[odc] Daily src changes for 2010-02-05

ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Feb 6 07:00:01 GMT 2010

Makefile.cross                          distrib/notes
distrib/sgi                             etc/etc.sgi/disktab
sys/arch/loongson/conf                  sys/arch/loongson/dev
sys/arch/loongson/include               sys/arch/loongson/loongson
sys/arch/mips64/include                 sys/dev/pci
sys/kern                                usr.bin/top

== Makefile.cross ==================================================== 01/05 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/Makefile.cross

Makefile.cross

  > Force MACHINE_CPU when building cross-toolchain or cross-building. This
  > allows
  > loongson cross-tools to be configured correctly. (miod@)

== distrib =========================================================== 02/05 ==

  ~ socppc/contents

  > - mention boot.elf
  > ok kettenis@ (some time ago) (jasper@)

  ~ loongson/hardware

  > add some USB hardware verified to work; ok miod@ (otto@)

sgi

  ~ iso/Makefile

  > tweak cdboot slightly upwards so all files can fit (todd@)

== etc =============================================================== 03/05 ==

etc.sgi/disktab

  ~ etc.sgi/disktab

  > tweak cdboot slightly upwards so all files can fit (todd@)

== sys =============================================================== 04/05 ==

arch/loongson/conf

  ~ files.loongson

  > Blind support for the EMTEC Gdium Liberty netbook. Per-platform
  > configuration
  > is moved to specific files, and a pointer to the key configuration
  > structure
  > is now kept in struct sys_config.
  > bonito(4) interrupt handling is split, to allow PCI+Legacy interrupt
  > systems
  > (Lemote Yeelong) and PCI-only Legacy-free systems (Gdium) to coexist
  > peacefully. (miod@)

  ~ GENERIC

  > add uaudio; ok miod@ (otto@)

arch/loongson/dev

  ~ glx.c

  > When faking the glxpcib(4) BARs, do not mask the low 12 bits, but only as
  > many bits as necessary to match the alignment requirements. This prevents
  > all the I/O BARs to end up using the same address. (miod@)

  ~ bonito.c

  > Compute and pass resource extents to the MI pci code when attaching
  > pci at bonito. (miod@)

  - lemote_irq.h                          ~ bonito.c
  ~ bonitoreg.h                           ~ bonitovar.h
  + bonito_irq.h

  > Blind support for the EMTEC Gdium Liberty netbook. Per-platform
  > configuration
  > is moved to specific files, and a pointer to the key configuration
  > structure
  > is now kept in struct sys_config.
  > bonito(4) interrupt handling is split, to allow PCI+Legacy interrupt
  > systems
  > (Lemote Yeelong) and PCI-only Legacy-free systems (Gdium) to coexist
  > peacefully. (miod@)

  ~ bonito.c                              ~ smfb.c

  > Add a set of functions to access PCI configuration space before bonito(4)
  > attaches, and use it to walk the PCI bus to figure out where the onboard
  > frame buffer device lies, if any; and get the frame buffer memory address
  > from reading the proper PCI BAR instead of hardcoding it; this should allow
  > the Gdium Liberty to configure its console correctly. (miod@)

  ~ smfb.c                                ~ smfbreg.h

  > Blind support for SM501 model. This should give the Gdium Liberty a
  > working,
  > accelerated console. No regression on Lemote Yeelong. (miod@)

  ~ glxpcib.c

  > Now that the BTB errata are out of the way, enable the CS5536 timecounter
  > again,
  > albeit at a lower quality level than on x86, so that the cpu counter-timer
  > gets preferred by default. (miod@)

arch/loongson/include

  ~ autoconf.h

  > Blind support for the EMTEC Gdium Liberty netbook. Per-platform
  > configuration
  > is moved to specific files, and a pointer to the key configuration
  > structure
  > is now kept in struct sys_config.
  > bonito(4) interrupt handling is split, to allow PCI+Legacy interrupt
  > systems
  > (Lemote Yeelong) and PCI-only Legacy-free systems (Gdium) to coexist
  > peacefully. (miod@)

  ~ pci_machdep.h

  > Add a set of functions to access PCI configuration space before bonito(4)
  > attaches, and use it to walk the PCI bus to figure out where the onboard
  > frame buffer device lies, if any; and get the frame buffer memory address
  > from reading the proper PCI BAR instead of hardcoding it; this should allow
  > the Gdium Liberty to configure its console correctly. (miod@)

arch/loongson/loongson

  ~ loongson2_machdep.c

  > When setting up memory regions on Loongson 2F-based machines, make sure we
  > reprogram the existing windows to our needs, in case the PCI->DDR window
  > does
  > not span the whole memory size.
  > While there, introduce a function to reprogram a window for code clarity.
  > (miod@)

  ~ machdep.c                             ~ pmon.c
  + gdium_machdep.c                       + yeeloong_machdep.c

  > Blind support for the EMTEC Gdium Liberty netbook. Per-platform
  > configuration
  > is moved to specific files, and a pointer to the key configuration
  > structure
  > is now kept in struct sys_config.
  > bonito(4) interrupt handling is split, to allow PCI+Legacy interrupt
  > systems
  > (Lemote Yeelong) and PCI-only Legacy-free systems (Gdium) to coexist
  > peacefully. (miod@)

  ~ loongson2_machdep.c                   ~ wscons_machdep.c

  > Add a set of functions to access PCI configuration space before bonito(4)
  > attaches, and use it to walk the PCI bus to figure out where the onboard
  > frame buffer device lies, if any; and get the frame buffer memory address
  > from reading the proper PCI BAR instead of hardcoding it; this should allow
  > the Gdium Liberty to configure its console correctly. (miod@)

arch/mips64/include

  ~ archtype.h

  > Blind support for the EMTEC Gdium Liberty netbook. Per-platform
  > configuration
  > is moved to specific files, and a pointer to the key configuration
  > structure
  > is now kept in struct sys_config.
  > bonito(4) interrupt handling is split, to allow PCI+Legacy interrupt
  > systems
  > (Lemote Yeelong) and PCI-only Legacy-free systems (Gdium) to coexist
  > peacefully. (miod@)

  > - add few new devices found in dmesglog (jasper@)

  > regen (jasper@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > - fix doubles (jasper@)

  > regen (jasper@)

  > regen (miod@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > Add SiliconMotion Voyager GX, reportedly found in Gdium Liberty. (miod@)

kern

  ~ vfs_bio.c

  > Use correct format specifiers for 'show bcstats'.
  > ok beck@ krw@ (jsing@)

top

  ~ display.c                             ~ screen.c
  ~ top.h