[odc] Daily www changes for 2010-02-16

ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Feb 17 07:00:24 GMT 2010

OpenBSD www changes summary for 2010-02-16

faq                                     fr
loongson.html                           nl
orders.html

== faq =============================================================== 01/05 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/faq

faq

  ~ faq1.html                             ~ index.html

  > Linda Larson pointed out that "Is OpenBSD really free?" and "How can I
  > help support OpenBSD?" really belong together, and "Why might I want to
  > use OpenBSD" probably belongs before either, so re-order.  No words were
  > altered in this diff, though a couple section numbers were slightly
  > inconvenienced. (nick@)

  ~ fr/faq1.html                          ~ fr/faq4.html
  ~ fr/index.html                         ~ nl/faq11.html
  ~ nl/faq14.html                         ~ nl/faq4.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (ajacoutot@)

== fr ================================================================ 02/05 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/fr

fr

  ~ landisk.html                          ~ plat.html
  ~ want.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (ajacoutot@)

== loongson.html ===================================================== 03/05 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/loongson.html