ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Feb 7 07:00:09 GMT 2010

audio/xmms                              games/ggz
lang/tcl                                print/ghostscript
print/psutils                           www/mimetex
www/opera                               x11/dbus

== audio ============================================================= 01/06 ==

xmms

  ~ Makefile

  > Let there be xmms on landisk. Okay espie at .
  > Use -O0 instead of -O2, otherwise compilation fails somewhere along the
  > way. No package, no bump. (pirofti@)

== games ============================================================= 02/06 ==

ggz

  ~ libggz/Makefile

  > Also use -O1 on hppa, so that it builds.
  > ok jasper@ (landry@)

== lang ============================================================== 03/06 ==

tcl

  ~ 8.5/Makefile

  > Let there be tcl on landisk. Okay espie at .
  > Use -O0 instead of -O2, otherwise compilation fails right from the
  > start. No package, no bump. (pirofti@)

== print ============================================================= 04/06 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

ghostscript

  ~ gnu/Makefile

  > Actully build the complete thing during make build instead of linking
  > obj/gs during make fake. This fixes the breakage on hppa found by
  > landry@ the other day. Bump PKGNAME to be save (shouldn't be
  > necessary, but the failure on hppa was weird enough to get paranoic).
  > Builds fine on hppa for landry at .
  > ok ajacoutot@ (kili@)

psutils

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile_unix
  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-psutil_c

  > Give some much needed love so this port:
  > * tweak COMMENT and DESCR, document FLAVORS
  > * add myself as MAINTAINER
  > * fix the s10x14 FLAVOR
  > * we already patch Makefile.unix so move the *_FLAGS to it
  > * Remove Apple copyrighted files (from Fedora).
  > * bump PKGNAME major version to be on par with every other *nix
  > ok kili@ espie@ (ajacoutot@)

== www =============================================================== 05/06 ==

mimetex

  ~ Makefile

  > saying pkg_arch=* when invoking cc is wrong wrong wrong
  > ok ajacoutot@ (jasper@)

opera

  ~ patches/patch-install_sh              ~ pkg/PLIST

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_6
  > MFC:
  > SECURITY FIX
  > opera-10.10
  > ok sturm@ jasper@ (william@)

dbus

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure