ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Dec 15 07:00:12 GMT 2010

biology/AcePerl                         devel/cook
devel/gconf2                            devel/iso-codes
devel/libdaemon                         infrastructure/mk
mail/cyrus-imapd                        misc/gramps
misc/logjam                             net/avahi
www/hs-snap-core                        x11/dbus
x11/gnome                               x11/tint

== biology =========================================================== 01/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/biology

AcePerl

  > - update AcePerl to 1.92 (jasper@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/08 ==

cook

  ~ Makefile

  > missing license marker. 10 years!!!! (espie@)

gconf2

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB. (ajacoutot@)

iso-codes

  > - update iso-codes to 3.23 (jasper@)

libdaemon

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-configure

  > Minor update to libdaemon-0.14. (ajacoutot@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 03/08 ==

mk

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > - pass PORTSDIR for libtool, since people seem to want to stuff their
  > ports tree in weird places.
  > - show CHECKSUM_FILES if DPB=fetch or better. (espie@)

== mail ============================================================== 04/08 ==

cyrus-imapd

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/cyrus_imapd.rc

  > It makes more sense to deal with the pidfile in pre, not post. (ajacoutot@)

== misc ============================================================== 05/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

gramps

  > - update gramps to 3.2.5 (jasper@)

logjam

  ~ pkg/DESCR

  > - update logjam to 4.6.1 (jasper@)

== net =============================================================== 06/08 ==

avahi

  - patches/patch-avahi-client_client_c   ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/MESSAGE-main
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > Bugfix update to avahi-0.6.28. (ajacoutot@)

== www =============================================================== 07/08 ==

hs-snap-core

  ~ Makefile

  > - add missing dependency, spotted by aja@ (jasper@)

== x11 =============================================================== 08/08 ==

dbus

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/dbus_daemon.rc

  > It makes more sense to deal with the pidfile in pre, not post. (ajacoutot@)

gnome

  ~ byzanz/Makefile

  > Fix LIB_DEPENDS and WANTLIB to unbreak installation. (ajacoutot@)

  - deskbar-applet/pkg/MESSAGE            ~ deskbar-applet/Makefile

  > Tracker deskbar plugin is gone. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ tracker/Makefile                      ~ tracker/pkg/DESCR

  > Fix DESCR. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ nautilus-sendto/Makefile

  > Regen WANTLIB to unbreak installation. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ libgail-gnome/Makefile