ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Dec 2 07:00:12 GMT 2010

biology/nutdb                           databases/py-psycopg2
devel                                   devel/bouml
devel/libmemcached                      devel/msp430
devel/p5-Class-Accessor-Grouped         devel/p5-Class-XSAccessor
devel/p5-EV                             devel/p5-Getopt-Long-Descriptive
devel/p5-Test-Exception                 devel/subversion
devel/xulrunner                         editors/libreoffice
editors/openoffice3                     education/gamgi
graphics/evince                         mail/cyrus-imapd
mail/mozilla-thunderbird                net
net/ddclient                            net/galago-daemon
net/libgalago                           print/texlive2010
productivity/sunbird                    security/clamav
www/firefox35                           www/mozilla
www/mozilla-firefox                     www/phpmyadmin
www/seamonkey                           www/wordpress
x11/dbus                                x11/gnome
x11/rxvt-unicode

== biology =========================================================== 01/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/biology

nutdb

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile                ~ patches/patch-nut_1
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update nutdb to 16.0 (jasper@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/13 ==

py-psycopg2

  > Update to 2.2.2
  > ok martynas@ (maintainer), eric@ (pea@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/13 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > - add msp430 (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > p5-EV port.  Originally from James Wright; OK sthen@ (millert@)

bouml

  > - update bouml to 4.22.2 (jasper@)

libmemcached

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-clients_ms_conn_c
  + patches/patch-libmemcached_platform_h

  > Include missing header files to fix compilation warnings. Bump revision.
  > OK jasper@, landry@ (sebastia@)

msp430

  + Makefile                              + Makefile.inc
  + gcc/Makefile                          + gcc/distinfo
  + gcc/pkg/DESCR                         + gcc/pkg/PLIST
  + gcc/patches/patch-libgcc_Makefile_in
  + gcc/patches/patch-libiberty_Makefile_in
  + gcc/patches/patch-gcc_Makefile_in     + binutils/distinfo
  + binutils/Makefile                     + binutils/pkg/DESCR
  + binutils/pkg/PLIST
  + binutils/patches/patch-libiberty_Makefile_in
  + libc/Makefile                         + libc/distinfo
  + libc/pkg/PLIST                        + libc/pkg/DESCR
  + libc/patches/patch-Makefile           + gdb/Makefile
  + gdb/distinfo                          + gdb/pkg/PLIST
  + gdb/pkg/DESCR
  + gdb/patches/patch-libiberty_Makefile_in
  + gdb/patches/patch-gdb_doc_Makefile_in
  + gdb/patches/patch-bfd_doc_Makefile_in
  + gdb/patches/patch-etc_Makefile_in     + gdb/patches/patch-gdb_Makefile_in
  + gdb/patches/patch-libiberty_testsuite_Makefile_in

  > New import:
  >	Import mspgcc4, the toolchain for MSP430 MCUs. based on gnu gcc,
  > binutils, gdb

p5-Class-Accessor-Grouped

  > update Class::Accessor::Grouped to 0.10000, ok jasper@ jim@ (sthen@)

p5-Class-XSAccessor

  > update Class::XSAccessor to 1.09, ok jasper@ jim@ (sthen@)

p5-EV

  >	p5-EV port.  Originally from James Wright; OK sthen@

p5-Getopt-Long-Descriptive

  > update Getopt::Long::Descriptive to 0.0087, ok jasper@ jim@ (sthen@)

p5-Test-Exception

  > update Test::Exception to 0.31, ok jasper@ jim@ (sthen@)

subversion

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure_ac
  + patches/patch-subversion_libsvn_repos_rev_hunt_c
  + patches/patch-subversion_mod_dav_svn_repos_c
  + patches/patch-subversion_svnserve_main_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_8
  > Backport fixes for
  > bugs which can cause client-initiated crashes on the server.
  > Any server is affected, no matter which protocol (http[s]://,
  > svn[+ssh]://) is used.
  > original diff from stsp at .
  > ok sthen@ (jasper@)

xulrunner

  ~ 1.9/Makefile

  > Fix Kerberos/GSSAPI authentication within mozilla ports.
  > OpenBSD does not have gssapi_krb5. So, to avoid undefined symbol
  > errors, link libxul with "-lkrb5 -lcrypto".
  > OK phessler@, landry@ (MAINTAINER) (dcoppa@)

== editors =========================================================== 04/13 ==

libreoffice

  ~ Makefile

  > add two missing dependencies (robert@)

openoffice3

  ~ pkg/PLIST-i18n-bg                     ~ pkg/PLIST-i18n-ca
  ~ pkg/PLIST-i18n-de                     ~ pkg/PLIST-i18n-es
  ~ pkg/PLIST-i18n-fa                     ~ pkg/PLIST-i18n-fi
  ~ pkg/PLIST-i18n-fr                     ~ pkg/PLIST-i18n-hu
  ~ pkg/PLIST-i18n-it                     ~ pkg/PLIST-i18n-ja
  ~ pkg/PLIST-i18n-ko                     ~ pkg/PLIST-i18n-lt
  ~ pkg/PLIST-i18n-lv                     ~ pkg/PLIST-i18n-nl
  ~ pkg/PLIST-i18n-pl                     ~ pkg/PLIST-i18n-pt-br
  ~ pkg/PLIST-i18n-ru                     ~ pkg/PLIST-i18n-sl
  ~ pkg/PLIST-i18n-sv                     ~ pkg/PLIST-java
  ~ pkg/PLIST-kde                         ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > fix packaging (robert@)

