-base/Makefile                 ~ plugins-base/pkg/PLIST-main

  > Remove the -gnome subpackage. It uses gnomevfs2 which is deprecated.
  > Add a missing run_depends on gvfs for -main. (ajacoutot@)

== security ========================================================== 15/18 ==

security

  ~ Makefile

  > - remove whisker, it's deprecated and abandoned upstream; they suggest
  > switching to security/nikto. agreed by Srebrenko Sehic (MAINTAINER)
  > (jasper@)

whisker

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - patches/patch-whisker.pl              - pkg/DESCR
  - pkg/PLIST

  > - remove whisker, it's deprecated and abandoned upstream; they suggest
  > switching to security/nikto. agreed by Srebrenko Sehic (MAINTAINER)
  > (jasper@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 16/18 ==

rsyslog

  > update to 4.6.4 (steven@)

== www =============================================================== 17/18 ==

gnash

  > Remove gstreamer-gnome dependency. It was deprecated in gstreamer 2
  > releases ago in favor or giosync (gvfs).
  > Switch to new depends/revision and regen PLIST.
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Remove dependency on gstreamer-libsoup which is about to be merged into
  > gstreamer-plugins-good. (ajacoutot@)

libcroco

  ~ Makefile

  > fix typo, xmlt -> xml2; spotted by Andreas Kahari (sthen@)

minitube

  ~ Makefile

  > Remove dependency on gstreamer-gnome which is about to die.
  > giosync and libgstsouphttpsrc from gstreamer-plugins-base and
  > gstreamer-plugins-good supersed it.
  > ok jakemsr@ pirofti@ (maintainers) (ajacoutot@)

== x11 =============================================================== 18/18 ==

  ~ session/Makefile                      ~ session/files/README.OpenBSD

  > Mention evolution-plugins and bump. (ajacoutot@)

  - vfs2/pkg/DESCR-main                   - vfs2/pkg/DESCR-smb
  - vfs2/pkg/PLIST-main                   - vfs2/pkg/PLIST-smb
  ~ vfs2/Makefile                         + vfs2/pkg/DESCR
  + vfs2/pkg/PLIST

  > We are about to deprecate gnomevfs within the tree as it has been
  > superseded by gio/gvfs long time ago and isn't maintained anymore.
  > First move is to remove the -smb subpackage which is of no use.
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

  - vfsmm/Makefile                        - vfsmm/distinfo
  - vfsmm/patches/patch-Makefile_in       - vfsmm/pkg/DESCR
  - vfsmm/pkg/PFRAG.shared                - vfsmm/pkg/PLIST
  - libgnomeuimm/Makefile                 - libgnomeuimm/distinfo
  - libgnomeuimm/pkg/DESCR                - libgnomeuimm/pkg/PFRAG.shared
  - libgnomeuimm/pkg/PLIST                ~ Makefile

  > Remove libgnomeuimm and gnome-vfsmm.
  > These are 2 deprecated APIs that nothing in-tree uses.
  > ok "less is more" jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ totem/Makefile

  > Remove dependency on gstreamer-libsoup which is about to be merged into
  > gstreamer-plugins-good. (ajacoutot@)

rxvt

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-clock
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main                        + patches/patch-src_init_c