ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Dec 8 07:00:12 GMT 2010

devel/cil                               devel/py-hg-git
editors/libreoffice                     graphics/feh
infrastructure/bin                      infrastructure/lib
infrastructure/mk                       lang/ocaml
mail/mimedefang                         net/unison
net/zabbix                              x11/gnome
x11/xbindkeys

== devel ============================================================= 01/08 ==

cil

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in

  > Fix build with upcoming ocaml update.
  > OK landry@ (dcoppa@)

py-hg-git

  - patches/patch-hggit_hgrepo_py         ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo

  > Update py-hg-git to 0.2.5 to work with current mercurial. (millert@)

== editors =========================================================== 02/08 ==

libreoffice

  > Use gcat for all builds because that's easier and it makes
  > the parallel build work just fine (robert@)

== graphics ========================================================== 03/08 ==

feh

  > Bugfix update to feh-1.10.1
  > Changelog here: https://derf.homelinux.org/projects/feh/changelog
  > Also, remove USE_GROFF. (dcoppa@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 04/08 ==

bin

  ~ libtool

  > put stuff in separate modules (espie@)

lib

  ~ DPB/Engine.pm                         ~ DPB/PortInfo.pm
  ~ DPB/Vars.pm

  > better info rebuild: make Vars responsible for creating info "just in time"
  > by keeping local state.
  > That way, when we rescan, we don't have to remove any info, and all
  > affected
  > infos are replaced at the same time. (espie@)

mk

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > dpb does not need EPOCH + REVISION (espie@)

== lang ============================================================== 05/08 ==

ocaml

  - patches/patch-tools_checkstack_c      - patches/patch-yacc_main_c
  ~ ocaml.port.mk                         ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.native                      ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared
  ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-testsuite_tests_asmcomp_i386_S
  + pkg/PFRAG.dynlink-native

  > Update to ocaml-3.12.0
  > Maintainer timeout.
  > OK landry@, jasper@ (dcoppa@)

== mail ============================================================== 06/08 ==

mimedefang

  - files/rc.mimedefang                   - pkg/MESSAGE
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + pkg/README
  + pkg/mimedefang_daemon.rc              + pkg/mimedefang_multiplexor.rc

  > - update to 2.71
  > - switch to pkg-readmes
  > - add rc scripts
  > pointers with README's and ok jasper@ (okan@)

== net =============================================================== 07/08 ==

unison

  ~ stable/Makefile                       + stable/patches/patch-update_mli

  > Fix build with upcoming ocaml update.
  > OK landry@ (dcoppa@)

zabbix

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-create_data_data_sql

  > In the example, redirect stderr to stdout so that we can get debug info.
  > (ajacoutot@)

  ~ doc-utils/Makefile
  + doc-utils/patches/patch-tools_gnome-doc-tool_in

  > This wants gnugetopt(1), from David Cantrell. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ controlcenter2/Makefile
  + controlcenter2/patch-capplets_default-applications_gnome-at-commandline_in_in

  > Use bash for the accessibility gnome-command line tools for now. I will fix
  > this correctly when I have more time. (ajacoutot@)

xbindkeys