== education ========================================================= 05/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/education

gamgi

  ~ patches/patch-src-make_rules

  > - update gamgi to 0.14.11 (jasper@)

== graphics ========================================================== 06/13 ==

evince

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-nautilus

  > No need to install libtool file for dlopen module. (ajacoutot@)

== mail ============================================================== 07/13 ==

cyrus-imapd

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/cyrus_imapd.rc

  > Make rc_post quiet. (ajacoutot@)

mozilla-thunderbird

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patch-mozilla_toolkit_library_Makefile_in

== net =============================================================== 08/13 ==

  > Remove galago-daemon.
  > It's been unmaintained for years and nothing uses it in-tree.
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Remove libgalago.
  > It's been unmaintained for years and nothing uses it in-tree.
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

ddclient

  + pkg/ddclient.rc

  > Add a rcscript.
  > OK ajacoutot@ (dcoppa@)

galago-daemon

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove galago-daemon.
  > It's been unmaintained for years and nothing uses it in-tree.
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

libgalago

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - patches/patch-Makefile_in             - pkg/DESCR
  - pkg/PFRAG.shared                      - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove libgalago.
  > It's been unmaintained for years and nothing uses it in-tree.
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

== print ============================================================= 09/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

texlive2010

  ~ base/Makefile

  > remove junk comments (edd@)

== productivity ====================================================== 10/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/productivity

sunbird

  ~ Makefile

  > Fix Kerberos/GSSAPI authentication within mozilla ports.
  > OpenBSD does not have gssapi_krb5. So, to avoid undefined symbol
  > errors, link libxul with "-lkrb5 -lcrypto".
  > OK phessler@, landry@ (MAINTAINER) (dcoppa@)

== security ========================================================== 11/13 ==

clamav

  ~ patches/patch-etc-clamd_conf

  > update ClamAV to 0.96.5 (sthen@)

== www =============================================================== 12/13 ==

firefox35

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-toolkit_library_Makefile_in

  > Fix Kerberos/GSSAPI authentication within mozilla ports.
  > OpenBSD does not have gssapi_krb5. So, to avoid undefined symbol
  > errors, link libxul with "-lkrb5 -lcrypto".
  > OK phessler@, landry@ (MAINTAINER) (dcoppa@)

mozilla

  ~ mozilla.port.mk

  > Fix Kerberos/GSSAPI authentication within mozilla ports.
  > OpenBSD does not have gssapi_krb5. So, to avoid undefined symbol
  > errors, link libxul with "-lkrb5 -lcrypto".
  > OK phessler@, landry@ (MAINTAINER) (dcoppa@)

mozilla-firefox

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-toolkit_library_Makefile_in

  > Fix Kerberos/GSSAPI authentication within mozilla ports.
  > OpenBSD does not have gssapi_krb5. So, to avoid undefined symbol
  > errors, link libxul with "-lkrb5 -lcrypto".
  > OK phessler@, landry@ (MAINTAINER) (dcoppa@)

phpmyadmin

  > - SECURITY UPDATE of phpmyadmin to 3.3.8.1
  > Fixes CVE-2010-4329, phpMyAdmin Database Search Cross-Site Scripting
  > Vulnerability
  > ok kevlo@ (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

seamonkey

  ~ Makefile
  + patch-mozilla_toolkit_library_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-mozilla_toolkit_library_Makefile_in

  > Fix Kerberos/GSSAPI authentication within mozilla ports.
  > OpenBSD does not have gssapi_krb5. So, to avoid undefined symbol
  > errors, link libxul with "-lkrb5 -lcrypto".
  > OK phessler@, landry@ (MAINTAINER) (dcoppa@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Oops! Missed a bump. (dcoppa@)

wordpress

  > Update Wordpress 3.0.2 (merdely@)

== x11 =============================================================== 13/13 ==

dbus

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/dbus_daemon.rc

  > Quiet up rc_post. (ajacoutot@)

gnome

  ~ py-nautilus/Makefile                  ~ py-nautilus/pkg/PLIST

  > No need to install libtool file for dlopen module. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ file-roller/Makefile                  ~ file-roller/pkg/PLIST

  > No need to install libtool files for dlopen module. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ totem/Makefile                        ~ totem/pkg/PLIST

  > Drop galago support which we are going to remove.
  > jasper@ agrees (ajacoutot@)

rxvt-unicode

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-src_main_C

  > Fix a problem of getting artifacts on the bottom of the screen when
  > using rxvt-unicode without hints.
  > From awesome wm wiki, via jasper@ (dcoppa@)

  ~ Makefile