ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Dec 20 07:00:14 GMT 2010

audio/audacious                         audio/audacious-plugins
audio/p5-Audio-MPD                      converters
converters/p5-Convert-PEM               converters/p5-Unicode-LineBreak
databases/postgresql                    devel/dconf
devel/hs-blaze-builder                  devel/iso-codes
devel/p5-Cache-Mmap                     devel/p5-Config-General
devel/p5-Data-OptList                   devel/sdl-gfx
geo/openbsd-developers                  lang/rubinius
security/scrypt                         textproc/docbook
www/aria2                               x11/gnome
x11/icewm

== audio ============================================================= 01/10 ==

audacious

  - patches/patch-src_libaudtag_util_h
  - patches/patch-src_libaudtag_wma_guid_c
  - patches/patch-src_libaudtag_wma_wma_c
  - patches/patch-src_libaudtag_wma_wma_fmt_h
  ~ patches/patch-buildsys_mk_in          ~ patches/patch-m4_buildsys_m4
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-man_Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_audacious_Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_audtool_Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_libaudcore_Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_libaudcore_audio_c
  + patches/patch-src_libaudcore_audstrings_c

  > Update to 2.4.2.
  > ok jasper@ (shadchin@)

audacious-plugins

  - patches/patch-src_aac_Makefile        ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ files/Makefile
  ~ files/sndio.c                         ~ patches/patch-aclocal_m4
  ~ patches/patch-buildsys_mk_in          ~ patches/patch-configure_ac
  ~ patches/patch-src_aac_libmp4_c        ~ patches/patch-src_sun_audio_c
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main                        + patches/patch-src_ladspa_Makefile

  > Update to 2.4.2.
  > ok jasper@ (shadchin@)

p5-Audio-MPD

  ~ Makefile

  > p5-MooseX-Has-Sugar and p5-MooseX-SemiAffordanceAccessor are runtime
  > dependencies, not only regress dependencies.
  > ok jasper@ (MAINTAINER) (landry@)

== converters ======================================================== 02/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/converters

converters

  ~ Makefile

  > +p5-Unicode-LineBreak (landry@)

p5-Convert-PEM

  > - update p5-Convert-PEM to 0.11 (jasper@)

p5-Unicode-LineBreak

  >	Import p5-Unicode-LineBreak, needed by an upcoming mail/sympa update:

== databases ========================================================= 03/10 ==

postgresql

  ~ pkg/PLIST-docs

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_8
  > - advised update of postgresql to 8.4.6
  > from pea@ (MAINTAINER)
  > 'yes please' aja@ (jasper@)

== devel ============================================================= 04/10 ==

dconf

  > Conflict with old version of vala.
  > spotted by landry@ while updating an oldie... (ajacoutot@)

hs-blaze-builder

  > - update hs-blade-builder to 0.2.1.3 (jasper@)

iso-codes

  ~ Makefile

  > master site can be flaky sometimes, add a mirror (jasper@)

p5-Cache-Mmap

  > - update p5-Cache-Mmap to 0.11 (jasper@)

p5-Config-General

  > - update p5-Config-General to 2.50 (jasper@)

p5-Data-OptList

  > - update p5-Data-OptList to 0.106 (jasper@)

sdl-gfx

  > - update sdl-gfx to 2.0.22
  > * fixes seg. faults in wormux
  > from brad (jasper@)

== geo =============================================================== 05/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/geo

openbsd-developers

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/OpenBSD

  > Add my coordinates to geo/openbsd-developers.
  > ok landry@ (rpointel@)

== lang ============================================================== 06/10 ==

rubinius

  ~ Makefile

  > Bump after iconv patch added by tedu (jeremy@)

== security ========================================================== 07/10 ==

scrypt

  > - update scrypt to 1.1.6
  > from marius ROMAN (jasper@)

== textproc ========================================================== 08/10 ==

docbook

  ~ files/makemastercatalog               ~ files/xml_db_catalog
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + files/xml_db45_catalog

  > Update to docbook-4.5 (adding docbook-xml-4.5).
  > ok sthen@ (whe sent the same diff some time ago), jasper@ (kili@)

aria2

  > Update to aria2 1.10.8.
  > ok landry@ (thanks for my first commit!) (rpointel@)

  ~ f-spot/Makefile                       ~ f-spot/distinfo
  ~ f-spot/pkg/PLIST

  > Bugfix update to f-spot-0.8.2. (ajacoutot@)

icewm

  ~ Makefile