ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Feb 13 07:00:09 GMT 2010

audio/cmt                               databases/sqlports
infrastructure/mk

== audio ============================================================= 01/03 ==

cmt

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_delay_cpp

  > display maximum delay as miliseconds instead of fractional seconds to
  > workaround a crash when sprintf()ing a double (or float) type argument
  > ok jasper@ (jakemsr@)

sqlports

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/mksqlitedb

  > get mksqlitedb to handle IGNORE and COMES_WITH if they show up.
  > Also don't spazz out if we meet variables we don't know. This makes us
  > safe from changes in dump-vars. (espie@)

mk

  ~ bsd.port.mk                           ~ bsd.port.subdir.mk
  ~ pkgpath.mk